DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Crimes Against Humanity class action lawsuit

Wowsers, this is an essential view. If you are short of time then you can start at about the 44th minute.

He goes into great detail about the corruption in Germany to get them to implement the lockdown and how this would influence the rest of the world. He also looks at the similarities to other health scares. I remember that Tamiflu and government lobbying was a huge issue in Germany around 10 years ago. He claims that this has been massive fraud and that everyone is entitled to compensation if they have been affected by it! There is going to be a class action lawsuit open to everyone who has been affected by it!

Just now, spunko said:

Personally I don't want money from the government because nothing is free. I would rather have a decent robust government that stands up to the press, a type of government that has been absent for most of my adult life.  

Perhaps Stalin or Hitler, or Mao?

5 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

no, you'd use a lighter to melt it and then escape

this was probably done for security reasons, next the students will be asking why they keep getting robbed

Assuming that there's a smoker amongst the would be escapees.