DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Golden Dawn (Greece) party declared criminals

There's something afoot in Greece at the minute. They arrested and chucked out a load of NGO migration facilitators / globalist people smugglers the other day. They were all foreign, mostly German, Swiss and Israeli iirc. The Duran (Greek background bitchuters) did a podcast about Greece globally aligning itself toward the US and away from the EU, which is interesting considering their location in relation to global 'hotspots'.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/09wGAnhBvq0/

Are Golden Dawn actually nationalist, or do they have 'friends' in other countries, as authoritarian minded parties seem to?

I watched the movie 'Z'. (1969)

The intention was to show how barbaric the the military Junta of Greece was in suppressing the 'lovers of freedom'.

What I got from it was just how much the lefties want to fuck things up because they can. Without the leftie dissidents, there was very little for the military, or the rest of Greece, to complain about.

An oft repeated saying was preserving their 'hard won rights'. I was thinking on the lines of: Does a mugger have a 'hard won' right to your wallet? Does a rapist have a 'hard won' right to sex?

The left bullied their way into getting an advantage and cried foul when there was a kickback.

45 minutes ago, jm51 said:

An oft repeated saying was preserving their 'hard won rights'. I was thinking on the lines of: Does a mugger have a 'hard won' right to your wallet? Does a rapist have a 'hard won' right to sex?

Hang on, I'll just check my copy of the koran to see what allah has to say about your question...

13 hours ago, whitevanman said:

Sometimes you have to ban democracy to save democracy. 

I heard it on the BBC

I remember Julian Huppert, Libdum MP for Cambridge, shortly before he lost his seat in 2015, saying the same on global warming and voters blaise attitude to it.

A libdem politician saying "some issues are too important to be left to the voters"

10 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

Meanwhile, Their neighbour to the east has an actual Golden Dawn in power, and has its eyes on Greek territory.

Its like shackling your warriors who are going to fight foreign warriors who want to invade. 

I doubt the liberal elite in Greece are Turks, so the question is, just what are they

"Globalists" would be my guess. 

15 hours ago, whitevanman said:

Sometimes you have to ban democracy to save democracy. 

I heard it on the BBC

"It became necessary to destroy the village in order to save it."

-- An American major after the destruction of the Vietnamese Village Ben Tre