DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Funeral bouncer told son to stop comforting his mother during his father's funeral

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They should have lied from the start- yes, we're from one household. That's terrible, that they're sitting apart like that at all, but then that guy interrupting the service to tell them off! 

I'd have punched that cunt in the throat. I'm deadly serious. Nobody comes between me and my family. 

Let him try that in virtually all parts of the world or cultures others than the cucked West and he would find himself the next customer of the funeral service.

1 minute ago, Carl Fimble said:

They should have lied from the start- yes, were all one household.

That's terrible, that they're sitting apart like that at all, but then that guy interrupting the service to tell them off! 

The ridiculous response to this virus has caused all sorts of inconveniences, hassles, nightmares and then shit like this, and undiagnosed and untreated ailments, people in comas not getting their loved ones around them. So many people have had so much extra pain caused by this bollocks. 

The guys comforting their mum should have told that guy to get to fuck, and we should all be telling the powers that (shouldn't) be to get to fuck. 

The thing I'd like to ask him is, what does he think he's actually trying to achieve? Beyond blind compliance?

24 minutes ago, eight said:

The thing I'd like to ask him is, what does he think he's actually trying to achieve? Beyond blind compliance?

"I'm trying to protect them, and anyone they might come into contact with, they are risking their health and everyone else's" or some such pish would flow from that fuckwit, or "It's the law", some NPC bollocks. 

Too many just going along with this charade at all, awful when someone goes for it fully and starts trying to control others. 

NWO types are probably watching that same clip we saw and thinking of recruiting him for some STASI type role.

The whole thing is maddening, it's only by avoiding the news and papers that I have remained sane, TV is bad!

Edited by Carl Fimble
Sp
7 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

They should have lied from the start- yes, we're from one household.

That's terrible, that they're sitting apart like that at all, but then that guy interrupting the service to tell them off! 

The ridiculous response to this virus has caused all sorts of inconveniences, hassles, nightmares and then shit like this, and undiagnosed and untreated ailments, people in comas and in all sorts of ways not getting to have their loved ones around them. So many people have had so much extra pain caused by this bollocks. 

The guys comforting their mum should have told that guy to get to fuck, and we should all be telling the powers that (shouldn't) be to get to fuck. 

Its not like they were mingling in the car park beforehand, or in the hallway, waiting to come in...  It looks as if they were being treated like naughty children..

Just now, Dave Beans said:

Its not like they were mingling in the car park beforehand, or in the hallway, waiting to come in...  It looks as if they were being treated like naughty children..

They probably arrived in the funeral car together, or in a taxi/car together, and will likely be going to a wake together afterwards. If they're not Covid bedwetters then I'd imagine they've been trying to live a normal life and have met up with friends and family, and to arrange the funeral. They complied immediately though, and given the circumstances you'd think a less pathetic reaction could be forgiven. 

All of this is just so ridiculous, I'm wondering if that's half the point of it, to drive people mad with the idiocy of the rules. 

Scolded was the word that came to me watching it, they were scolded like naughty children. 

I'm hoping they had at least a stern word with him afterwards, or write letters complaining. All anyone needs to say these days is "but the virus" and all is excused, hopefully he sees the video doing the rounds and has a think about what he did. Fair enough it's his job and all that, he could have been distracted though, or just not bothered...

7 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

Couldn't have put it better myself, exactly what I would have done, and whilst people don't challenge such absurdity, why we will have to continue to tolerate such nonsense!

7 hours ago, Dave Beans said:

...and the fact that  won't have had to wear a face covering in the wake afterwards!...the whole thing is now going beyond absurdity, and the more examples such as this that people experience/view hopefully the more people will b motivated to challenge and/or disobey future dictats.

7 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

"I'm trying to protect them, and anyone they might come into contact with, they are risking their health and everyone else's"

I know you’re not making it,  but this argument annoys me.  It is the government telling you that two consenting adults aren’t allowed (or able) to weigh up the risks for themselves and decide whether they care if they get the virus or not.

“You might kill granny”. How do you know granny isn’t already dying of cancer?  Maybe granny would like one last month of close contact with her family before she snuffs it?

They are decisions that are very personal,  subjective and can only be evaluated on a micro level.

It’s very saddening to hear the effects of these blunt government tools to “help people”.  Sadder to hear others mindlessly enforcing them :(

Edited by Libspero
7 hours ago, the gardener said:

I'd have punched that cunt in the throat. I'm deadly serious. Nobody comes between me and my family. 

Agreed, it’s cunts like that who are the type to, ‘follow instructions’. They are the type of cunts that would happily herd people into concentration camps. This virus hysteria has highlighted lots of these types.

3 hours ago, Democorruptcy said:

Numbers are limited due to covid, particularly if a place is in lockdown so funeral directors are providing a video link so more can "attend".

I'm not sure I could watch a funeral remotely. There's something deeply voyeuristic disrespectful and downright weird about that. One of our staff passed away back in April and we went to the crematorium knowing that we wouldn't get in to the service, but paid our respects to the family outside/in the car park.

12 hours ago, Wight Flight said:

If the bloke was right for the job, he should have locked the doors and told them to do whatever they thought was right.

As it is, he needs to retrain as a covid Marshall.

He could be one already and doing that job in his spare time when he isn't also a traffic warden.

Edited by twocents
53 minutes ago, Reck B said:

I'm not sure I could watch a funeral remotely. There's something deeply voyeuristic disrespectful and downright weird about that. One of our staff passed away back in April and we went to the crematorium knowing that we wouldn't get in to the service, but paid our respects to the family outside/in the car park.

I have a friend who had a socially distanced funeral for her son recently. The funeral director texted her a link to view the proceedings inside, that she could text to people who went to the crematorium but weren't allowed in because they bust the allowable numbers.