DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Paris decapitation terrorist attack

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The correct French governmental response would be to prominently display these cartoons on every public building, vehicle and website for the next month.

Damn this crazy man!  Doesn't he know what he's done?  He's gone and given fuel to the far right!  Now more than ever, we must show unity and defeat the far right who'll seek to take advantage!

We need none of these people in our society. We need none that say “well don’t insult the prophet” Islam is fundamentally incompatible with secular western values. The sooner we tell them to fuck

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

Shot dead but still winning ideologically because his intention will have been to exert control over schools and teachers, which I daresay he'll achieve. His life means little to him compared to the rewards promised to those who die a martyr's death.

So, do we all now have to get a tattoo of a cartoon of the prophet to show solidarity here?

I'm running out of space, what with all these bees, narwhals and fridges up and down my arms.

It's going to be a toss-up between having it on one of my arse cheeks or the sole of a foot...

2 minutes ago, The Grey Man said:

The Daily Mail headline....an assault involving decapitation.

An assault? Water it down why dont you.Screenshot_20201016-185155.thumb.png.e82718fbd636f6ffad2008a32b233ed2.pngScreenshot_20201016-185155.thumb.png.e82718fbd636f6ffad2008a32b233ed2.png

Similarly BBC headline: "Terror inquiry after stabbing near Paris"

Understandable because talking about "throats cut" or "heads removed" might incite hatred against the real victims.