DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Eek. Strange choice.

She does have some aspects that are popular. Not just the two obvious things. She comes accross more of a human being than some. That counts for votes beyond here.

She has a populist vibe thats useful. Compare with Robert Jenrick or the Chancellor, who bar the latters pasted on smile, are not particularly warm individuals and likeable.

At such a high rank she is a walking liability. Poor tactics here. Set the clock for further foot in mouth statements.

I moan about the government...gee..lets get going about the supposed opposition. Do they want to stay out of government? Are there some benefits about this?

It has been said before here, as it will again, the voters have got what they asked for..or rather voted for.

Labour must really want The COVID Act to be extended beyond two years with this promotion.

Edited by The Grey Man
39 minutes ago, SomersetMatt said:

Oh dear... 

I agree with big tits. Ukgov is not investing in her community. It's currently handing over loads of cash to be pissed up the wall.

Ukgov needs to be building infrastructure and stop handing out benefits.

Sadly Kier is no more numerate. Hes just ducks the questions. And that's Labours problem - innumerate.

It would be a good thread to start: examples of how genuinely thick our elected represetatives are. Social media exposes them all the time. The standard of MP have never been so bad.

My guess is the Labour party and SNP would be over-represented.

Edited by Bandit Banzai

MPs just have no class now.

They did it better in the 18th century

Radical politician John Wilkes listened to Lord Sandwich as he announced to Parliament that Wilkes would "die from the gallows or of the pox." Wilkes splendidly replied, "That depends, my lord, on whether I first embrace your principles, or your mistress."

56 minutes ago, Bandit Banzai said:

There used to be some gloriously funny and intelligent insults launched across the house years ago. But the  standard of MP's has never been lower. You can add in just about all of the SNP's offerings. There's some genuinely thick morons in the house these days.

Could not agree more. These people have a level of power, influence, social capital and income, far in excess of what they would achieve in the private sector. Just look at the problems a lot of them have seeking employment when they get voted out! 

40 minutes ago, Bandit Banzai said:

It would be a good thread to start: examples of how genuinely thick our elected represetatives are. Social media exposes them all the time. The standard of MP have never been so bad.

My guess is the Labour party and SNP would be over-represented.