DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Paris decapitation terrorist attack

6 hours ago, Great Guy said:

Let's face it. There must be millions of brits that hate islam. How many brits have went to a concert at the Manchester Arena? There must have been millions of people that saw the manchester attack on telly and thought "ffs, my kids have been to concerts there. That could have been my kids".

Oh there are, but there are very few willing to get involved in a debate about it, especially those who want to be seen as middle class (which just about everyone these days), in fact it's this social class aspiration which has been used (for decades) to bring the public into line with a lot of issues and govt policies.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The correct French governmental response would be to prominently display these cartoons on every public building, vehicle and website for the next month.

We need none of these people in our society. We need none that say “well don’t insult the prophet” Islam is fundamentally incompatible with secular western values. The sooner we tell them to fuck

Damn this crazy man!  Doesn't he know what he's done?  He's gone and given fuel to the far right!  Now more than ever, we must show unity and defeat the far right who'll seek to take advantage!

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Snark said:

Oh there are, but there are very few willing to get involved in a debate about it, especially those who want to be seen as middle class (which just about everyone these days), in fact it's this social class aspiration which has been used (for decades) to bring the public into line with a lot of issues and govt policies.

Half my peers. Generation Live Aid.

24 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

I think the problem is that certain viewpoints just aren't tolerated in workplaces etc. If I went into work and said "immigration is shit for native Brits, especially brown immigration" I'd be hauled into HR despite my viewpoint being objectively based on fact.

It's the same with school and university etc. We all have to play the "diversity is great" game. It must have been like this in nazi Germany and Soviet russia where you couldn't say certain things.

Thank god we can discuss things in dosbods....

Yes. The state is using various levers through which to curtail our freedoms and freedom of speech.  Reminiscent of the old soviet block approach to social control. 

1 hour ago, Great Guy said:

I think the problem is that certain viewpoints just aren't tolerated in workplaces etc. If I went into work and said "immigration is shit for native Brits, especially brown immigration" I'd be hauled into HR despite my viewpoint being objectively based on fact.

It's the same with school and university etc. We all have to play the "diversity is great" game. It must have been like this in nazi Germany and Soviet russia where you couldn't say certain things.

Thank god we can discuss things in dosbods....

the trick is - and this is how i used to play the game in big corporates - is to push it on the bosses.  For example: diversity surveys.  ask for affirmative action in promoting LBTQ and non-british born to the board and exec, directly, immediately, without delay.  Nothing pisses the white old guys off more than the thought they might not get their turn at the trough.

In terms of conversations amongst colleagues, you have to add a question mark to everything you slide out.  For example:

"I can't believe that poor teacher in France who had his head chopped off for promoting diverse views on his pupils.  Surely he was right to introduce them to more diversity?"

very hard for them to pull you down on that sort of thing.  The other fun one is to get an Indian to start going off on a rant about Muslims.  It's so easy, and excellent to watch the white faces who are terrified of either interrupting or NOT interrupting.

3 minutes ago, wherebee said:

the trick is - and this is how i used to play the game in big corporates - is to push it on the bosses.  For example: diversity surveys.  ask for affirmative action in promoting LBTQ and non-british born to the board and exec, directly, immediately, without delay.  Nothing pisses the white old guys off more than the thought they might not get their turn at the trough.

In terms of conversations amongst colleagues, you have to add a question mark to everything you slide out.  For example:

"I can't believe that poor teacher in France who had his head chopped off for promoting diverse views on his pupils.  Surely he was right to introduce them to more diversity?"

very hard for them to pull you down on that sort of thing.  The other fun one is to get an Indian to start going off on a rant about Muslims.  It's so easy, and excellent to watch the white faces who are terrified of either interrupting or NOT interrupting.

I have Indian Muslim colleagues. Would be interesting to see them ranting about themselves. 

On 21/10/2020 at 21:31, Carl Fimble said:

And using a tool of the white devil to do so, that's a double chucking off a tall building right there!

Early on in the video you can see people with the posters chucking them about, and here's a still from it, if anyone speaks foreign and could translate it I'd appreciate it. 

Screenshot_20201021-212731.png

je suis XYY?