DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The case map on the gov.uk site seems awful vague about grouping and a week out of date. Being a diehard conspiraloon I share your scepticism about the veracity of the case reporting. Even more so about the death reporting, where I suspect the majority of cases CV-19 was at best contributory in the deaths of sick and elderly people but the detail is obscured by the vagueness of the reporting.

https://arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=47574f7a6e454dc6a42c5f6912ed7076

33 minutes ago, Caravan Monster said:

The case map on the gov.uk site seems awful vague about grouping and a week out of date. Being a diehard conspiraloon I share your scepticism about the veracity of the case reporting. Even more so about the death reporting, where I suspect the majority of cases CV-19 was at best contributory in the deaths of sick and elderly people but the detail is obscured by the vagueness of the reporting.

https://arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=47574f7a6e454dc6a42c5f6912ed7076

Yeah.

What happened to 0. Why not have 0 cases. not 0 - 2. WTF!

Then 1 - 2

Then 3 - 9 etc

5 hours ago, MrPin said:

So, the North, unknown university halls, minor regional schools, remote chicken packing plants. All easy targets?

Why not in London, or in police stations? Or parliament?

Because Thatcher recently created this virus down in Hell, to keep punishing the North from beyond the grave...

XYY

5 hours ago, MrPin said:

So, the North, unknown university halls, minor regional schools, remote chicken packing plants. All easy targets?

Why not in London, or in police stations? Or parliament?

From time to time I wonder if there are people with spray bottles of the virus wandering around the country infecting certain groups and areas - just well away from TPTB.

10 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

From time to time I wonder if there are people with spray bottles of the virus wandering around the country infecting certain groups and areas - just well away from TPTB.

There is a strong correlation between case numbers and areas with a lot of takeaway food outlets?

18 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

or 4 F15 planes playing germ warfare games by flying over Edinburgh and other places leaving pretty contrails

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/american-fighter-planes-were-carrying-19024439

Edited by ashestoashes
23 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

It's just an expectation, given the demographics of the areas hardest hit.

There's a lot more in Kirklees where I once lived instead of where I am now.

So you just made the fucker up then...?

We have enough skilled exponents of that art on here without you starting Blinky...

XYY

3 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

So you just made the fucker up then...?

We have enough skilled exponents of that art on here without you starting Blinky...

XYY

I ended it with a "?", which meant I was asking not stating.

At least I don't make figures up like you did 10,000,000 minus 1 = 999,999 :Jumping:

Just now, A tremendous # on the lung said:

Or maybe near TPTB - like the White House gardens for instance

Yep, I meant not near the baddie TPBT types.

If you want to put a conpisracy hat on then perhaps someone did spray virus in the air at a recent event attended by Trump. My first thought was the debate but that would have risked infecting Biden and his team. So I wondered about putting something on the podium that Trump stood behind and touched. Nah, again too much of a risk to Biden.

I notice online that Trump supporters are now speculating about the nomination of the judge this week. A number of Trump's people who are now infected were all sitting in a similar area for the nomination announcement. Spray on the seats?

Crazy times huh?

The whole thing is ridiculous, we can't carry on living like we are at the moment. Lock down ease off then lock down ! We have to live with it just like most other viruses. Most people only get mild symptoms, media only tells you about the small  minority who suffer badly or die ! The dreaded BBC never even tell you about the majority mild cases, their whole aim seems to be to project terror ! I still believe this Pandemic has been engineered to bring in tighter controls and turn our society into an Orwellian Hell, every move monitored and controlled. One example is the media and banks trying to reduce the use of cash and eventually get rid of it. Why can't the Chimps see that when cash goes Banks will charge what they like in interest charges ! But the media tells people to use credit if possible as cash is dirty and you may catch Covid from it ! For Gods sake please use cash as much as possible. You may think I am a conspiracy lunatic, but think about it ? If last year some one said next year we will be locked in our houses and living in a Police State they would have been laughed at !