DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

How religious are you?

How religious are you?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. How religious are you?

• Everything in the Bible/ Koran is the literal word of God
    • I take it seriously.
    • I believe in a higher power but organised religion is a load of crap.
    • I go to the local church to score with girls.
    • Load of old crap.
    • I take it quite seriously.
    • I became a bishop to shag alter boys.
    • I'm a part timer. I go to church for weddings.

I'm nominally Church of Scotland. However I've not been to Church for decades...

I'm open to the idea that there is a higher power. However I dont believe in man made worship.... I do find that being in nature puts me in touch with a more spiritual side of life...

I think out of the major religions Hinduism and buddhism make the most sense to me.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh look, someone has started a topic on religion... ....wow, that's a lot of replies in only a few hours; lets see what interesting insights we have about religion and what it means to be human..

That's communism I think. When the state is the religion, everyone is all equal...equally fucked 

I think we'll have this cracked by morning

Posted Images

Presumably COVID-19 virus is the divine will of a higher power as well as everything there is and has been. 

The only wonder I have is the remarkable ability of nature to be able to turn rudimentary atomic and molecular building blocks into complex systems over time. I find a termite as interesting as a human being in that respect. And I am pretty sure termites aren't Islamic or Hindus.

1 hour ago, Great Guy said:

I'm nominally Church of Scotland. However I've not been to Church for decades...

I'm open to the idea that there is a higher power. However I dont believe in man made worship.... I do find that being in nature puts me in touch with a more spiritual side of life...

I think out of the major religions Hinduism and buddhism make the most sense to me.

You are not religious at all.

You have sucked the cocks of many men, and are the biggest piece of scumbag shite on this forum.

Fuck off and die of something nasty, you pathetic weasel of a fucking man...

XYY

4 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

You are not religious at all.

You have sucked the cocks of many men, and are the biggest piece of scumbag shite on this forum.

Fuck off and die of something nasty, you pathetic weasel of a fucking man...

XYY

I'm still waiting for your address?

I've tried emailing you on dosbods but your account wont accept new emails?

Why dont you post your address up here?

Just now, The Generation Game said:

Agnostic. Evidence leads me not to believe but never say never. 

I am naturally questioning so much the same.  Science can't even stop some men going bald, let alone explain consciousness and creation.  There's intelligence and there's wisdom...I mean you can't even question the existence of a God without having some internal concept of God.  The whole 'beardy man on a cloud' that gets thrown about is infantile.  Maybe God just...is. 

1 minute ago, Great Guy said:

I'm still waiting for your address?

I've tried emailing you on dosbods but your account wont accept new emails?

Why dont you post your address up here?

Why don't you fuck off, you depraved piece of shite.

Based on your rough average of five per day, how many schoolboys have you bummed in the last 24 hours...

XYY

1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

Why don't you fuck off, you depraved piece of shite

XYY

You're the guy that follows me around dosbods like a paedophile following a schoolgirl round the swimming baths!!

It's like you've got a homosexual infatuation with me!

1 minute ago, Great Guy said:

You're the guy that follows me around dosbods like a paedophile following a schoolgirl round the swimming baths!!

It's like you've got a homosexual infatuation with me!

The only infatuation any dozy fucker could have with you is like some daft tart writing to the Yorkshire Ripper and wanting to marry the cunt.

You are the sickest, most vile cock-sucking cum-guzzling shitehawk on DOSBODS, and that in itself is some major fucking achievement.

Fuck off and boil your head, you sick perverted motherfucker....

XYY

4 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Which is your favourite story about Jesus?

When Jesus was walking in a great crowd, hemmed in on all sides, a woman determined to reach him him no matter what,  pushed her way through and managed to just grasp his garment. He said, Someone touched Me; I know that power has gone out from Me. —Luke 8:46

His disciples pointed out that he was being jostled by a great multitude, but Jesus turned around and there she was. She fell at his feet and because of the power of her intent he healed her of years of suffering.

I don't know why that story has stayed with me all my life but I have learned that inattentive repetition of prayers, or going to church to please someone else and sleeping through a sermon, or going through an empty ritual of a wedding or christening, or even making confession or partaking of the Eucharist as a matter of routine is no match for full-hearted focussed intent when seeking a genuine connection to God.

2 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

The only infatuation any dozy fucker could have with you is like some daft tart writing to the Yorkshire Ripper and wanting to marry the cunt.

You are the sickest, most vile cock-sucking cum-guzzling shitehawk on DOSBODS, and that in itself is some major fucking achievement.

Fuck off and boil your head, you sick perverted motherfucker....

XYY

I could get angry here.... however I'm aware that there is a fair chance you'll be found dead in a shop doorway within the next few years...

Just now, Great Guy said:

I could get angry here.... however I'm aware that there is a fair chance you'll be found dead in a shop doorway within the next few years...

You couldn't get angry if you fucking tried - because your cellmate would quickly shove his big black cock in your mouth to shut you the fuck up...

XYY