Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Bake off and fuck off.


Recommended Posts

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8839063/The-Great-British-Bake-viewers-accused-racist.html
 

The Great British Bake Off viewers have accused the show of being 'racist' after fan favourite Sura Selvarajah was eliminated - making her the third BAME person to leave the tent in just four weeks. 

In last night's episode of the Channel 4 show, the 31-year-old pharmacy worker failed to impress judges Paul Hollywood and Prue Leith with her 'raw' white chocolate celebration cake during the Showstopper round. 

The shock elimination came after diagnostic radiographer Loriea, from Durham, was eliminated from the Channel 4 show in week one, while Makbul Patel was the second BAME person to leave the tent the following week - despite contestant Rowan experiencing three disastrous bakes. 
 

maybe the easily offended cannot cook.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Her “Showstopper” cake was inedible. Literally raw and unsafe to eat. 

2 out of 9 previous winners were ethnic minorities, which actually makes white British people demographically slightly under-represented.

 

Although, Mak was a bit hard done by in week 2, when Rowan should have gone. Maybe the “homophobia” sky screamers are more fearsome than the “racism” sky screamers in the baking world.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hail the Tripod said:

Her “Showstopper” cake was inedible. Literally raw and unsafe to eat. 

2 out of 9 previous winners were ethnic minorities, which actually makes white British people demographically slightly under-represented.

 

Although, Mak was a bit hard done by in week 2, when Rowan should have gone. Maybe the “homophobia” sky screamers are more fearsome than the “racism” sky screamers in the baking world.

I wanted him to stay longer so we could hear more about his beekeeping! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Job: Armoured guard
Job: Accountant
Job: Digital manager
Job: Retirement Living Team Leader
Job: Diagnostic Radiographer
Job: Pantomime producer
Job: Accountant
Job: Bronze Resin Sculptor
Job: Project Manager (e3: Public health project management for overseas projects)
Job: Accounting & Finance Student
Job: Music Teacher
Job: Pharmacy Dispenser
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Job: Armoured guard
Job: Accountant
Job: Digital manager
Job: Retirement Living Team Leader
Job: Diagnostic Radiographer
Job: Pantomime producer
Job: Accountant
Job: Bronze Resin Sculptor
Job: Project Manager (e3: Public health project management for overseas projects)
Job: Accounting & Finance Student
Job: Music Teacher
Job: Pharmacy Dispenser
 

So, about three proper jobs.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sarahbell said:

Job: Armoured guard
Job: Accountant
Job: Digital manager
Job: Retirement Living Team Leader
Job: Diagnostic Radiographer
Job: Pantomime producer
Job: Accountant
Job: Bronze Resin Sculptor
Job: Project Manager (e3: Public health project management for overseas projects)
Job: Accounting & Finance Student
Job: Music Teacher
Job: Pharmacy Dispenser
 

One of those "accountants" has been described so far as "Studying accountancy whilst being a single parent to her son" and "trainee accountant and single parent".

My @spygirl radar went off hard I must say.  Tax credit-tastic.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, man o' the year said:

Why was she "fan favourite"?

She was involved in a very staged incident in episode one where she "accidentally" knocked someone else's cakes out of their hand whilst swatting a fly and then burst into tears.  X-factor level of emotional manipulation and fakeness.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stop_the_craziness said:

She was involved in a very staged incident in episode one where she "accidentally" knocked someone else's cakes out of their hand whilst swatting a fly and then burst into tears.  X-factor level of emotional manipulation and fakeness.

Ahh - the sympathy vote for the inept - we see a lot of that in society nowadays.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, One percent said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8839063/The-Great-British-Bake-viewers-accused-racist.html
 

The Great British Bake Off viewers have accused the show of being 'racist' after fan favourite Sura Selvarajah was eliminated - making her the third BAME person to leave the tent in just four weeks. 

In last night's episode of the Channel 4 show, the 31-year-old pharmacy worker failed to impress judges Paul Hollywood and Prue Leith with her 'raw' white chocolate celebration cake during the Showstopper round. 

The shock elimination came after diagnostic radiographer Loriea, from Durham, was eliminated from the Channel 4 show in week one, while Makbul Patel was the second BAME person to leave the tent the following week - despite contestant Rowan experiencing three disastrous bakes. 
 

maybe the easily offended cannot cook.  

Most Asian cultures have zilch baking culture.

Chinese n japs dont do ovens.

Someone a bit headscarf  prob cooks over  a dung fire.

Cultural appropriation!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Her “Showstopper” cake was inedible. Literally raw and unsafe to eat. 

2 out of 9 previous winners were ethnic minorities, which actually makes white British people demographically slightly under-represented.

 

Although, Mak was a bit hard done by in week 2, when Rowan should have gone. Maybe the “homophobia” sky screamers are more fearsome than the “racism” sky screamers in the baking world.

Ah, curry house chef.

But she did not wash her hands after having a shit.

2 hours ago, sarahbell said:

Job: Armoured guard
Job: Accountant
Job: Digital manager
Job: Retirement Living Team Leader
Job: Diagnostic Radiographer
Job: Pantomime producer
Job: Accountant
Job: Bronze Resin Sculptor
Job: Project Manager (e3: Public health project management for overseas projects)
Job: Accounting & Finance Student
Job: Music Teacher
Job: Pharmacy Dispenser
 

Creeping public sector I note....

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Most Asian cultures have zilch baking culture.

Chinese n japs dont do ovens.

Someone a bit headscarf  prob cooks over  a dung fire.

Cultural appropriation!

They do baking, but not in the same way. 

Someone needs to pull Nadiya up over cultural appropriation. She was on the BBC last week putting a new twist on a Victoria sponge no less. The cheek of it. She should stick her her own cultures baking: Roti and Naan bread. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Roger_Mellie said:

They do baking, but not in the same way. 

Someone needs to pull Nadiya up over cultural appropriation. She was on the BBC last week putting a new twist on a Victoria sponge no less. The cheek of it. She should stick her her own cultures baking: Roti and Naan bread. 

Nadia is always on the BBC, with her own cooking shows and all sorts of Bollocks.

Whereas the pretty fit east London teacher that won it hasn't been seen since, oh yeah, she's white.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...