DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Laura Towler and Mark Collett have had their bank accounts closed, here are those who are gloating about it : and here are Mark and Laura talking about it : https://worldtruthvideos.org

In fairness the left has (by deliberately engineering immigration on such a scale and by incompatible populations) created an impossible situation. Unfortunately, at this point there aren't any good a

Forget about all that for a second, don't you think this is terrible?

Posted Images

Well, I daresay she'd want me kicked out of the country (or at best tolerate my presence under duress) so my personal sympathy is limited. However I still think these measures are wrong, comparable to measures taken in Germany a while back...

...Jews could no longer attend plays and concerts, own phones, or have drivers’ licenses, car registrations, etc.

One of the chief demands of all anti-Semitic programmes was that Jews should be squeezed out of the economy.

Denying financial or communication service amounts to the same tool today.

Edited by Lightly Toasted
4 minutes ago, Lightly Toasted said:

Well, I daresay she'd want me kicked out of the country (or at best tolerate my presence under duress) so my personal sympathy is limited. However I still think these measures are wrong, comparable to measures taken in Germany a while back...

...Jews could no longer attend plays and concerts, own phones, or have drivers’ licenses, car registrations, etc.

Why do you think she'd want you kicked out the country?

2 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

I think you can hazard a guess there Carl.

It is absolutely shocking that somebody has their bank account closed because of their beliefs.

They should sue under human rights legislation and take the dago scumbags to the cleaners.

Article 9: Freedom of thought, belief and religion

Article 9 protects your right to freedom of thought, belief and religion

It includes the right to change your religion or beliefs at any time.

You also have the right to put your thoughts and beliefs into action. This could include your right to wear religious clothing, the right to talk about your beliefs or take part in religious worship. Public authorities cannot stop you practising your religion, without very good reason – see the section on restrictions below.  

Importantly, this right protects a wide range of non-religious beliefs including atheism, agnosticism, veganism and pacifism. For a belief to be protected under this article, it must be serious, concern important aspects of human life or behaviour, be sincerely held, and be worthy of respect in a democratic society.

https://www.equalityhumanrights.com/en/human-rights-act/article-9-freedom-thought-belief-and-religion

4 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Mixed race.

"Encouraged to leave" would have been a better phrasing -- isn't she in favour of paid repatriation?

"Repatriation is the reversal of the importation of ethnic out-groups, and any upset that it may cause to the people of these groups, and people of ours, lies solely with the past and present individual members of the governments of Europe."

15 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I think you can hazard a guess there Carl.

It is absolutely shocking that somebody has their bank account closed because of their beliefs.

They should sue under human rights legislation and take the dago scumbags to the cleaners.

https://www.equalityhumanrights.com/en/human-rights-act/article-9-freedom-thought-belief-and-religion

Its Santander.

Was prob closed randomly.....

3 minutes ago, Lightly Toasted said:

Mixed race.

"Encouraged to leave" would have been a better phrasing -- isn't she in favour of paid repatriation?

"Repatriation is the reversal of the importation of ethnic out-groups, and any upset that it may cause to the people of these groups, and people of ours, lies solely with the past and present individual members of the governments of Europe."

So is Carl, and a number of other people on this forum. 

He's never very keen to answer when I ask precisely what would happen to people who refused to leave.

7 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

He's never very keen to answer when I ask precisely what would happen to people who refused to leave.

Yip- generous relocation allowances is how I've phrased it. 

The ones we want gone would leave, the rest we could tolerate I'm quite sure. It's not a 100% ethnostate people are aiming for, just not this shite situation we have now. 

6 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

In fairness the left has (by deliberately engineering immigration on such a scale and by incompatible populations) created an impossible situation. Unfortunately, at this point there aren't any good answers.

Powder keg time.

I watched the film hurricane 2 nights ago and what realy surprised me was in spite of what the polish fighter piolets did for the uk about 54% of the public wanted them repatriated. No idea if this is just the directers virtue  sighnaling or not mind u

29 minutes ago, Lightly Toasted said:

Mixed race.

Ah, you're probably decent, and respectful of this country and it's people, so you'd probably not be encouraged to leave, in fact you might even be encouraged to stay. 

There are a great many people who should be encouraged to leave though. 

Mark explains Patriotic Alternative's proposals here, and Sargon agreed- though has since joined Hearts of Oak and so now again only has good things to say about kosher civic nationalism. 

Patriotic Alternative are the only non-kosher, non-civic nationist choice for us, ALL the rest are deluded or controlled- Britain First, The Brexit Party, For Britain, etc. 

4 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Ah, you're probably decent, and respectful of this country and it's people, so you'd probably not be encouraged to leave, in fact you might even be encouraged to stay. 

Phew xD

Edit: seriously, how big a lump sum would you need if amortising a lifetime of benefits? I wouldn't be surprised if it was millions. The idea of tempting undesirables into departing is not going to work because it's unaffordable.

Start from the other end, by removing the comfortable benefit lifestyle from everyone.

Edited by Lightly Toasted
49 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Eh?

It was obvious that @Lightly Toasted was of different ethnicity and it seemed unnecessary to force them to disclose it upon the forum just because Carl was being obtuse.

In all fairness the 'lightly toasted' penny has only just dropped with me.

I'm not the most observant though.

I mean, I got Carl was a four by two and XYZs a nonce but mostly it passes me by...:Beer:

7 minutes ago, GBDamo said:

I mean, I got Carl was a four by two and XYZs a nonce but mostly it passes me by...:Beer:

I didn't read anything into that; it was simply their comment that the people in the OP would wish to deport them.

17 minutes ago, GBDamo said:

If by "XYZ" you are referring to me, then let's arrange to meet up tomorrow and you can call me a fucking nonce to my face you snivelling little cunt. How DARE you make a serious accusation like that you cheeky fucking twat...!!!

And don't tell me it's a joke - there is nothing funny about labelling a person a "nonce", you scummy arsewipe bastard...!

I have told repeatedly told you not to mention me at all on DOSBODS as you claim to be ignoring me, but you just keep on having digs at me while hiding behind "ignore" - like that the pathetic cowardly shitehawk that you are.

Come and call me a kiddie-fiddler to my face, you spineless piece of dog-shite...

And by the way, this applies to any fucker else on here that thinks I am a fucking nonce. My address and phone number will be provided immediately to anyone who wishes to debate my supposed nonceness in person. Bring a first-aid kit mind, 'cos you'll need the cunt.

And can some one please quote this post so that smug motherfucker gets to see it...

XYY

Just now, The XYY Man said:

If by "XYZ" you are referring to me, then let's arrange to meet up tomorrow and you can call me a fucking nonce to my face you snivelling little cunt. How DARE you make a serious accusation like that you cheeky fucking twat...!!!

And don't tell me it's a joke - there is nothing funny about labelling a person a "nonce", you scummy arsewipe bastard...!

I have told repeatedly told you not to mention me at all on DOSBODS as you claim to be ignoring me, but you just keep on having digs at me while hiding behind "ignore" - like that the pathetic cowardly shitehawk that you are.

Come and call me a kiddie-fiddler to my face, you spineless piece of dog-shite...

And by the way, this applies to any fucker else on here that thinks I am a fucking nonce. My address and phone number will be provided immediately to anyone who wishes to debate my supposed nonceness in person. Bring a first-aid kit mind, 'cos you'll need the cunt.

And can some one please quote this post so that smug motherfucker gets to see it...

XYY

I agree, you're a cunt, not a nonce.:)

Now calm down, its only an internet forum not real life :ph34r: