DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Rise of Rishi (Next PM)

Token Oxbridge ex-banker and NotAMuslim(TM) handed one of the safest constituency seats in the country.

Dishes out/prints trillions of pounds and dispenses it to everyone (most people still erroneously think it's free money).

Now he's odds-on favourite to replace Boris as PM and is very popular among the Tory voting tossers apparently. Apologies to any on here. Can anyone explain it please to my simple mind - what's the appeal of this cumstain?

1 hour ago, spunko said:

Token Oxbridge ex-banker and NotAMuslim(TM) handed one of the safest constituency seats in the country.

Dishes out/prints trillions of pounds and dispenses it to everyone (most people still erroneously think it's free money).

Now he's odds-on favourite to replace Boris as PM and is very popular among the Tory voting tossers apparently. Apologies to any on here. Can anyone explain it please to my simple mind - what's the appeal of this cumstain?

Well I’m going to have to vote labour now for free shit .ok it’s not free but you get my drift

The old establishment, the old white party leaders, all of them, Thatcher, Heath, Blair, Brown, they have lied to us for years and years. They all said there was no Magic Money Tree, they lied. In the middle of the worst plaque, the worst pandemic that the world has ever seen Dishi Rishi has found a whole forest of massive Magic Money Trees. Thanks to Rishi we will beat the killer virus and we also have a secure future for the good ship Great Britain, where everyone gets paid forever and no one even has to work but of course most people will do a few hours working from home. God bless you Rishi.

He'd be a fool to want it. He knows exactly how fucked the economy is and how much the working will be taxed to fuck to pay for it all. 

Why on earth would he want to be in charge for that? That will be Mr Starmer cleaning that mess up. 

By cleaning up I mean making even worse. 

Edited by Sucralose Ray Leonard

He can speak without saying aahhh, hmmmm which puts him above the current pm, he seems to have hinted he doesn't support lockdown, which puts him above Labour. 

Another twat of course, but probably the best option at the moment. Personally I think we're stuck with Boris for a long while yet, unfortunately.

23 minutes ago, AlfredTheLittle said:

He can speak without saying aahhh, hmmmm which puts him above the current pm, he seems to have hinted he doesn't support lockdown, which puts him above Labour. 

Another twat of course, but probably the best option at the moment. Personally I think we're stuck with Boris for a long while yet, unfortunately.

I would rather listen to Boris. RIshi's highly camp voice drives me nuts I have to turn him over.

6 minutes ago, spunko said:

I would rather listen to Boris. RIshi's highly camp voice drives me nuts I have to turn him over.

True that.  While he does give the impression of being slightly more generationally in touch, he doesn’t have a good voice for politics.  

4 hours ago, spunko said:

For most, it's other peoples money being given to them for free. They won't ever pay it back [you will] so this OPM really is free money. Where's the error?

38 minutes ago, Errol said:

Agree. His voice is a big weakness. Sounds horrifically similar to Blair.

I don't trust him at all.

I hadnt any recollection of him talking untill very recently.

The presentation has been all visual, all fur and no knickers.

I don't think the first observation is by accident. There is design here. Someone has noted the fault in the complete presentation...his voice for one.

He is being set up as a possible insurance policy for the leadership and beyond. He hasnt had to fight at all to defend his position.

Compare with Hancock. Loser....that said...it was clear he was being made responsible for a lot..you saw it in his face and tone. Like many on the front bench. Airheads. Disposable.

Rishi has had..so far non of this. He seems anodyne to me. That perhaps is why he is being favoured.

5 hours ago, spunko said:

Can anyone explain it please to my simple mind - what's the appeal of this cumstain?

There isn't, the media started pushing him from unknown to potential PM a while back with all that dishy rishi laydeez like the slick brown man bollocks, iirc just before corona times began. This tells us someone (not UK electorate) has an interest in him heading the cabinet.

3 hours ago, spunko said:

3 hours ago, GARCH said:

True that.  While he does give the impression of being slightly more generationally in touch, he doesn’t have a good voice for politics.  

2 hours ago, Battenberg said:

It reminds me of Blair. He does this pausing thing which Blair does too. It could be breathing but I wish they’d both stop.

2 hours ago, Errol said:

Agree. His voice is a big weakness. Sounds horrifically similar to Blair.

I don't trust him at all.

Now that's really odd, because above all he reminds me of Milliband when he's speaking (the one that was Labour leader, not the other one).

Have the banks paid a laboratory to make a cloning machine?