DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Think there’s a good chance I’ve retired

7 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Well been asked yesterday to have both kids till they are adult I’m like wtf.seems very very harsh on mum and the social worker was aparently brutal.they have asked if I will have the girl whose not mine and they will pay me band 1 foster care allowance which is just shy of 140 a week.thats on top of other benifits I can get.mum will obviously get a solicitor and I don’t blame her but that’s there plan I’ve been told I will get a full stamp and can train up the bands if I want.if your fostering you aparently don’t even need to look for work has the kids pass certain age milestones.theres the possibility they might find her dad ie judge orders another search but social doubt this.talk about a cluster fuck.so it’s an enhanced dbs and a tour of my house which I’ve aready been told is a formality has she has been here a month.im going to have a lot of spare time on my hands ffs

Get a dinner time bar shift while kids are at school. Sorted.

1 minute ago, Southmartin said:

Does this mean the takes of SexualStokie are likely to be massively reduced.... gutted. For some on here it’s the only real-life sex contact they ever get to her about 

Well yes a no .still got me string of casuals should I desire but I don’t realy need more myther if I’m honest.saying that some of the mums are starting to chat to me on the playground now

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

Just think of the mums you can hit on at the school!

Well the x is on a off all the time that’s the problem it’s not uncommon for her to say go fuck who you want and still visit but don’t get attached to any of them.porking the women at school might be a step to far

18 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Once she hits 2 which is 2 weeks they reckon I can get 30 hours of school type thing free .not sure if that’s correct or more than normal or what.im a bit new to all this stuff.

Yes, if you are receiving any benefits (which I guess you will be now):

https://www.gov.uk/help-with-childcare-costs/free-childcare-2-year-olds

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Wife runs a nursery, says to go to this website and fill in form: https://www.childcarechoices.gov.uk/

Should get 15 hours a week.

The eldest school have offered to do all sorts ie have him

earlier keep him

later and even have the girl who is soon 2.but that would be takeing the piss realy.it was a bit of a culture shock the first week ie not going work and 2 kids my lad is fairly easy but the young girl keeps me on my toes .and has she ain’t mine I’m terrified she will hurt herself lol ps she Goes into the school in January mum had aready got her a place

Edited by stokiescum
1 hour ago, stokiescum said:

The eldest school have offered to do all sorts ie have him

earlier keep him

later and even have the girl who is soon 2.but that would be takeing the piss realy.it was a bit of a culture shock the first week ie not going work and 2 kids my lad is fairly easy but the young girl keeps me on my toes .and has she ain’t mine I’m terrified she will hurt herself lol ps she Goes into the school in January mum had aready got her a place

If you think about it young children sleep soundly most nights. So if you can get your conquests round to yours and don't work them up into screamers :Sick1: you might be able to carry on as you are for another 10 years or so. By that time you'll probably have worn your dick out anyway ;)

18 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

You’re a good guy @stokiescum. Taking on your own kid and your ex’s other one. I’ve no doubt you’ll do your best for both of them and still fit in some extra curricular activity ;).

You aren’t a benefit scrounger in my opinion. In fact you are saving the government a fortune. When I worked in residential childcare just over 10 years ago private companies were being paid around £12k per week to look after kids who had no one else. Their care was shite, utterly dismal.

Your two charges will fare much better with you rather than being in residential childcare. I’d guess you’ll agree that many you encountered in mental health residential scenarios would fare much better in life if only they had a decent person in their life who cared for them as best they could in a proper home environment.

Good luck and claim everything you’re entitled to.....it will never get anywhere near residential provision care costs per week but the two kids will have a better chance in life with you, in my opinion.

Well we all have shit to deal with I’ve just had another load dropped on me but this time it’s a step kid who is now 35 .i brought him up from 7 but will have to shift that to stealth lol.yep I want my free shit but I want mum to see light at the end of the tunnel at the moment there is none social services are being to ruthless

16 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

I know she isn't yours Stokie, but i'd do anything to get back the years 2-4 for my Daughter. If that makes sense. 

Hissy fits aside of course. 

I think this will be the making of you old chap, and whilst it wasn't in your plans, you will hopefully end up with an amazing little Girl who will adore you, and you in return may well end up doing the same. 

I wish you the best of luck in this new chapter of your life, and don't begrudge you for taking any and all benefits you are entitled to. 

She called me dad before she said mum lol

28 minutes ago, gibbon said:

You got a mortgage haven't you? Doesn't housing benefit only pay the interest part of the mortgage? So you'd still have to somehow stump up the majority of the monthly repayment.

Yes, interest only assistance for mortgaged folk.

I had a small mortgage in comparison to rent when I was a single parent plus paid 75% then 100% council tax (apart from a short time when I applied for a reduction, got it, they fucked it up, I paid less than I should have, got a demand for a few k but their fault so didn’t have to cough up). I always worked but around 20 hours per week until around 10 years ago when kids were more grown up. Downsized and took an occupational pension 5 years earlier with a reduction.

Stokie will manage his mortgage and council tax on benefits because he’s not overstretched himself financially.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

Yes, interest only assistance for mortgaged folk.

I had a small mortgage in comparison to rent when I was a single parent plus paid 75% then 100% council tax (apart from a short time when I applied for a reduction, got it, they fucked it up, I paid less than I should have, got a demand for a few k but their fault so didn’t have to cough up). I always worked but around 20 hours per week until around 10 years ago when kids were more grown up. Downsized and took an occupational pension 5 years earlier with a reduction.

Stokie will manage his mortgage and council tax on benefits because he’s not overstretched himself financially.

It’s paid off I’ve seen this comeing for 18 months I overplayed by 1k a month to finish it .then started decorating boiler double glazing doors etc etc .my life has been about trying to pencil in options ie rent it out get a bigger gaff or at worst live in it a tent my spare room out .she has been sectioned twice this year once last year 

Edited by stokiescum
12 hours ago, stokiescum said:

Well the x is on a off all the time that’s the problem it’s not uncommon for her to say go fuck who you want and still visit but don’t get attached to any of them.porking the women at school might be a step to far

So who's kid is this other kid if not your ex who you talk about?