DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

"Build Back Better" and Klaus's Great Reset in a post Covid world - has older origins

Cant' sleep won't sleep. God has gave me this purpose.

---

I am not for or against this policy - this appears not to be an original policy by Boris or Biden, but has origins as far back as 2013 (not even Wiki has this correct, only as far back as 2015). There's a fair bit to read. But I'll let the pictures and links do the talking.

Tory, Labour, Lib Dem back Build Back Better

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/07/klaus-schwab-nature-jobs-great-reset-podcast/

b25lY21zOjQwYTNlMjNlLWY3MGYtNDNjNC1hOThkLTU0ZTZlY2UxY2QzMDpkZjg5ZjAzNC1iZjc5LTQxZDUtOGRmZS05MWE3NWM2MDUzODE=.jpg?crop=982:524,smart&width=990 media:1a934433e2784d9382acc2250ea8cb93Election_2020_Joe_Biden_83964.jpg

Untitled.thumb.gif.0abe89dca5556760388fc5f8a0e34cbe.gifUntitled2.thumb.gif.92144dd0a1d9f4ba1ea51c3882a60caf.gif

Untitled3.gif.b916dc6e502ab76d7835b7b2ec0f75eb.gif1*xCwE3tToWp5UANjxNFnr5Q.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Building_Back_Better

Edited by 201p
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was watching today's UK Column, they reckon that we are now well on the path to the WEF plan. The example they used is international travel. The point being that although vaccinations and certificatio

Yep, not keen on Trump the person, but am convinced less evil is done with him in office than will be done with the Democrats in charge. The charming urbane Obama started wars right and left that

I think we were all the frog in the saucepan being slowly boiled. Something happened that meant the plan had to be rapidly advanced. The heat had to be turned up and the water is now bubbling. Most st

Posted Images

If we look at the comments under this video, after 120K views - I don't think many people know about the origins of BBB. Nor does Donald Trump (from which the video comes from, DT official channel).

Donald Trump is out of the loop....

Posted (edited)

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2020/07/why-cross-party-progressives-must-unite-build-back-better

UK

8 JULY 2020

Why cross-party progressives must unite to build back better

The complex challenges and opportunities we face cannot hope to be met by just one party or political tradition. 

16 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I am currently watching a live stream about UFO's over Australia and aliens getting out of a spaceship in Zimbabwe and talking to some school-kids. I will get to this as soon as I can. I want to believe.

I don't think you need to believe. It is real.

We talk about "The Great Reset" sometimes on here, even as far back in our former forms on housepricecrash, and our intuitions have served us well, here it is.

Edited by 201p
1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I am currently watching a live stream about UFO's over Australia and aliens getting out of a spaceship in Zimbabwe and talking to some school-kids. I will get to this as soon as I can. I want to believe

This post is st odds with your better later one.  IMO this is real.  It has existed for some time and explains a lot of what we see around us, such as ads, free passes to such groups as Extinction Rebellion and BLM, what gets taught at school, the lack of conservatism in the Conservative party, MMT, the phoney war against illegal immigration, the fear inducing and draconian response to Covid, etc.  That it has been embraced by the elites, privileged, and money men should be very worrying.  How to hide a conspiracy?  Mock it as a conspiracy!

Edited by Harley

I am currently watching a live stream about UFO's over Australia and aliens getting out of a spaceship in Zimbabwe and talking to some school-kids. I will get to this as soon as I can. I want to believe.

You mean District 9 is real?

I recall hearing, shortly after Vladimir Putin came to power, that the average Russian believed that making contact with extraterrestrials was more likely than finding a solution to Russia's economic problems.

I think we were all the frog in the saucepan being slowly boiled. Something happened that meant the plan had to be rapidly advanced. The heat had to be turned up and the water is now bubbling. Most still cannot feel it though.

I keep wondering what has caused the plan to be advanced. Hate to sound like a stuck record but I think it is that chap in the White House. He was not meant to win.

Taking advantage of the windfall provided by covid.  All good lies have an element of truth.  What gets my goat is only "they" are elite, privileged, intelligent, and great enough to know or discuss this.  Tells you what their new world will look like.

1 hour ago, 201p said:

We talk about "The Great Reset" sometimes on here, even as far back in our former forms on housepricecrash, and our intuitions have served us well, here it is.

ish..

I think strictly that was more about speculation of a debt / financial reset..  I am guessing this is more about allowing businesses models to fail and propping up unemployment by creating new “green” industries in their places.    That won’t be so much of a debt reset,  as a debt transfer from the private sector to the public sector.

But I agree,  it is still interesting to observe.  It could be quite a seismic event..  for better or worse.

50 minutes ago, 201p said:

Do Not Fear C0vid - a dual meaning or does he mean it or is he mocking Trump?

Untitled3.gif.0a9287901c979125a3c43ffe665e631e.gif

https://www.politico.eu/article/donald-tusk-mocks-trump-over-covid-19-coronavirus-tweet/

Donald vs. Donald: Tusk mocks Trump over coronavirus tweet

The US president told his followers not to be afraid of COVID-19.

Didn't Tusk say that before Trump said it?

1 hour ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Yep, not keen on Trump the person, but am convinced less evil is done with him in office than will be done with the Democrats in charge.

The charming urbane Obama started wars right and left that caused millions of deaths and and flooded Europe with refugees, and Europeans still seem to like the cunt!

You then have to ask the question - what was the purpose of those wars - not just the supposedly direct 9/11 response but helices of Libya in particular. Was it a power grab, oil grab, another source of income for the MIC, or was the migrant flood the actual plan, that conversation between Gadaffi and Blair, you have to wonder.  

Klaus made up the world economic forum in the seventies, he's been trying to sell globalist technocracy to the world for fifty years. I expect investigation would reveal old money - royals, bankers, industrial and political dynasties etc have been funding him, believe he's an academic of some sort. Neo-con, marxist, 'green' whatever, that's political theatre for the proles. It's really about grasping for wealth and power with a story that your useful idiots will go along with. I'm fairly certain there is some truth in the idea that some of these people also hold some wacky esoteric / religious 'we the chosen ones to rule over the cattle' beliefs along the lines of the bohemian grove silliness Alex Jones filmed. 

My guess would be that Klaus' 'bbb' phrase has found it's way into political speeches as a result of WEF thinking being persistently sold to national government employees for decades at conferences like Davos, very similar to the marxist 'long march through the academic institutions' that has yielded the ridiculous indoctrination camps masquerading as education providers we have today. A conspiracy theorist might suggest that global marxism and global technocracy are the same thing packaged for different audiences.

Ignore silly title page, George Gammon's analysis is superb:

4 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

All happening completely in lockstep. It's not even hidden. 

I've been making this prediction for a while - if the Dems win in November this is all over by Christmas. 

If Trump wins - get ready for it to double down, empty Supermarket shelves in December. 

A friend has been saying for a while that this is punishment by the so called elites for Trump and Brexit.

7 hours ago, 201p said:

Cant' sleep won't sleep. God has gave me this purpose.

---

I am not for or against this policy - this appears not to be an original policy by Boris or Biden, but has origins as far back as 2013 (not even Wiki has this correct, only as far back as 2015). There's a fair bit to read. But I'll let the pictures and links do the talking.

Tory, Labour, Lib Dem back Build Back Better

I'll watch and read some of the linked articles and presentations later, is there any mention of population growth as a major contributor to the scale of issues facing the world?

Just had a quick skim of World Economic Forum website. They're predicting world population at 10 billion by 2050. We'll need another planet!

Edited by sleepwello'nights

Build Back Better is basically the Globalist/NWO mantra, those that utter it/rally behind it are part of that bigger plan. Boris Johnson becomes the latest politician to disappoint (only Brexit to let us down on).

Trump is not part of that club. He is their problem. I hope he wins (logic says he should against Biden and a corrupt Democrat party and establishment). If he doesn't, this current crisis will be wound down (the people's reward), and normal incremental tyranny resumed. Life is going to get harder, less free and less joyful.

50 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

I'll watch and read some of the linked articles and presentations later, is there any mention of population growth as a major contributor to the scale of issues facing the world?

Just had a quick skim of World Economic Forum website. They're predicting world population at 10 billion by 2050. We'll need another planet!

I wouldn't worry about population growth, they'll deal with that when they want to with a real pandemic, or possibly several at once. Weaponised smallpox seems a likely one (it already exists in labs)  or a bird flu that's been given a little kick in a lab to make it more deadly. A faked terrorist raid on a lab released them - or something like that.

2 hours ago, onlyme said:

You then have to ask the question - what was the purpose of those wars - not just the supposedly direct 9/11 response but helices of Libya in particular. Was it a power grab, oil grab, another source of income for the MIC, or was the migrant flood the actual plan, that conversation between Gadaffi and Blair, you have to wonder.  

Israel has a plan for a greater Israel, they need weak neighbours who are constantly at war. Libya had big gold reserves, where did that go ? and the first thing set up was a central bank.