DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Dosbods has really f****d me up media wise

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Posts are never pulled, none of the posters here are real, DOSBODS is just a bot-net harvesting system gathering data for the new central nudge-unit. We need data on outliers and malcontents. Unf

Wake up, have a look at dosbods, do a shit, get some breakfast, get ready, leave house, drive to shops, see a foreigner, and another one, and another, see a billboard with foreigners on it, and anothe

I have been on Dosbods for about 5 months now  along with a few other social media and news media changes I made, for the better I might add joking aside. Please don't ask me why but every  morning I

Posted Images

Bunch of cunts, best avoided.

Them and those red pill types have also fucked up my enjoyment of much popular media, especially music, which Is either blue pilled and simp as fuck or (for example, much of Whitesnake, The Mac Lads) regarded as not for polite society. Although the odd undercover red pill moment does slip through, often because the perps think they're being girl powered and don't realise the actual message they're giving to the eyes opened.

Edited by Melchett
11 minutes ago, Melchett said:

Bunch of cunts, best avoided.

Them and those red pill types have also fucked up my enjoyment of much popular media, especially music, which Is either blue pulled and simp as fuck or (for example, much of Whitesnake, The Mac Lads) regarded as not for polite society. Although the odd undercover red pill moment does slip through, often because the perps think they're being girl powered and don't realise the actual message they're giving to the eyes opened.

The UK is screaming now for a more right wing media outlet with some decent finance behind it, I call it "right wing" but in all honesty I know certain views will be put in that bracket even though they are now, some old lefties I know have certain unpalatable views shall we say.

9 minutes ago, dgul said:

I don't understand what 'right wing' means any more.

It seems to include anyone left of the Nazis and right of Paddy Ashdown; it is a term used strategically by people who want to shut down pretty much any argument that they don't like.

I don't understand the right wing label anymore, for example I knew/know of so many people who find hating someone because of their skin colour as dumb as f*** but are still classed as racist because they oppose mass immigration. There have also been some greats such as John Lydon and John Cleese who stood up to the establishment under great pressure and stood their ground to now being ridiculed for going slightly "right wing"

4 minutes ago, MrPin said:

I've long been suspicious of any information/opinion beamed at me, long before I ever heard of HPC.

I just find reading the BBC news site incredible now, I knew I was being forced fed woke lefty liberal BS anyway, but once you step back from it it jumps out at you how bad it was. It's like going back to those old 1970's sit-coms and realising how bad so many of them were

3 minutes ago, haroldshand said:

I just find reading the BBC news site incredible now, I knew I was being forced fed woke lefty liberal BS anyway, but once you step back from it it jumps out at you how bad it was. It's like going back to those old 1970's sit-coms and realising how bad so many of them were

The problem is the amount of "news space" what with hundreds of TV channels, and web pages. The BBC is not alone. Avoid any headline that starts with a question, as it is not factual news, just speculative opinion. "Most scientists believe" is not a good sign, and I want a link to a particular scientist, and a published work. I will decide whether it is right or wrong. Also many "articles" are mere advertising.

34 minutes ago, dgul said:

It seems to include anyone left of the Nazis and right of Paddy Ashdown; it is a term used strategically by people who want to shut down pretty much any argument that they don't like.

I think a lot of the time people say Right Wing just because it seems like it should be the antonym of Left Wing.

I think what they really mean / want is liberalism,  but can't bring themselves to use it because it sounds like it aught to be synonymous with the left  (even though in reality nothing could be further from the truth).  

12 minutes ago, Reck B said:

Here's the BBC telling us how 'pandemics end' using Jasmine and her ancestors (starting with her parents) from right to left behind her.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-876f42ae-5e44-41c0-ba2d-d6fd537aadfe?utm_source=pocket-newtab-global-en-GB

image.thumb.png.27aa6aadc76189443ab65a9ed83277f7.png

Unfortunately for the BBC and other wokeists, pandemics/epidemics usually end when those who are genetically unsuited die out and the survivors and the bug come to a long term accomodation.

So all those vulnerable groups... those who cant get enough Vit D, those who feel compelled to have regular mass gatherings of coreligionists, those who are genetically fat (because Woke would have us believe fat is a genetic issue, and there is no element of personal choice involved) die out and.... we end up with a population in Northern Europe a bit like we had 30 years ago and for known history before that.

Edited by Melchett
4 minutes ago, Reck B said:

Here's the BBC telling us how 'pandemics end' using Jasmine and her ancestors (starting with her parents) from right to left behind her.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-876f42ae-5e44-41c0-ba2d-d6fd537aadfe?utm_source=pocket-newtab-global-en-GB

image.thumb.png.27aa6aadc76189443ab65a9ed83277f7.png

My favourite and there have been hundreds of them is 

"This is  Bahija and she is the first hijab wearing *********"

Footballer, mechanic, skier, lollypop lady, 10KM runner, electrician, news reader, pot head, angler, highland dance............ the list is endless

WHO GIVES A FUCK

5 minutes ago, haroldshand said:

Footballer, mechanic, skier, lollypop lady, 10KM runner, electrician, news reader, pot head, angler, highland dance............ the list is endless

WHO GIVES A FUCK

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/w3cszh4x

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p07bm99b

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-52819978

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/w3csyhjx

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p075tg9t

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/w3cswmwc

https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/47359742

Seriously, there are just too many to post here

Edited by haroldshand
8 minutes ago, Reck B said:

That sort of thing is really annoying.

They were doing really well..  then they had to slip this in:

Capture.png

Look how few people die from seasonal flu!

But then just put in the small print that,  while all of the others are total deaths (ever),  the flu number is "per year".

What they couldn't bring themselves to say,  is that over the past 100 years flu has probably killed more people than either Covid or Spanish Flu..      but that just wouldn't sit well with the picture they're trying to paint. 9_9

3 minutes ago, haroldshand said:

WHO GIVES A FUCK

I've got BBC domain blocked on my DNS. Do it and save your sanity www.nextdns.io

Second, spread those red pill memes to the "normies". It's effective that's why the EU/elites wants to ban them. They are the political pamphlets of our age.

Just now, Carl Fimble said:

No- Edinburgh, I'd guess it's gone from ~90% indigenous when I was younger to 60-70% at a guess, very quickly too, and it seems to be accelerating.

Fucking Sturgeon and the SNP....

I guess it's a popular town, and filling up with Cockney Geezers. I myself was a foreigner in Aberdoon for a few years.

53 minutes ago, dgul said:

right is white

As Tim Pool puts it, Black supremacy is left wing, white supremacy is right wing. Otherwise they are the same.