DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

3 minutes ago, Loki said:

Is there any relevant news? If not something must be coming and the boys are getting in early

Unscheduled Q3 trading update. 

In the UK, we have been awarded extensions to our contracts to provide test sites and call handlers for NHS Test & Trace, which is an indication of our customer's satisfaction with the quality of work we have delivered.

Yeah, well done lads. Been a great success. 

My younger brother texting me tonight.

He has health issues. Contact with COVID at work.

Went to track and trace. Very angry. Treated like shit.

Wants to complain

.while this ....week..I was within 1m of a positive case. Colleage who I was with..rang for advice....then infection control...you were wearing a mask...you are fine.

Phew...ok...it was a regular FPP2.

Stops us..doesnt stop them. Bugger. Yeah right. It was unexpected by me as I carry FPP3s with me.

As there is no one to do the work...carry on. Implication.

Fuck. This is my 6th time since being ill, knowingly exposed and in close distance. I pray those little sodding helpers are still in action (antibodies). Doubled up on the course of vitamins all week.

Fuck knows if they are screwing up my kidneys.

March 2021 means a year post assumed infection (it was).

Thats my limit.

33 minutes ago, The Grey Man said:

My younger brother texting me tonight.

He has health issues. Contact with COVID at work.

Went to track and trace. Very angry. Treated like shit.

Wants to complain

.while this ....week..I was within 1m of a positive case. Colleage who I was with..rang for advice....then infection control...you were wearing a mask...you are fine.

Phew...ok...it was a regular FPP2.

Stops us..doesnt stop them. Bugger. Yeah right. It was unexpected by me as I carry FPP3s with me.

As there is no one to do the work...carry on. Implication.

Fuck. This is my 6th time since being ill, knowingly exposed and in close distance. I pray those little sodding helpers are still in action (antibodies). Doubled up on the course of vitamins all week.

Fuck knows if they are screwing up my kidneys.

March 2021 means a year post assumed infection (it was).

Thats my limit.

Godfrey, that’s not very coherent. 

Hope you escaped infection. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Carl Fimble
      Not seen anything about this on dosbods, but then up until last week I was avoiding the corona threads so I've likely missed it. 
      The government have said they're gonna give GRANTS (not loans) of AT LEAST £3000 to "small businesses in sectors facing the worst economic impact of COVID-19".
      I'm hoping I can get a decent little slice of that so am gonna phone them tomorrow. I'm not sure if what I do will be classed as being in a sector facing the worst of covid 19, gonna phone them and see though. 
      Here's the Scottish government page on it, but it's happening in the rest of the country too :
      https://www.gov.scot/news/gbp-320-million-package-of-support-for-businesses/
    • By Van Lady
      I’ve been a social pariah all my life for various reasons....in the past drinking too much....ongoing..... dislike authority, smoker. Recently I’ve got the feeling I’m a social pariah because I use cash.....it’s dirty!
      I do not want to wear a mask when I go outside my home. I’ll rebel and won’t wear one unless I’m backed into a corner......but I just know I’m going to be more socially ostracised by choosing to take my chances with the virus. 

I’ve got nothing against anyone wearing a mask due to health concerns and I wouldn’t go outside if I was unwell but I will be fucking enraged if I’m forced to wear a mask to be socially acceptable even though I’m not near anyone else much at all. When I say enraged I mean I will possibly smash some stuff in my garage or throw some stones on a beach....if I’m allowed to go to a beach. I realise many people will think I’m selfish but my opinion is if you are wearing a mask you’re protected. Oops no....that’s wrong......if I wear one too that will help to stop transmission of the virus. I’m preparing to be more of a social pariah than I am already.
      I’m not too concerned at the moment because I think world supplies are low so unlikely to be compulsory in the foreseeable future. I’m sure scarfs will be encouraged though! I’m not doing that either.....covering my face with a scarf!

• By Carl Fimble
      J just as the title says, they are using this to gain control of us, don't let it happen...