DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Compulsory Vaccinations are coming.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's only to flatten the curve. It's only two metres. It's only a mask. It's only non-essential businesses.  It's only three weeks. It's only to keep the hospitals from being overwhelmed.

Bit premature, you haven't even had the injection yet.

Agreed

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, dgul said:

That's not enough money to have to work in Abercynon.

Especially since it’s a permanent position.

I’d have thought they’d do better offering it as a one year project to a professional PM for double the amount.

Presumably being NHS and Wales the position is already lined up for bosses mate David,  who isn’t the sharpest tool..  but does have some incriminating pictures of the last staff party..

1 hour ago, Libspero said:

Especially since it’s a permanent position.

I’d have thought they’d do better offering it as a one year project to a professional PM for double the amount.

Presumably being NHS and Wales the position is already lined up for bosses mate David,  who isn’t the sharpest tool..  but does have some incriminating pictures of the last staff party..

"THIS POST IS FIXED TERM FOR 1 YEAR"

reports are coming in that the last of the anti vaxxer insurgents have been rounded up in North Wales, Police and Army would like to thank the local population for their support in eliminating the threat to all our freedoms and democracy. There were no survivors.

In other news, the number of so called deaths caused by the new vaccine will not be disclosed, but Government ministers say it is well below accepted norms. 

Edited by ashestoashes
8 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

Salary is also odd:

Salary: Not specified
Additional salary information: £38,890 - £44,503 per annum

Indeed,  judging by the apparent competency of the existing team, I don’t think anyone needs to get too concerned about being forced to get the vaccine.  They’d probably be lucky to get it even if they wanted it.  Or at least,  the right one o.O

1 minute ago, Libspero said:

Indeed,  judging by the apparent competency of the existing team, I don’t think anyone needs to get too concerned about being forced to get the vaccine.  They’d probably be lucky to get it even if they wanted it.  Or at least,  the right one o.O

Somebody is probably being paid a lot of money to write that job advert, between long social media sessions, while working from home, with a nice public sector pension to look forward.

Just label it a Tory Vaccine and hardly anybody in Wales or Scotland will have it plus they seem to think it is a done deal that people will volunteer to have some mass manufactured shit with minimal quality control, doubtful effectiveness and no testing programme squirted in their arm.

Icing on the cake will be if it is made by a Jewish company.

Will it be Halal certified...

36 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Just label it a Tory Vaccine and hardly anybody in Wales or Scotland will have it plus they seem to think it is a done deal that people will volunteer to have some mass manufactured shit with minimal quality control, doubtful effectiveness and no testing programme squirted in their arm.

Icing on the cake will be if it is made by a Jewish company.

Will it be Halal certified...

A Tory Vaccine?  Bet there's loads in Scotland and Wales who dun wanna catch tories.

4 hours ago, Conniption said:

It's only to flatten the curve.
It's only two metres.
It's only a mask.
It's only non-essential businesses. 
It's only three weeks.
It's only to keep the hospitals from being overwhelmed.
It's only restaurants and pubs.
It's only a swab of your nose.
It's only until the numbers of cases are reduced. 
It's only a few months.
It's only a little inflation.
It's only this Easter.
It's only until we get a vaccine. 
It's only to let others know you're safe to be around. 
It's only a blood test.
It's only a few job losses.
It's only an app for your phone.
It's only a little microchip.
It's only so you can leave your home.
It's only this Christmas.
It's only so you can travel.
It's only so you can vote.
It's only so you can enter a supermarket.
It's only so you can shop online.
It's only from 10pm to 8am.
It's only another 6 months.

It's only our liberty dismantled piece by piece and it's only according to plan.

@Van Ladyposted yesterday about people starting to get down and depressed by all this. The idea of being desperate to get back to normal. I couldn’t find the post later to respond but your list above accentuates the slow and relentless grinding down of the human psyche. 

At the beginning of this I was in full combat mode, now I’m starting to feel so worn down that it’s frightens me that I may actually start begging for the vaccination just to get out of this current situation.

I’m trying to stay strong.

10 minutes ago, Battenberg said:

@Van Ladyposted yesterday about people starting to get down and depressed by all this. The idea of being desperate to get back to normal. I couldn’t find the post later to respond but your list above accentuates the slow and relentless grinding down of the human psyche. 

At the beginning of this I was in full combat mode, now I’m starting to feel so worn down that it’s frightens me that I may actually start begging for the vaccination just to get out of this current situation.

Don’t let the bastards grind you down. I heard that years ago in a personal struggle situation and it’s helped me in life over the years.

I feel despondent with winter approaching and wondering what other rules are coming. A very hard day today with unrelenting rain!

Another good tip I’ve utilised over the years is count your blessings. It does help as things could always be worse in our lives.

I’m trying to stay strong too but it’s very tough in the current insanity and unprecedented restrictions on freedoms in such a short time. No way will I have a vaccine though for this virus and will accept my fate for refusal if things decline to a really dystopian scenario 🙁

Whilst it's [unsurprisingly] being discussed, I hope they decide against mandating / sanctions.

Even if it's needed for stuff you want to access then depending on where the vaccination is done there will be a choice of methods for getting a record on their system that you have complied. I see an advantage here having one foot in one of the more ethnically diverse regions of the land.

One unintended consequence they may not have considered is that having pushed lots of law abiding people into serious lawbreaking for the first time, which other laws will then also become less observed. Policing and law compliance here are mostly by consent.

1 hour ago, Battenberg said:

It's only just getting started.

That is what they are counting on, my dear. And what you do not realise yet is that submitting to a vaccine won't appease them, they have no intention of ever allowing us to be free-range again. What is unfolding is the death of personal spontaneity.

You will never get out of the situation they have created for us by submitting to their ever-growing list of demands. The moment we accept that is the moment our walk towards freedom begins.

This is only the prelude, there is more than you can imagine on the way.

Pace yourself. Nourish your body. Stay fit.

Take time every day to just breathe and listen for that small silver bell of truth in the region of your heart that rings when things are real. Trust what you hear, despite what you wish were true.

Seek God, then listen for the Answer, and trust that, too.

The past isn't coming back, so look ahead without fear.

It's all about to become very simple, it just won't be very easy.

Edited by Conniption
1 hour ago, Conniption said:

It's only just getting started.

That is what they are counting on, my dear. And what you do not realise yet is that submitting to a vaccine won't appease them, they have no intention of ever allowing us to be free-range again. What is unfolding is the death of personal spontaneity.

You will never get out of the situation they have created for us by submitting to their ever-growing list of demands. The moment we accept that is the moment our walk towards freedom begins.

This is only the prelude, there is more than you can imagine on the way.

Pace yourself. Nourish your body. Stay fit.

Take time every day to just breathe and listen for that small silver bell of truth in the region of your heart that rings when things are real. Trust what you hear, despite what you wish were true.

Seek God, then listen for the Answer, and trust that, too.

The past isn't coming back, so look ahead without fear.

It's all about to become very simple, it just won't be very easy.

And i hope its going to get violent. There's no other way out.

People still trying to get petitions started.

They've just closed down parliament FFS.