DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Crimes Against Humanity class action lawsuit

Stunley Andwin

Stunley Andwin

Wowsers, this is an essential view. If you are short of time then you can start at about the 44th minute.

He goes into great detail about the corruption in Germany to get them to implement the lockdown and how this would influence the rest of the world. He also looks at the similarities to other health scares. I remember that Tamiflu and government lobbying was a huge issue in Germany around 10 years ago. He claims that this has been massive fraud and that everyone is entitled to compensation if they have been affected by it! There is going to be a class action lawsuit open to everyone who has been affected by it!

• Lol 1

Personally I don't want money from the government because nothing is free. I would rather have a decent robust government that stands up to the press, a type of government that has been absent for most of my adult life.  

• Agree 6
  • Cheers 1

Just now, spunko said:

Personally I don't want money from the government because nothing is free. I would rather have a decent robust government that stands up to the press, a type of government that has been absent for most of my adult life.  

Perhaps Stalin or Hitler, or Mao?

Lightly Toasted
45 minutes ago, Stuey said:

Are the mass payouts going to be the Great Reset? 

No need, future generations will pay any damages-- by what right to they claim resources that are rightfully ours?

:ph34r:

• Lol 1

Personally I will settle for all current politicians (from PM to parish council) and members of any political party from being barred from life from seeking public office or working in the public sector or providing services to the government. 

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

But they are premier league, and we've no chance of attracting them now we're a tin-pot country.

Papa Doc's the best we'll get...

XYY

Maybe we can bring back Alfredo Stroessner?

• Agree 1

ashestoashes
13 minutes ago, Rare Bear said:

But you want to exit the fire exit before the fire gets to it.

no, you'd use a lighter to melt it and then escape

this was probably done for security reasons, next the students will be asking why they keep getting robbed

Edited by ashestoashes
  • Agree 1
  • Lol 1

5 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

this was probably done for security reasons, next the students will be asking why they keep getting robbed

Assuming that there's a smoker amongst the would be escapees.

ashestoashes
23 minutes ago, Rare Bear said:

Assuming that there's a smoker amongst the would be escapees.

would be useful if there was a fireman's axe next to the door

It raises a good point. Why don't the students set off the fire alarm, evacuate and then escape the lock-in?

Edited by karelian
Speeling
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, karelian said:

It raises a good point. Why don't the students set off the fire alarm, evacuate and then escape the look-in?

It'd have to be 'accidental', honest cooking incident etc

• Agree 1

• 7 months later...
King Penda
On 05/10/2020 at 10:56, ashestoashes said:

Or woke up 3 times a night by the alarms connected to it going off

• Agree 1