DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

So we hear lots about Bill Gates being the new antichrist, rather than a magnanimous benefactor for the world's poor and diseased... Personally I've had people tell me his 'vaccines' have resulted in the deaths of thousands and he's personally been booted out of countries due to this

Does anyone have any hard evidence of this though? Or is it all hearsay?

7 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

So we hear lots about Bill Gates being the new antichrist, rather than a magnanimous benefactor for the world's poor and diseased... Personally I've had people tell me his 'vaccines' have resulted in the deaths of thousands and he's personally been booted out of countries due to this

I’m think it’s hearsay. But would like to be proved wrong. I think his association with virus’s might be because he was responsible for MS Windows.

24 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

Do your own Googling, but I watched a video of one African leader describing the ban in a speech.

I'm inclined to think of the attribution of microchips and population control to Bill Gates, which I think a nonsense, as simply a way to smear anyone who gives any credence to QAnon or the various stories surrounding the Clintons by bundling "Bill Gates microchip vaccine" into the mix.

It worked with Savile to save his associates: prevent proper investigation by having the police take fully seriously the ramblings of a lunatic ("Nick") against innocent senior establishment figures and having shills posting about Saturn Death Cults and Edward Heath cutting the throats of young children on snow white sheets on his yacht - apparently "proven" by it being called Morning Cloud.

Meanwhile the genuine, if rather parochial, oddities like the highly unusual attendance list of a south London Guest House is first ignored and then swept out with the clear nonsense that was deliberately thrown in to obscure it.

In a way it's a masterstroke of David Icke to associate such out there rubbish as lizard people and turquoise / son of God with himself because as far as the establishment is concerned he has already neutered himself in doing that so he gets to put real information out there without censure. 

I read this article at the start of the first lockdown.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/government-corruption/gates-globalist-vaccine-agenda-a-win-win-for-pharma-and-mandatory-vaccination/

Had to use DuckDuckGo to find it, wasn't coming up on Google (probably been shadow banned).  Google just shows 'fact check' sites which say Gates wasn't kicked out of India.

2 hours ago, Southmartin said:

the new antichrist

a magnanimous benefactor for the world's poor and diseased

Don't they normally end up being the same thing? The road to hell being paved with good intentions and all.

Someone on here has a great sig that basically says vice is self-limiting, virtue isn't.

We just need to redistribute some wealth, kill a few Doubleplus Bad people, and we have Utopia...

Edited by Loki

Supposedly this is Psycho Bill briefing some top knobs in the Pentagon. You can hear he's quite fine with infecting the middle east with something to destroy the part of people's brains that controls religious feelings.

I heard that there was some doubt if that person is really him, and if the audio is real rather than overdubbed over a presentation which originally was a bit less batshit. The powerpoint looks real though.