DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, it’s astonishing what’s happening. I’m heartened by lots of local folk telling me that they are ignoring rules about who to have in their home or whose home they can visit. Just ordinary fol

You're allowed to go to work in your air conditioned office with two hundred others, but can't walk outdoors round a lake in two directions. What a joke. 

Agreed. Even my brother who believed the government longer than I did is starting to get a bit depressed by this all and when he saw the sign said "do you ever get the feeling they're just doing

Posted Images

Yes it will. Eventually people will decide to fuck it all off and do what they want. Especially in the States. Once it becomes apparent that despite TDS that the death is 4/5ths of fuck all people will demand to be freed.

At the moment fear is winning.

It won't always.

Edited by Mental Floss
10 minutes ago, Mental Floss said:

Yes it will. Eventually people will decide to fuck it all off and do what they want. Especially in the States. Once it becomes apparent that despite TDS that the death is 4/5ths of fuck all people will demand to be freed.

At the moment fear is winning.

It won't always.

Look at the Great Reset wheel @201p posted.

Whatever emotion is winning at whatever point (probably originally manipulated into existence by TPTB), will be used to further the agenda. 

Fear, anger, grief, envy, pride, righteousness.  All very powerful.

The-great-reset.png

Edited by Loki

I’m sensing despair at the prospect of an effective second lock down.

In the North we went through this a few weeks ago when we went to “stage 2”.     

If it makes any difference..  the frustration and depression is fairly short lived.  You accept,  adapt and move on,  clinging to the hope that enough people eventually realise how stupid we’re being that HMS public sentiment eventually reverses course.

Before you all get on my back. There is a reason for this.

I spent 6 years in Higher Education with about 10 percent of my class from NI. They were split between Cat Licks and Proddy Dogs. Being English they ignored me about politics anyway. 10 percent of the class was English..the rest Scots and about 15 percent from elsewhere.

From Manchester many friends I knew growing up were 2nd generation southern Irish. Being a Proddy Dog meant shit to them. They came to my parents funerals. That counts for a lot.

Fast forward a few years. Mo Molem years...Orange Mo..she must go! 1996/7.

I spent 3 months in Dublin around them..the odd trip north to Belfast.

I asked myself a lot of questions then and also read this book.

The politics I have to admit have left me behind.

My late father..The king grey..nearly disowned me for even contemplating such things. For him..to show that annoyance and emotion was big.20201016_005551.thumb.jpg.2bae6f5ff1bae5e6f10e40b7f3330349.jpg

One thing that didnt. When the IRA were captured amd interrogated some were taught a very simple thing. Whatever happens ends..it always ends.

This isnt about the IRA. Or sympathies with any side. That statement I read has taken me through many personal hard times.

Everyhthing ends. I have and will find solace in that. Whatever..things end.

And yes..I am probably shit stirring a little by choice of book.

The statement isnt though. No attachment. It does end.22

Edited by The Grey Man
4 hours ago, The Grey Man said:

Before you all get on my back. There is a reason for this.

I spent 6 years in Higher Education with about 10 percent of my class from NI. They were split between Cat Licks and Proddy Dogs. Being English they ignored me about politics anyway. 10 percent of the class was English..the rest Scots and about 15 percent from elsewhere.

From Manchester many friends I knew growing up were 2nd generation southern Irish. Being a Proddy Dog meant shit to them. They came to my parents funerals. That counts for a lot.

Fast forward a few years. Mo Molem years...Orange Mo..she must go! 1996/7.

I spent 3 months in Dublin around them..the odd trip north to Belfast.

I asked myself a lot of questions then and also read this book.

The politics I have to admit have left me behind.

My late father..The king grey..nearly disowned me for even contemplating such things. For him..to show that annoyance and emotion was big.20201016_005551.thumb.jpg.2bae6f5ff1bae5e6f10e40b7f3330349.jpg

One thing that didnt. When the IRA were captured amd interrogated some were taught a very simple thing. Whatever happens ends..it always ends.

This isnt about the IRA. Or sympathies with any side. That statement I read has taken me through many personal hard times.

Everyhthing ends. I have and will find solace in that. Whatever..things end.

And yes..I am probably shit stirring a little by choice of book.

The statement isnt though. No attachment. It does end.22

Cat Licks and Proddy Dogs - that reminds me I've not heard the Bradshaws for a decade or two...

Thought this was the end of the beginning or some such gibberish.

Beginning, middle, end.  Not sure entering the middle is particularly reassuring as we are continually told the destination is never going to resemble the start.  And wtf is the journey made of or what kind of duration are we talking 

All a bit ominous

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/health/portsmouth-labourer-agony-rips-out-two-teeth-he-cant-find-nhs-dentist-who-can-help-3002019

Portsmouth labourer in agony rips out two teeth as he can't find NHS dentist who can help

A LABOURER in agony with tooth pain yanked two of his teeth out with pliers in his bedroom after struggling to find an NHS dentist.

b25lY21zOmYxODRjZmVkLTZhZDItNDY5Zi1hYzhkLTI4NzgwY2JiYmJiNjo4OWE4Y2UzNC0zOWFlLTQxYjEtOGE4MC1iZDgyN2JhMjNjYmQ=.jpg?&width=640

---

Uh going to find dental treatment will hard in 2021...

Edited by 201p
9 hours ago, Libspero said:

I’m sensing despair at the prospect of an effective second lock down.

In the North we went through this a few weeks ago when we went to “stage 2”.     

If it makes any difference..  the frustration and depression is fairly short lived.  You accept,  adapt and move on,  clinging to the hope that enough people eventually realise how stupid we’re being that HMS public sentiment eventually reverses course.

I think the key words here are accept, adapt and move on. With this TPTB make tiny adjustments, ratcheting closer towards their desired goal, one that the public wouldn't have initially accepted.

10 minutes ago, 201p said:

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/health/portsmouth-labourer-agony-rips-out-two-teeth-he-cant-find-nhs-dentist-who-can-help-3002019

Portsmouth labourer in agony rips out two teeth as he can't find NHS dentist who can help

A LABOURER in agony with tooth pain yanked two of his teeth out with pliers in his bedroom after struggling to find an NHS dentist.

b25lY21zOmYxODRjZmVkLTZhZDItNDY5Zi1hYzhkLTI4NzgwY2JiYmJiNjo4OWE4Y2UzNC0zOWFlLTQxYjEtOGE4MC1iZDgyN2JhMjNjYmQ=.jpg?&width=640

---

I just tried to book a check up, given the same excuse as two months ago; "Backlog due to seeing 1/8th patients per day" and "Dont call us, we`ll call you". I can see many more people going to casualty with dental problems...perhaps the government can explain how that is "Saving the NHS".....no, thought not!

16 minutes ago, 201p said:

---

Got a email from my dentist saying something about the fact that NHS treatment was very curtailed and new rules (sounded like what the NHS would or would not cover) was getting announced I think end of October but hadn't been shared with the dentist's yet.

Went on to say various things available privately etc.

I'm glad I'm not having regular visits to the dentist not worry it's a ticking time bomb with all the fillings I had when a kid and then a few more early 20s.   So far they have held up etc but last few times I went dentist said there was one that she was a bit concerned whether it would degrade or something.  That was first voiced good few years ago but still worrying if something happens and need treatment.

Plus my lovely dentist has left.  The replacement by all accounts is above board (good quality surgery) but still concerning.  Previous dentist did a number on my teeth luckily didn't let him at my wisdom which he wanted but after he was basically struck off I realised the fillings he had given me (and paid £250+ for) were only temporary and needed done again with permanent filler.

Long story... What I mean to say is -and think I read it here perviously- was one thing I quite regularly do is "oil pulling" whereby I spoon a bit of coconut oil into my mouth and schoosh around for a few minutes before brushing after.  Looked into it before and definitely didn't look like any potential downside but jury out on benefits.  I think it probably made my teeth a bit whiter but they aren't stained particularly anyway.  Could be a good measure/ preventative to incorporate IMO

12 minutes ago, MrXxxx said:

I just tried to book a check up, given the same excuse as two months ago; "Backlog due to seeing 1/8th patients per day" and "Dont call us, we`ll call you". I can see many more people going to casualty with dental problems...perhaps the government can explain how that is "Saving the NHS".....no, thought not!

I've got a relative who works at a firm that supplies equipment to dentists. He told me his business is 80% down since covid. He's spoken to dentists who can only see 8 patients a day due to the cleaning required between each one.

38 minutes ago, MrXxxx said:

I think the key words here are accept, adapt and move on. With this TPTB make tiny adjustments, ratcheting closer towards their desired goal, one that the public wouldn't have initially accepted.

There is hope..   the government are starting to worry about money,  even if the local councils and pressure groups aren’t.

15 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

I've got a relative who works at a firm that supplies equipment to dentists. He told me his business is 80% down since covid. He's spoken to dentists who can only see 8 patients a day due to the cleaning required between each one.

Obviously demand is down for dental treatment, cue the ONS removing such things from the basket of goods in the inflation index.

22 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

Don’t be silly, clearly lockdowns have cured tooth decay.

More lockdowns!

Personally speaking and annoying that some of all this over ramped fear is I am quite happy entering a world that has been turned upside down. I am not saying better answers and solutions will come from any of this, but at least now everything has been thrown in the air and chances are we will have something different than pre March 2020 when so many people seemed so pissed off with the then  present system.

To me Brexit was a scream for help for so many, if you also  gave people a vote  on Immigrants, welfare cheats, off shore tax havens  WOKE and so much more we would have a different country today. Life is getting tough for a lot of people now, very soon some WOKE BLM left Liberal c*** is going to over step the mark with a whinge about how unfair life is for them and get a swift punch in the face and told to fuck off you are not the only one with problems

1 hour ago, 201p said:

---

leave a bit of root in and he's in trouble

1 hour ago, 201p said:

---

So find a private one like most of us have had to use for nigh on 2 decades now. 

I thought only kids and those pn benefits had NHS dental treatment these days?