DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Those poor unaccompanied child migrants are so vulnerable

Like this one.

Abdullah from the Gambia, 40. Sorry I mean 15.

acebaf21-71f6-4450-8e65-4c7e2c209d4b.jpg

A SCHOOL pupil who recently moved to the UK looks like a 40-year-old man and there is “no way” he is a teen, worried parents said today.

Concerned parents have demanded answers after a new student who looks far too old to be in Year 11 and "has a thin hairline" arrived at the school in Coventry.

And the usual crap from the school whne the parents rightfully complain.

A spokesman for the school said: “While it is inappropriate to comment on individual pupils, we can confirm we have clear procedures in place in conjunction with the local authority to ensure all of our pupils have the right to attend and learn [at the school].

“Where a pupil from overseas applies for a school place, we follow the guidance set out by the Department for Education and, where necessary, seek evidence, in the form of a birth certificate and passport to confirm the pupil’s identity and age.

"I want to reassure parents we have followed all the correct procedures regarding the identity of all pupils placed on the school roll."

They have followed the procedure.

That doesn't mean that they have any evidence whatsoever to support the clearly ludicrous age that he is claiming.

They have simply "followed procedure".

Now go away.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12999800/asylum-seeker-pupil-coventry-school/

At least they won't ever qualify for pension credit because they will now have to live to 95 to reach 70 for their claimed age.

On a serious note,  is there really no way to determine somebody’s physical age to within, say 3 years?   I mean,  properly medically prove it?   No biological indicators or some such the same way trees have rings?

It seems crazy that medicine can’t determine the difference between a 15 year old and a 40 year old o.O

50 minutes ago, Libspero said:

On a serious note,  is there really no way to determine somebody’s physical age to within, say 3 years?   I mean,  properly medically prove it?   No biological indicators or some such the same way trees have rings?

It seems crazy that medicine can’t determine the difference between a 15 year old and a 40 year old o.O

yes, there is.  wisdom teeth.  but the bleeding hearts said it was racist and demeaning not to trust the words out of the mouths of the 'children'.  So you are not allowed to test.  The British dental association actually came out against the test.

3 hours ago, Libspero said:

Well it’s possible to tell the age of mummified  civilisations entombed in ice/mud etc but not alive individuals in today’s society obviously.

Teeth are literally the giveaway as mentioned, just the same as rings on a tree trunk and tusks on an elephant. 

As Frank mentioned above however about qualifying for pension credits etc, I suspect once out of school they will ‘revert’ to their age as quickly as possible. This will be due to increased benefits due to age (JSA etc) and they’ll then magically produce documentation and blame the ‘mistake’ on mental health/PTSD etc. 

The schools will just brush all that under the carpet and then onto the next intake that no doubt they get extra funds for.

Looking at this another way.  This person, whatever age, is not a British citizen, is here illegally, without being invited. He should not have access to any resource or service. He should be kept in a POW camp (funny how they are all fighting age men), fed a subsistence diet, sleeping in a barrack style, until he can be rEmoved from our shores.  Ergo, there is no problem. 

Edited by One percent
Speeling

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8874239/Adult-migrants-posing-children-cost-Kent-council-300-000-legal-claims.html

Legal claims from refugees and migrants accused of lying about their age are costing taxpayers hundreds of thousands of pounds.

The cases arise when lawyers challenge age checks by social workers who judge 'child' migrants to be adults. Cases can drag on for as long as three years.

A Daily Mail investigation reveals that Kent County Council alone has paid out over £300,000 on 25 cases in the past four years.

15 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Like this one.

Abdullah from the Gambia, 40. Sorry I mean 15.

acebaf21-71f6-4450-8e65-4c7e2c209d4b.jpg

And the usual crap from the school whne the parents rightfully complain.

They have followed the procedure.

That doesn't mean that they have any evidence whatsoever to support the clearly ludicrous age that he is claiming.

They have simply "followed procedure".

Now go away.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12999800/asylum-seeker-pupil-coventry-school/

At least they won't ever qualify for pension credit because they will now have to live to 95 to reach 70 for their claimed age.

xD

2 hours ago, One percent said:

Looking at this another way.  This person, whatever age, is not a British citizen, is here illegally, without being invited. He should not have access to any resource or service. He should be kept in a POW camp (funny how they are all fighting age men), fed a subsistence diet, sleeping in a barrack style, until he can be rEmoved from our shores.  Ergo, there is no problem. 

I genuinely think he's too old to join the army.

Happy to say the Swiss haven’t yet descended into the realms of imbecile wokeness that would allow a 40yo man to claim to be 15. 

I mean wtf, really? Insisting that we must believe every word that desperate migrants say is even worse than the believe wimmin brigade. 

Afaik there are now blood tests for age that are very accurate.

https://www.businessinsider.com/its-now-possible-to-tell-someones-age-from-blood-at-a-crime-scene-2016-6?r=US&IR=T

11 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Happy to say the Swiss haven’t yet descended into the realms of imbecile wokeness that would allow a 40yo man to claim to be 15. 

I mean wtf, really? Insisting that we must believe every word that desperate migrants say is even worse than the believe wimmin brigade. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/its-now-possible-to-tell-someones-age-from-blood-at-a-crime-scene-2016-6?r=US&IR=T

Now I’m sure that would be deemed racist.  o.O

56 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Much easier to cut in half and count the rings. 

3 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

How far is this farce allowed to run if they rape somebody?  Do they go to a young offenders' institution rather than a prison?

If they play their cards right they could spend (ahem) a year or two under the age of criminal responsibility.

Or longer in other European countries, in Belgium it's sixteen for example.

11 hours ago, Libspero said:

X ray is another one. They should be doing one for every migrant for TB, so they could easily check the long bones