DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

"Build Back Better" and Klaus's Great Reset in a post Covid world - has older origins

Superb Off-Guardian article on this topic explaining the system Klaus & co intend to foist on the world. Also discusses the parallels with fascism, not in a shrieking sjw way but at a factual organisational and economic level. Written by @winter oak who I'm sure I'd seen on this forum, but doesn't seem to show up on the list. The more I look at it, the more I think the permanent UK government have been on this course for some time and the current cabinet are intent on accelerating the program using the opportunity they have created by exaggerating and mismanaging the threat of covid:

https://off-guardian.org/2020/10/12/klaus-schwab-his-great-fascist-reset/

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was watching today's UK Column, they reckon that we are now well on the path to the WEF plan. The example they used is international travel. The point being that although vaccinations and certificatio

Yep, not keen on Trump the person, but am convinced less evil is done with him in office than will be done with the Democrats in charge. The charming urbane Obama started wars right and left that

I think we were all the frog in the saucepan being slowly boiled. Something happened that meant the plan had to be rapidly advanced. The heat had to be turned up and the water is now bubbling. Most st

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Caravan Monster said:

Superb Off-Guardian article on this topic explaining the system Klaus & co intend to foist on the world. Also discusses the parallels with fascism, not in a shrieking sjw way but at a factual organisational and economic level. Written by @winter oak who I'm sure I'd seen on this forum, but doesn't seem to show up on the list. The more I look at it, the more I think the permanent UK government have been on this course for some time and the current cabinet are intent on accelerating the program using the opportunity they have created by exaggerating and mismanaging the threat of covid:

Excellent article.  I enjoyed the hysterical comments at the end.

I really don't understand the fuss. These ramblings of an old man will come true. We all know it's unstoppable.

I like the idea of Freeports and AI and Biotec and auto-manufacturing. 

I like the idea of us stupid creatures disappearing off the face of this planet. (Well apart from me of course). We cannot continue on the current path. The wealthy know this and won't allow Earth to get totally destroyed.

Buy Bitcoin and buy a small parcel of land in Scotland while you still have the chance.

I find it hilarious how close Schwab is to an archetypal Bond villain.

Ian Fleming had a good sense of satire and no doubt based his baddies on the same sort of humourless megalomaniacs mittel-Europa has produced for decades.

Oh and in case anyone is wondering, by mittel-Europan megalomaniacs i don't mean ((((((them)))))). Central Europe just seems particularly good at producing these people, regardless of their religious affiliation.

11 hours ago, Caravan Monster said:

That's the bunch of vacuous Yanks I work for.

Schwab set out this agenda back in 1971, in his book Moderne Unternehmensführung im Maschinenbau (Modern Enterprise Management in Mechanical Engineering), where his use of the term “stakeholders” (die Interessenten) effectively redefined human beings not as citizens, free individuals or members of communities, but as secondary participants in a massive commercial enterprise.

The aim of each and every person’s life was “to achieve long-term growth and prosperity” for this enterprise – in other words, to protect and increase the wealth of the capitalist elite.

They even gleefully the empty label of extol stakeholder and the Forbes states that “firms can go on privately shovelling money to their shareholders and executives, while maintaining a public front of exquisite social sensitivity and exemplary altruism”.

Paging David Icke - all is forgiven

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/18802816.covid-marshals-patrol-new-forest-parks-railway-stations/

Covid marshals to patrol New Forest parks and railway stations

COVID marshals will soon start patrolling the New Forest to enforce rules aimed at curbing the spread of coronavirus.

The marshals will monitor the behaviour of people in parks, town centres and railway stations to ensure they are complying with social distancing and other regulations.

?type=responsive-gallery-fullscreen

49 minutes ago, 201p said:

Paging David Icke - all is forgiven

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/18802816.covid-marshals-patrol-new-forest-parks-railway-stations/

Covid marshals to patrol New Forest parks and railway stations

COVID marshals will soon start patrolling the New Forest to enforce rules aimed at curbing the spread of coronavirus.

The marshals will monitor the behaviour of people in parks, town centres and railway stations to ensure they are complying with social distancing and other regulations.

?type=responsive-gallery-fullscreen

Seriously, who the fuck would voluntarily do this job? 

1 minute ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Seriously, who the fuck would voluntarily do this job? 

I will never forget the gusto and glee of the lady that was queue-marshal-in-chief and head-8pm-clap-leader at my local Tesco.  It was a moment of clarity when I realised that I just simply don't understand some other humans.

16 minutes ago, Popuplights said:

It won't be long before one of these Blackshirts gets a rightly deserved kicking.

There were two in a shopping parade a friend and I walked through at the weekend.

Full black military style fatigues, combats tucked in to high lace up boots. Bright red utility type vest with "Reponse Officer" emblazoned on the back.

Only thing they were missing was a big stick apiece.

They were actually swaggering.

Not going to end well this. Not going to end well at all.

26 minutes ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

There were two in a shopping parade a friend and I walked through at the weekend.

Full black military style fatigues, combats tucked in to high lace up boots. Bright red utility type vest with "Reponse Officer" emblazoned on the back.

Only thing they were missing was a big stick apiece.

They were actually swaggering.

Not going to end well this. Not going to end well at all.

Did they have small piggy eyes, and closely cropped hair?

Corbett describes it as elite robber barons of the current era intending to tax, regulate and profit from the population of the world. It's a story thats been going on for human history. Can't help noticing that many of the WEF goons are direct descendents of robber barons of old. He shows klaus veering of into sci fi fantasies but don't doubt their influence and infiltration of national governments. Mild mannered Corbett gets visibly angered and you can see he is holding back the inner Alex Jones in this one xD

https://www.corbettreport.com/greatreset/

1 hour ago, Caravan Monster said:

Corbett describes it as elite robber barons of the current era intending to tax, regulate and profit from the population of the world. It's a story thats been going on for human history. Can't help noticing that many of the WEF goons are direct descendents of robber barons of old. He shows klaus veering of into sci fi fantasies but don't doubt their influence and infiltration of national governments. Mild mannered Corbett gets visibly angered and you can see he is holding back the inner Alex Jones in this one xD

https://www.corbettreport.com/greatreset/

I'm only 42 mins in and mind-fucked already.

These creatures (As they seem to hate humans so much I'm not calling them people) are insane.

What form will a financial reset take?

It is looking increasingly likely that Central Banks will introduce digital currencies...

Government Agenda For Digital Dollar Revealed! 

BOE to follow?

The Bank of England should create a "Bitpound" digital currency and take the world by storm

https://moneyweek.com/investments/alternative-finance/bitcoin/602146/the-bank-of-england-should-create-a-bitpound-digital

https://news.sky.com/story/asda-opens-sustainability-store-with-cereals-in-refillable-containers-and-fruit-sold-loose-12109198

Asda opens 'sustainability store' with cereals in refillable containers and fruit sold loose

skynews-asda-sustainability_5144290.jpg?bypass-service-worker&20201020142617

---

Something that we will keep hearing, is "sustainable", "inclusion".

Anyway - this isn't new, we had "Weigh and Save" in the 1980s. but these were shunned as it was for poor people. Funny how we've come full circle.

Just now, 201p said:

https://news.sky.com/story/asda-opens-sustainability-store-with-cereals-in-refillable-containers-and-fruit-sold-loose-12109198

Asda opens 'sustainability store' with cereals in refillable containers and fruit sold loose

---

Anyway - this isn't new, we had "Weigh and Save" in the 1980s. but these were shunned as it was for poor people. Funny how we've come full circle.

I'm all for this, shame about the outright lies about climate/capitalism etc that go along with it.  Most packaging is a complete waste of materials.

Last time they they did this it was a filth-fest. Spilled stuff everywhere.

It doesn't work and in the current climate of regulation totally hypocritical and probably against food and coronavirus safety measures.

Who wants to be dispensing food products from equipment used by your local third-worlders and assorted scummers.

Mind you ASDA has just been bought on credit by two of them.

Interesting vid.  The main part is an old video that uses the word 'negro'...but also says "We must not be lead into placing the blame for the riots, the civil disorders, on the negro people of our nation". Excuse the terminology of its time...

Edited by Loki
33 minutes ago, 201p said:

---

20 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Last time they they did this it was a filth-fest. Spilled stuff everywhere.

It doesn't work and in the current climate of regulation totally hypocritical and probably against food and coronavirus safety measures.

Who wants to be dispensing food products from equipment used by your local third-worlders and assorted scummers.

Mind you ASDA has just been bought on credit by two of them.

Spit and mix!

Underground market in arndale had one. Closed with the bomb! 

Tim Pool's take on the Great Reset agenda. He's kind of ambivalent about the social and political face of it believing that it can't happen without the consent of the population of individual nations. He does think that this world economic direction will be big for bitcoin and thinks there may well be a big push to legitimise crypto because of the trackability aspect. No idea if he is right, but worth watching for a different take on things. His criticism of Alex Jones type coverage of stories like this is iffy, it might be silly ott infotainment sometimes but time after time the 'conspiracy theorists' have been closer to the truth with some uncomfortable dark stuff:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IRR1-Is4USc/