• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DTMark

Van crashes into pedestrians in Barcelona's city center

Recommended Posts

A vehicle ran into a crowd in central Barcelona, injuring several pedestrians, according to multiple news reports citing Spanish police. The crash reportedly involving a white van occurred in or near Plaza Catalunya in the Spanish city's busy and heavily touristed Ramblas area.

So.... Islamist murderers....? The anti-Spanish tourist board....? the So-Called BBC will probably blame Trump and BREXIT.

DHcQstsWsAAYlQc.jpg

DHcQsdbXUAI3L2X.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Oskar said:

Or even the Catalonian separatists. Odds are it is a Van of Peace though.

 

I concur.

 

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

A vehicle ran into a crowd in central Barcelona, injuring several pedestrians, according to multiple news reports citing Spanish police. The crash reportedly involving a white van occurred in or near Plaza Catalunya in the Spanish city's busy and heavily touristed Ramblas area.

So.... Islamist murderers....? The anti-Spanish tourist board....? the So-Called BBC will probably blame Trump and BREXIT.

DHcQstsWsAAYlQc.jpg

DHcQsdbXUAI3L2X.jpg

 

Eyewitness on BBC Five live atm, saying it was like a white transit van

... no doubt the So-Called BBC will blame white-van-man, emphasis on the white man eh.

VAN OF PEACE

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, spunko2010 said:

I didn't think that Spain had such an Islamic problem as the rest of Western Europe, although I haven't been there so can't really judge.

 

Spain and Portugal have taken in surprisingly low numbers of islamists.

I susppect, considering how badly both countries suffered under Islam, that the likes of Merkel & Co have deliberately get islamification low there as both countries would proably have twigged what was happened long ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Masked Tulip said:

 

Spain and Portugal have taken in surprisingly low numbers of islamists.

I susppect, considering how badly both countries suffered under Islam, that the likes of Merkel & Co have deliberately get islamification low there as both countries would proably have twigged what was happened long ago.

Isis or Al-Quaeda changed an election there, didn't they? I forget when, but there were some bad bombs on trains in Madrid, lots of casualties, and immediately after that Spain unexpectedly changed govt and withdrew military help from (Iraq)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

No images of bloodied corpses or crushed bodies so that, well, that is a positive.

Hearing that there's two dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a feeling Spain was going to be hit this summer,

it is where all the tourists have retreated to from egypt / turkey / Tunisia

Sold out into late september by all accounts & Portugal too.

Won't be anymore though, i trust the holday companies will not be refunding anyone who doesnt want to travel as per usual? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WorkingPoor said:

I had a feeling Spain was going to be hit this summer,

it is where all the tourists have retreated to from egypt / turkey / Tunisia

Sold out into late september by all accounts & Portugal too.

Won't be anymore though 

 

Yes, have felt the same way for months. Spain seemed the obvious choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WorkingPoor said:

I had a feeling Spain was going to be hit this summer,

it is where all the tourists have retreated to from egypt / turkey / Tunisia

Sold out into late september by all accounts & Portugal too.

Won't be anymore though 

Feck, does that mean all the chavs will be staycationing?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

 

Yes, have felt the same way for months. Spain seemed the obvious choice.

What happened to the much vaunted SAS rapid intervention force that was supposed to be able to be on the costas in 15mins from their cypriot base? 

Or was that just government media hype to keep holiday sales up?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WorkingPoor said:

What happened to the much vaunted SAS rapid intervention force that was supposed to be able to e on the costas in 15mins from their cypriot base? 

 

Did someon say that? Thank goodness the SAS factory in Wales is churning them by the 10,000 per day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Masked Tulip said:

 

Did someon say that? Thank goodness the SAS factory in Wales is churning them by the 10,000 per day.

Yes it was all over the tabloids last year complete with splendid infographics detailing weaponry and helicopters they might use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

Yes it was all over the tabloids last year complete with splendid infographics detailing weaponry and helicopters they might use.

 

Just now, The Masked Tulip said:

Guardian reporting that armed men entered a restaurant after the van attack.

Its got to be muzzies, the bastards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.