DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Trance...... back in the day.....

• 2 weeks later...

The Euphoria album was perfection.

I think this is probably the best trance track ever made. It is perfection.

This was the "house tune" of Peach @ Camden Palace and brought the proverbial house down.

They'd "hint" bits of it all night and finally drop the tune quite late. Such good times.

@DTMark yes that (C Sharp) is up there amongst the best - think I heard it first on an Armin Van Buren mix I downloaded

There are few tracks beside the usual all time greats that have stuck with me through the years.  Won't bombard the thread with vids but they are:

Thomas Datt - Saturn Sky (Slow burner but don't skip forward. It's worth it. )

Sun Decade - I'm Alone (Ronski Speed Mix)

Markus Schulz - You Won't See Me Cry (Deepsky's Farewell Desert Remix)

Might be a bit cheesy for the trance aficionado but if I like it I listen to it :Jumping: 

Edited by Loki
23 minutes ago, DTMark said:

Every bit as meritworthy as a classic in any other style or type of music. Simply beautiful.

Never heard this before, I like it.  It has that 'big', soaring feel to it

Edit: It reminds me of something from my collection but I'm not sure what.  Maybe Mathias Moor - Elysium (Blue Tente Remix).  Or Right Face - Deep Impression (Adam Nickey Remix).  2012/13 was obviously a good couple of years for big trancexD:Beer:

Edited by Loki