DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Am I Being Unreasonable ? - Blokes Version

Dear DOSBODS,

Last night I was snooping on my wife’s phone (checking out her hot mates holiday bikini shots on Facebook),  and I discovered she “liked” a post stating “all men should have their bollocks chopped off”.

Apart from this one post she’s a great wife and mother,  plus she looks stunning for her age and fucks like a pron star.  I’m so conflicted and don’t know what to do..  should I leave her?

Edited by spunko
4 minutes ago, Libspero said:

Dear DOSBODS,

Last night I was snooping on my wife’s phone (checking out her hot mates holiday bikini shots on Facebook),  and I discovered she “liked” a post stating “all men should have their bollocks chopped off”.

Apart from this one post she’s a great wife and mother,  plus she looks stunning for her age and fucks like a pron star.  I’m so conflicted and don’t know what to do..  should I leave her?

173_450.jpg

Of course you should.

Then elevate one of your 'plates' to 'regular' status to fill the gap.

2 hours ago, Libspero said:

Dear DOSBODS,

173_450.jpg

:)

Now as much as I found that post hilarious, I now look forward to witnessing the torrent of abuse the original poster gets from the same people who have previously expressed the opinion that posting a picture of your arse makes you a fucking paedophile...

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man
1 minute ago, Libspero said:

Who needs an embarrassing chubby at work?  (or even worse on a commute apparently)   :ph34r:

A chubby you can carry off, especially amongst strangers, just looks impressive.

You need to perfect the shy, modest "oh, that thing, its just my junk" look.

The honeys get very moist.