DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

7 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I'll have an American Werewolf in London just to e able to post this scene

Rik Mayall is there in the Slaughtered Lamb!
Rocky Horror Show is in the pic, but I don't consider it horror because there's nothing scary in it; the lips belong to Playboy model Lorelei Shark.
I can also see the Legend of Sleepy Hollow, and The wicker man. I don't like horror much.

46 minutes ago, Nippy said:

Rik Mayall is there in the Slaughtered Lamb!
Rocky Horror Show is in the pic, but I don't consider it horror because there's nothing scary in it; the lips belong to Playboy model Lorelei Shark.
I can also see the Legend of Sleepy Hollow, and The wicker man. I don't like horror much.

Or as we knew him then (1981): Kevin Turvey.

The Young Ones and Comic Strip began in 1982.

I had to look up the dates but I do remember when the film came out everyone was saying "Kevin Turvey's in it!" 

My lack of interest in horror films, and for that matter cartoon films, was underlined the other day when I mixed up Toy Story and Child's Play.

Ringu

The exorcist

Arachnophobia

28 days later

Nightmare on Elm street

Beetleguese

Christine

Frankenstein

It

Oh and the tricycle is from the Shining.

And the box in the window above the Mushniks (little shop of horrors) could be the box from Hellraiser.

And the house from The Amityville horror.

Scream

Halloween

Resident Evil

Edited by Hail the Tripod
7 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Beast with 5 fingers but it could be from one of the mummy films I think blood from the mummy’s tomb however I’m going for the Adams family .because beast with 5 fingers is 1940s lol.ps watched an early quartermaster film last night

Peter Lorre was in a creepy 1940's film - The Beast With Five Fingers - in which he was a composer who had a hand transplant and the hand haunted him.

But there have been lots of hand horror films. In this cartoon lots of the symbolism could be more than one film.

Is the burning man on the hill The Wicked Man or The Mummy? Or both?

4 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

The Red Balloon. (1956)

" Award-winning short film by Albert Lamorisse, elegantly capturing the adventures of a boy who befriends a seemingly sentient balloon and follows it through the streets of Paris."

Scary as fuck.

They showed it us at school "Le balloon rouge"

Wierd but good.

3 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Wicker man, Edward Woodward.

3 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Peter Lorre was in a creepy 1940's film - The Beast With Five Fingers - in which he was a composer who had a hand transplant and the hand haunted him.

But there have been lots of hand horror films. In this cartoon lots of the symbolism could be more than one film.

I thought the hand might have been from Little Shop of Horrors (I mistakenly aid house of Horrors) but I think the light blue-green thing above the red lips is the plant from Little Shop of Horrors.

4 minutes ago, Option5 said:

They showed it us at school "Le balloon rouge"

I was kidding. Not sure what the red balloon really refers to.

14 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

I thought the hand might have been from Little Shop of Horrors (I mistakenly aid house of Horrors) but I think the light blue-green thing above the red lips is the plant from Little Shop of Horrors.

I was kidding. Not sure what the red balloon really refers to.

The red balloon is from the movie "IT"