DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

22 hours ago, spunko said:

If you're going to spend that much on a suit, you may as well get it tailored. In which case I don't think they do liquidated stock.

Some of the online tailors like Ravis of Bangkok seem to be doing quite big discounts. I guess very few men are buying suits and proper shirts at the moment.

On 21/10/2020 at 23:05, Libspero said:

Bit random..  and yet specific O.o

Have you tried eBay?  I expect they’d probably all get put on there..  don’t imagine there’s much footfall in Bricks&Mortar places at the moment.

eBay has scams , fakes from China that are actually tat. Then there is the fit, you can't buy a suit without trying it.

I've answered my own question. In Bicester they are selling some suits 50%-75%. I saw an amazing one at Armani, last years collection, I stopped myself from buying it as its still came to 400ish pounds. I think after Christmas/lockdown 2 the discounts will be even bigger.

Got my wife an expensive handbag for 80% off from Versace , obviously I'm keeping the discount part quiet.

On 23/10/2020 at 12:45, Sugarlips said:

Charity shops have racks of them where I am, some luck and patience required to bag a good ‘un but they are out there...

I was looking for something more up market than a thrift store, but thank you

I used to buy double breasted suits from jumble sales or wherever was cheap. (Fashions hardly change with db suits.)

I'd take them to a decent tailor who would make them fit like a made to measure. About a quarter the price of a bespoke suit.