DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

I have to admit some apps are just awesome....

About twenty years ago my brother bought a device to imitate animal sounds for about £100. You use it for shooting. You can get a similar app for a few quid.

A ballistics computer is about £400 (used for allowing for wind and range when shooting). An app costing a couple of quid does similar.

I'm getting into mechanical watches. You can calibrate them with a timegrapher which costs over £100 or get an app...

List your favourites here.

On 08/10/2020 at 18:19, The Masked Tulip said:

Knots3D

Sky Map.

That could be taken a bit dodgy.  As in the final traces that a crim left downloaded both, then random missing person later 

Seriously thoughI Ithink I picked that up a long time ago but didn't end up using (which is normal for me).

Always wanted to feel more useful knowing knots.  Probably knew enough to pass my cubs badge but quickly forgot.  Would not be any use fishing without someone else prepping etc.

Have you used or would you recommend as good way to learn.

4 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

That could be taken a bit dodgy.  As in the final traces that a crim left downloaded both, then random missing person later 

Seriously thoughI Ithink I picked that up a long time ago but didn't end up using (which is normal for me).

Always wanted to feel more useful knowing knots.  Probably knew enough to pass my cubs badge but quickly forgot.  Would not be any use fishing without someone else prepping etc.

Have you used or would you recommend as good way to learn.

2010-01-03_18-59-50_0151.jpg?w=600&ssl=1

Show some restraint, an intro to erotic rope bondage

https://www.theblackpomegranate.com/show-restraint-intro-erotic-rope-bondage/

13 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

Yeah, whatever.

How's about you answer a question? I've asked you a few times now, and as yet have had no response. 

On 17/09/2020 at 14:21, Carl Fimble said:

Where's the lie in what we say? I've asked you that directly a few times but there's never been an answer of any kind.

Here's a video, perhaps you could tell me where the lie is here :

https://worldtruthvideos.org/watch/jewish-rabbi-adolf-hitler-was-right_eWBgOymLDO4onQS.html

I'll be waiting, either forever, or for you to write "That's not what he's saying, it's not an accurate translation"...

Edited by Carl Fimble
Sp
17 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

Interesting. Wonder if a goy could hypothetically use that app and hook up with Jewish women.

How would they know? Unless there's a Crying Game/Triple Echo style foreskin moment.

5 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

The ladies like it. You just have to wake them up after you have tied the final knot 5 hours after starting.

They feel so at peace and safe in state of pure inaction/ limbo they drift off.  Or it takes that long to finish up the ties?

14 hours ago, Dogtania said:

😅 was going to say I didn't need details.  But guess people that can do the above mastery would be handy on any boat or such.  Quite a transferable skill.

That’s sailors for you..... they’re a rum lot.