Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Unite the Union and Labour


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Great Guy said:

Telly is saying Unite are reducing their contribution to Labour by £10 million....

That's a lot of coin Keir Starmer wont have...

Lol!

That’s a lot I remember on geting my first job in stoke well the first 2 lasted 90 mins combined but that’s another story .but I got on at a pot bank and the union guy cornered me I’d been avoiding him and told everyone that I’d not join full stop.anyway he said I’d got to join I said closed shops are illegal he said true but you will have the same amount of cash taken from your wages and given to charity .so you might has well join you will be no better off I told him his addresse and said I’d rather spend 2 years worth up front on haveing his house set on fire .result was that was the end of that debate and nothing got taken off my wages lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Great Guy said:

Stokie, how did your first two jobs last 90 minutes? Its sounds a good story?

One was at pork

farms and the woman doing the health a hygiene shit was a total hypocrite she was tugging at a girls hair to get it into the hat and had made all the girls take there rings off made them

remove make up etc and looked like a 70s porn actress herself and she was on the production line showing us what to do.but ignoring all her own advice I walked off and got a coffee from the vending machine and stood there watching so she went nuts and tried to take it off me saying you can’t do that .....she got covered .hell its a plastic cup .the other was at an order picking place we were told we had to

pick 3000 units a day but were told you take the orders from the top

of the clip

board the regulars were all smokeing out on the lorry loading bays I went for a smoke and the gaffa had me and said why are you smokeing I’m like your lads are .he said they are has quick has fuck your not im

like I’ve been here an hour and done a1000 he said bollarx im

like look I have .he checked and said er yes you have but you’ve taken it off the bottom of the clip board that’s not allowed im

like that’s why your perminant staff are  smokeing all the time and hit all the targets your takeing the agency for cunts doing little orders for 50

units .i actualy pushed that cunt off the loading bay and at anc in Newcastle I had a punch up

lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, One percent said:

Agree but the Labour Party and trade unions have become part of the problem. No one speaks for us or represents us. 

I’ve no time for unions I remember going to Glasgow in 89 to brake a strike vicious cunts a bully’s .it was a two pronged problem the area they were lodging in was one the other was the union the gaffer lost sevral

vans due to being touched out then offered extra cash and asked the worst of us to go up there from London basicly 12 rangers fans went up

there from

uttoxeter and ashbourne has the film Conan claimed that was the start of high adventures ps Glasgow was Europe’s city of culture ool

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

I’ve no time for unions I remember going to Glasgow in 89 to brake a strike vicious cunts a bully’s .it was a two pronged problem the area they were lodging in was one the other was the union the gaffer lost sevral

vans due to being touched out then offered extra cash and asked the worst of us to go up there from London basicly 12 rangers fans went up

there from

uttoxeter and ashbourne has the film Conan claimed that was the start of high adventures ps Glasgow was Europe’s city of culture ool

Scab. Also part of the problem. One reason the leftist sjw social warriors were able to infiltrate unions.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, One percent said:

Scab. Also part of the problem. One reason the leftist sjw social warriors were able to infiltrate unions.  

Yes I was a scab but ironicly London collapsed in the financial crisis about that time we had work

the others got laid off .the buildings were next to the Clyde shipping centre scabs could be pretty brave by the way don’t think we are all cowardly twats hideing behind the police we didn’t   To be fair we lost 6 lads in the first week from England I was 2nd in charge we moved digs from the gorbells honest im

like wtf then I said let’s recruit locals it was a pisser we actualy had 2 questions . One are you scared of heights the other was what religion are you .we employed 4 catholics and 4 Protestants then the shit ended it turned into a competition between them

about who could give us the best weekend out .i had some wild weekends in Glasgow and they introduced all Sunday drinking before England 

Edited by stokiescum
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Yes I was a scab but ironicly London collapsed in the financial crisis about that time we had work

the others got laid off .the buildings were next to the Clyde shipping centre scabs could be pretty brave by the way don’t think we are all cowardly twats hideing behind the police we didn’t 

They want you DIVIDED.
DIVIDED by religion.

DIVIDED by race.

DIVIDED by sex.

DIVIDED by political affiliation.

DIVIDED by class.

When you are DIVIDED, and angry, and controlled, you target those ‘different’ from you, not those responsible [controllers].

DIVIDED you are weak.

DIVIDED you pose no threat to their control.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, One percent said:

They want you DIVIDED.
DIVIDED by religion.

DIVIDED by race.

DIVIDED by sex.

DIVIDED by political affiliation.

DIVIDED by class.

When you are DIVIDED, and angry, and controlled, you target those ‘different’ from you, not those responsible [controllers].

DIVIDED you are weak.

DIVIDED you pose no threat to their control.

Read my edit above that was 30’years ago we united if any drunk attacked the English 8 scotsmen

piled in from

both sides of the divide 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, One percent said:

They want you DIVIDED.
DIVIDED by religion.

DIVIDED by race.

DIVIDED by sex.

DIVIDED by political affiliation.

DIVIDED by class.

When you are DIVIDED, and angry, and controlled, you target those ‘different’ from you, not those responsible [controllers].

DIVIDED you are weak.

DIVIDED you pose no threat to their control.

Calm down and contemplate your gourd.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Read my edit above that was 30’years ago we united if any drunk attacked the English 8 scotsmen

piled in from

both sides of the divide 

Kinell Stokie, I'm glad you don't visit round here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Kinell Stokie, I'm glad you don't visit round here.

It was wild then they would actualy walk around the pubs in Glasgow with a bucket for the cause ie ira.with burly men in tow .to be fair we were English and didn’t realise we were in the catholic side and one guy picked my mate up

by the throat and said he is a scrawny English wanker he will give loads my mate just head butted him and the shit hit the fan the Protestant side of the pub was full

and all they saw was English fighting ira fans in the catholic side so they all tried to pile in to help lol no colours in pubs then but the locals knew which side to go

in in sockilhillarea 

Edited by stokiescum
Link to post
Share on other sites

At the mo, Unite is really Ken McCluskleys lsuh fund jobs for mates and exes.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-54444143

Its that blatant.

Until Unite members pull their fingers out and vote for someone who'll work for them rather than Russia than thevve only got themselves to blame.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/21/len-mccluskey-re-elected-leader-of-unite-union-jeremy-corbyn

McCluskey won 59,067 votes (45.4%), Coyne won 53,544 (41.5%) and grassroots candidate Ian Allinson took 17,143 (13.1%), on a turnout of just over 12%, the union announced.

Red Ken won ~5% of Unite members votes.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...