DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

How far down the rabbit hole have I gone?

Tin foil hats on people... 

So I've been having a niggling thought - and figured i'd put it up here in order to get clarification (unlikely) or be shot down in flames and thus have the thought eradicated. So get ready...

Is Covid an islamic takeover weapon? 

Hear me out a second... There's a lot of rumour (not hard evidence I can see admittedly) about a new 'global religion' laughably called "Chrislam" that people such as Blair, (even the Pope!) are quite keen on... Of course you know that any such religion would start off being maybe a 50:50 mix between the two.. but (just like the EU) it'd be ratchet policy that only ever moves in one direction to get more and more like pure islam each year... especially with the changing demographic as those who identify as christians are out-bred. Besides, anyone who argues against any creeping of islam is clearly a racist and shouldn't be listened to (ahem).

Then consider the effects of this fake pandemic so far:

• People ordered to wear "face coverings"
  • Criticism of the official narrative is being banned
  • Churches banned from opening (I don't see the same enforcement of mosques)
  • Alcohol sales restricted (10pm at the moment, but will it get an hour earlier every few months to help 'combat the virus').
  • Curfews in operation and likely to be rolled out across more regions
  • Sex between unmarried couples is being discouraged (good luck with that one!)
  • Pork rationing in supermarkets

(OK admittedly, the last one was made up by me... but if that were to happen due to blocks in the supply chain...??)

What say you collective? Bonkers, or am I onto something??

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Christ, if none of you guys are buying it, how far from the pack have I strayed??

I think it's one of two. Well here's my guess for this week. It will probably change tomorrow. (1) Financial reset linked to climate change and also population. Well documented - but would they u

I think all theories are worth considering and we shouldn't balk at discussing even the odd ones. This one, I think, does not really hold water. Mainly because the Covid madness seems to be a glo

I think it's one of two. Well here's my guess for this week. It will probably change tomorrow.

(1) Financial reset linked to climate change and also population. Well documented - but would they use this minor thing as the Kickstarter for it ? Possibly.

(2) Power of social media + too many women in positions of power (Controversial I know)

The fear of standing out or being different or not following the herd is leading to countries + organisations just following each other like idiots. Focussing on feelings and hugs instead of cold hard facts. 

Men are generally better at the second - women at the first. 

I know people will point to Thatcher and Clegg to question this theory. But in terms of power and position - Thatcher was for all intents and purposes acting much more like a man would - and Clegg the opposite. 

17 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

So I've been having a niggling thought - and figured i'd put it up here in order to get clarification (unlikely) or be shot down in flames and thus have the thought eradicated. So get ready...

Hear me out a second... There's a lot of rumour (not hard evidence I can see admittedly) about a new 'global religion' laughably called "Chrislam" that people such as Blair, (even the Pope!) are quite keen on... Of course you know that any such religion would start off being maybe a 50:50 mix between the two.. but (just like the EU) it'd be ratchet policy that only ever moves in one direction to get more and more like pure islam each year... especially with the changing demographic as those who identify as christians are out-bred. Besides, anyone who argues against any creeping of islam is clearly a racist and shouldn't be listened to (ahem).

• Alcohol sales restricted (10pm at the moment, but will it get an hour earlier every few months to help 'combat the virus').

(OK admittedly, the last one was made up by me... but if that were to happen due to blocks in the supply chain...??)

Bonkers.

Islam is a threat, but this (Covid) is nothing to do with it, this is banker driven.

Chrislam, hmm - how many good ideas have originated in Nigeria? It's kind of ironic that such a thing should come from the culture that's a byword for scammers.

44 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

Christ, if none of you guys are buying it, how far from the pack have I strayed??

I think all theories are worth considering and we shouldn't balk at discussing even the odd ones.

This one, I think, does not really hold water. Mainly because the Covid madness seems to be a global phenomenon, it's everywhere, even in countries like India which are strongly anti-Muslim. If there was the slightest hint of it being a Muslim plot, the Indians would not have anything to do with it.

5 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

I think all theories are worth considering and we shouldn't balk at discussing even the odd ones.

This one, I think, does not really hold water. Mainly because the Covid madness seems to be a global phenomenon, it's everywhere, even in countries like India which are strongly anti-Muslim. If there was the slightest hint of it being a Muslim plot, the Indians would not have anything to do with it.

I'll put it all down to a mad meme that got out.

How we will laugh at this in years to come.

BTW. India has plenty of Muslims, although the majority of the population are Hindus.

2 hours ago, Southmartin said:

Needs a link to Epstein as well...

I'm probably still sticking with financial motives too.  During 2019 there were endless articles and news coverage (even on the so-called BBC) about how the next financial crash was coming and how it was going to make 2008 look like a Teddy Bear's Picnic.   Then suddenly there was Covid and now everything financially bad will be attached to that.

With regards to the religious slant, I do also think that the focus on alcohol is disproportionate, but maybe that's because drunk people are harder to coerce and terrify than sober ones.

2 minutes ago, stop_the_craziness said:

I'm probably still sticking with financial motives too.  During 2019 there were endless articles and news coverage (even on the so-called BBC) about how the next financial crash was coming and how it was going to make 2008 look like a Teddy Bear's Picnic.   Then suddenly there was Covid and now everything financially bad will be attached to that.

With regards to the religious slant, I do also think that the focus on alcohol is disproportionate, but maybe that's because drunk people are harder to coerce and terrify than sober ones.

Of course. It works both ways - the army and navy in the old days used to get the men p*ssed up on rum before any major engagement. Think that was still going on in WW2. Wouldn't happen now because of H&S and/or offending somebody's sensibilities, probably.

3 hours ago, Southmartin said:

Probably why no Covid here. 

Muslims (Cham) are routinely listed as foreigners when compiling official statistics,  such as Covid cases. Even though they are single nationality Khmer.

I've raised this point several times.

If it's not their doing, the results certainly look sympathetic to their aims. What's more, the virus itself is neither here nor there, it's the capture of the WHO that has enabled this outcome.

Is Bill Gates a muslim?

6 minutes ago, eight said:

I've raised this point several times.

If it's not their doing, the results certainly look sympathetic to their aims. What's more, the virus itself is neither here nor there, it's the capture of the WHO that has enabled this outcome.

Is Bill Gates a muslim?

I guess as the world's muslim population grows, it is inevitable that more muslims will enter into public policy making via global organisations such as the UN and WHO etc. It does not necessarily mean there is a plot to establish a global caliphate under Sharia law though. 

2 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

I guess as the world's muslim population grows, it is inevitable that more muslims will enter into public policy making via global organisations such as the UN and WHO etc. It does not necessarily mean there is a plot to establish a global caliphate under Sharia law though. 

Probaly not. Only Jews, and Catholics do that.

Hear me out a second... There's a lot of rumour (not hard evidence I can see admittedly) about a new 'global religion' laughably called "Chrislam" that people such as Blair, (even the Pope!) are quite keen on...

Funnily enough the only time I have previously seen this theory espoused was by "internet nutter" Tony Bennett, who reckoned the NWO would seek to align islam and catholicism around some apparent common ground over the Virgin Mary, or something.

If "the science" suddenly says that the virus lives in hair and women get given the option to cover it up or shave it off then we'll know that you were on to something.

3 hours ago, Knickerless Turgid said:

Never mind pork rationing, what the fuck has happened to all the tomato paste?!

We get through loads of tinned tommies and passata, it's been noticeably scarce since Covid kicked off. 

Is it a secret cure that the elite don't want us to know, so they're hoarding it:ph34r:

Nah it's much simpler than religion. It's China going for world domination.

Only they (and their pseudo state NK) are able to control their people in a way that prevents total economic collapse.

Only they now have a vaccine being distributed to the people.

It's just a great reason for them to print trillions in order to try and kick the can another year or two down the road. That's why they are going to drag this covid bollocks out for years. 

If there are any side effects from this where the population becomes more Islam ready, well that's just the cherry on the cake for the psychopaths who rule us.

UK government spending on virus measures pushes debt to £2 trillion - BBC  News

Edited by gibbon
6 hours ago, Southmartin said:

Tin foil hat, conspiraloon 9_9