DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Does Andy Burnham have a syrup?

5 minutes ago, One percent said:

Best refer this to the resident expert, @The XYY Man   

runs away. xD

I’ve watched @The XYY Man’s videos about wigs several times. They always make me laugh. Not in a looking down at him way. Not at all.

Really funny real life videos inspired by real life circumstances and being a dosbods poster has freedom to experiment.

I particularly like his using accents offering. Very funny and clever using observations about life. Hopefully he’ll work on his talent for comedy delivery of everyday stuff.

As for burnham........he has nothing to offer. Nothing!

9 hours ago, Caravan Monster said:

Depends on how kind mother nature was to him. I had hair like Andy 25 years ago which has degenerated into half moon receding hairline slaphead. He looks weird because he has wrong eye brows and spazzy facial expressions

Andy-Burnham-440x292.png

Christ, you look scarily like a young andy barnham. Is he your brother?   o.O

13 hours ago, Van Lady said:

I’ve watched @The XYY Man’s videos about wigs several times. They always make me laugh. Not in a looking down at him way. Not at all.

Really funny real life videos inspired by real life circumstances and being a dosbods poster has freedom to experiment.

I particularly like his using accents offering. Very funny and clever using observations about life. Hopefully he’ll work on his talent for comedy delivery of everyday stuff.

As for burnham........he has nothing to offer. Nothing!

Thank you. I just try to make folk laugh in this miserable world of ours.

All of them are ad-libbed by the way, there's no script. I start with a basic idea, set the camera away, and just see where it takes me.

And it's norra fookin' wig...!!! ;)

XYY

32 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

All of them are ad-libbed by the way, there's no script. I start with a basic idea, set the camera away, and just see where it takes me.

XYY

Personally, I can’t wait for the grand finale when you’re in the shower with a wig superglued to your lower back, farting out “It’s norra fucking wig!”

1 hour ago, The XYY Man said:

XYY

At least you are trying...