DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Useful skills for northerners, 'ow to climb an overhang

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope, its still there in Darwen Lancashire, see it regularly.

Look at the size of the chimney, that was the Victorian equivalent of the Great Pyramid and we pulled it down. Cultural Vandalism.

Still doing it.  Metal box factory, demolished about 10 years back   Brand spanking new Travelodge, literally 100 yards down the road. Looks like the accountant designed it. Why t

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

Mr John 'I clown around on TV but have balls of steel' Noakes. RIP.

One of his large gripes was he wasnt paid enough.

He did have a point.

Maybe, to demonstrate ther love n devotion n worth to the BBC they need to get all the presenters on 80k+ up Neldins column with the same kit?

I love clips of Dibnah, he must have been as fit as a fiddle and had balls of steel. How did he even rig the ladders up? 

Dart mill tower is my favourite, all the kids running about and the look of fear on his face as its crashing down around his ears. Unfortunately I can only find the crap quality version on Youtube. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ClYNU_LRDHA

44 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

I love clips of Dibnah, he must have been as fit as a fiddle and had balls of steel. How did he even rig the ladders up? 

Dart mill tower is my favourite, all the kids running about and the look of fear on his face as its crashing down around his ears. Unfortunately I can only find the crap quality version on Youtube. 

What that should have done us offered 20p for each recovered whole brick.

Place would have gone in a week.

3 hours ago, Chewing Grass said:

Look at the size of the chimney, that was the Victorian equivalent of the Great Pyramid and we pulled it down.

Cultural Vandalism.

Still doing it. 

Metal box factory, demolished about 10 years back

metalbox-mansfield-clock-tower-and-exter

Brand spanking new Travelodge, literally 100 yards down the road. Looks like the accountant designed it. Why they couldnt turn the former into the latter, or at least keep the front facade, I dont know. 

140921_TEM_AT_Travelodge-2.jpg

4 hours ago, Roger_Mellie said:

fuck knows how he got them up over that overhang though

and how he climbed it with those massive bollocks getting in the way

4 hours ago, blobloblob said:

Such a self evident representation of a penis visible for miles around is oppressive to women.

The Guardian agrees

Upward-thrusting buildings ejaculating into the sky’ – do cities have to be so sexist?

Toxic masculinity is built into the fabric of our urban spaces, writes Leslie Kern, author of new book Feminist City. And the results aren’t just divisive – they can be lethal

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2020/jul/06/upward-thrusting-buildings-ejaculating-cities-sexist-leslie-kern-phallic-feminist-city-toxic-masculinity