Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Recommended Posts

Somebody in Canada has (supposedly) leaked a load of plans and  they sound extremely dark, hopefully it bollocks, but I just don't know. Two videos, one fairly calm from Dave Computing Forever Cullen, and one from some guy I'm new to The Reset Sniper :

 

 

 

 

Alternative link to the first one :

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lKCTkLJbtT4/

 

Edited by Carl Fimble
Adding the Bitchute link
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

Somebody in Canada has (supposedly) leaked a load of plans and  they sound extremely dark, hopefully it bollocks, but I just don't know. Two videos, one fairly calm from Dave Computing Forever Cullen, and one from some guy I'm new to The Reset Sniper :

 

 

 

 

Alternative link to the first one :

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lKCTkLJbtT4/

 

 

The difficulty is that almost everything in the first 5 minutes (the wihte document of the list of what will happen next) could be predicted if i) the virus was novel in 2020 (if it was a virgin soil epidemic), ii) the virus behaves seasonally in places that show seasons and consequently, iii) it takes a few years to infect the world's population, because of the seasonal effect.

(If the virus was novel it will have only seeded infection in 2020 before it was curtailed by northern hemisphere seasonality. The virus appeared when the northern hemisphere was in winter and the southern hemisphere was in summer.)

The future spread of the virus, infection rate and reactions of governments to the virus can therefore be predicted based upon the biology of the virus and Government's reactions last winter together with their initial reactions so far this winter. It doesn't require a conspiracy for the predictions to be right.

So, I think anyone could create a document along the lines of the one in the video and stand a good chance of being right, looking privvy to inside knowledge, and making it all appear as if it's all a thought-through, pre-meditated plan.

 

Edited by Hopeful
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

 

The difficulty is that almost everything in the first 5 minutes (the wihte document of the list of what will happen next) could be predicted if i) the virus was novel in 2020 (if it was a virgin soil epidemic), ii) the virus behaves seasonally in places that show seasons and consequently, iii) it takes a few years to infect the world's population, because of the seasonal effect.

(If the virus was novel it will have only seeded infection in 2020 before it was curtailed by northern hemisphere seasonality. The virus appeared when the northern hemisphere was in winter and the southern hemisphere was in summer.)

The future spread of the virus, infection rate and reactions of governments to the virus can therefore be predicted based upon the biology of the virus and Government's reactions last winter together with their initial reactions so far this winter. It doesn't require a conspiracy for the predictions to be right.

So, I think anyone could create a document along the lines of the one in the video and stand a good chance of being right, looking privvy to inside knowledge, and making it all appear as if it's all a thought-through, pre-meditated plan.

 

I hope you are right Hopeful. Personally the WEF stuff and interviews with powerful people makes the probability of this supposed leak being genuine that much higher.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Liberty said:

I hope you are right Hopeful. Personally the WEF stuff and interviews with powerful people makes the probability of this supposed leak being genuine that much higher.

 

There are two possible explanations, not a conspiracy or a conspiracy

There is also, 'never let a crisis go to waste', so perhaps a third

Difficult to disentangle and the internet provides something for everyone

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hopeful said:

 

The difficulty is that almost everything in the first 5 minutes (the wihte document of the list of what will happen next) could be predicted if i) the virus was novel in 2020 (if it was a virgin soil epidemic), ii) the virus behaves seasonally in places that show seasons and consequently, iii) it takes a few years to infect the world's population, because of the seasonal effect.

(If the virus was novel it will have only seeded infection in 2020 before it was curtailed by northern hemisphere seasonality. The virus appeared when the northern hemisphere was in winter and the southern hemisphere was in summer.)

The future spread of the virus, infection rate and reactions of governments to the virus can therefore be predicted based upon the biology of the virus and Government's reactions last winter together with their initial reactions so far this winter. It doesn't require a conspiracy for the predictions to be right.

So, I think anyone could create a document along the lines of the one in the video and stand a good chance of being right, looking privvy to inside knowledge, and making it all appear as if it's all a thought-through, pre-meditated plan.

 

Ok, but the isolation camps, and the laws they're trying to bring in? Also just the fact that they're doing any of this, it's almost completely unprecedented. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Ok, but the isolation camps, and the laws they're trying to bring in? Also just the fact that they're doing any of this, it's almost completely unprecedented. 

When was the last time we had a novel virus that went around the world?

What were the measures put in place for SARS in the counrties it occurred, which because of it's biology was also easier to eradicate

Edited by Hopeful
Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we have a new forum rule whereby any Video clip of more than 2 mins requires a synopsis. 

I find most people are appaling at presenting or atrocious background music is used and i lose interest immediately. 

I mean, Hart to Hart is currently on. Needs a lot to break me away. 

Edited by Sucralose Ray Leonard
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

 

There are two possible explanations, not a conspiracy or a conspiracy

There is also, 'never let a crisis go to waste', so perhaps a third

Difficult to disentangle and the internet provides something for everyone

 

 

This is quite a good insight, to which i'd reply:

  • if 'Not a conspiracy' and it's all true, then you'd be barking mad to take the vaccine
  • if 'a conspiracy' then assuming the death rate stays as is (e.g. virtually zero) then why are you risking a relatively untested vaccine anyway?
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

This is quite a good insight, to which i'd reply:

  • if 'Not a conspiracy' and it's all true, then you'd be barking mad to take the vaccine
  • if 'a conspiracy' then assuming the death rate stays as is (e.g. virtually zero) then why are you risking a relatively untested vaccine anyway?

Why would you be barking mad to take the vaccine? (I'm assuming it's safe)

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

Somebody in Canada has (supposedly) leaked a load of plans and  they sound extremely dark, hopefully it bollocks, but I just don't know. Two videos, one fairly calm from Dave Computing Forever Cullen, and one from some guy I'm new to The Reset Sniper :

 

 

 

 

Alternative link to the first one :

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lKCTkLJbtT4/

 

What a load of garbage. You know it's crap when they talk about debt forfeit. From 7.00.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Hopeful said:

Why would you be barking mad to take the vaccine? (I'm assuming it's safe)

You mean the rushed vaccine, that’s had virtually zero testing, and is being created by companies who’ve been given legal indemnity by their governments... and then sold by companies whose major investors are also on the WHO recommending vaccines..... 

mmmmmmmmm

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

You mean the rushed vaccine, that’s had virtually zero testing, and is being created by companies who’ve been given legal indemnity by their governments... and then sold by companies whose major investors are also on the WHO recommending vaccines..... 

mmmmmmmmm

OK, you've explained :-)

If vaccination is made a pre-requisite for resuming the last 20 years of life in the style that I'd planned, and I haven't thought of a better alternative life, I might need to.

Edited by Hopeful
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

You mean the rushed vaccine, that’s had virtually zero testing, and is being created by companies who’ve been given legal indemnity by their governments... and then sold by companies whose major investors are also on the WHO recommending vaccines..... 

mmmmmmmmm

When you say the vaccine is rushed, I think Im right in saying that the usual process is to do stage 1 development (whatever that may be) and then run tests to see if what they have done is safe and reasonable, before moving on to stage 2 and 3. By not starting stage 2 development until the stage 1 test results are satisfactory removes the risk of all the time effort and money spent on stage 2 development being wasted, if stage 1 testing shows that stage 1 development is no good.

As far as I know, all the companies trying to develop a corona virus vaccine are moving onto stage 2 development without waiting to see what the stage 1 tests results are like, thus risking that the stage 2 development work will be wasted, but the prize being, if the stage 1 tests are favourable, then they are that much further ahead.

Also Ive been reading that all drug companies have been indemnified from lawsuits caused by injuries stemming from their products for the last 30 years.

Not trying to be an apologist for big pharma, and I would be as sceptical as the next person when it came to accepting the worlds first RNA vaccine. Just trying to throw a little balance into the mix.

Edited by Mirror Mirror
Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/11/8-predictions-for-the-world-in-2030/

From that page :

8 predictions for the world in 2030

 

Facing the future

12 Nov 2016

Ceri Parker

Commissioning Editor, Agenda, World Economic Forum

For more information, watch sessions on the Global Economic Outlook, the Global Science Outlook and The Future of Consumption from our Annual Meeting 2017.

 

As Brexit and Donald Trump’s victory show, predicting even the immediate future is no easy feat. When it comes to what our world will look like in the medium-term – how we will organise our cities, where we will get our power from, what we will eat, what it will mean to be a refugee – it gets even trickier. But imagining the societies of tomorrow can give us a fresh perspective on the challenges and opportunities of today.

 

We asked experts from our Global Future Councils for their take on the world in 2030, and these are the results, from the death of shopping to the resurgence of the nation state.

 

1. All products will have become services. “I don't own anything. I don't own a car. I don't own a house. I don't own any appliances or any clothes,” writes Danish MP Ida Auken. Shopping is a distant memory in the city of 2030, whose inhabitants have cracked clean energy and borrow what they need on demand. It sounds utopian, until she mentions that her every move is tracked and outside the city live swathes of discontents, the ultimate depiction of a society split in two.

 

        

2. There is a global price on carbon. China took the lead in 2017 with a market for trading the right to emit a tonne of CO2, setting the world on a path towards a single carbon price and a powerful incentive to ditch fossil fuels, predicts Jane Burston, Head of Climate and Environment at the UK’s National Physical Laboratory. Europe, meanwhile, found itself at the centre of the trade in cheap, efficient solar panels, as prices for renewables fell sharply.

 

        

3. US dominance is over. We have a handful of global powers. Nation states will have staged a comeback, writes Robert Muggah, Research Director at the Igarapé Institute. Instead of a single force, a handful of countries – the U.S., Russia, China, Germany, India and Japan chief among them – show semi-imperial tendencies. However, at the same time, the role of the state is threatened by trends including the rise of cities and the spread of online identities,

 

Flags flying outside a NATO meeting       

Image: REUTERS/Francois Lenoir

4. Farewell hospital, hello home-spital. Technology will have further disrupted disease, writes Melanie Walker, a medical doctor and World Bank advisor. The hospital as we know it will be on its way out, with fewer accidents thanks to self-driving cars and great strides in preventive and personalised medicine. Scalpels and organ donors are out, tiny robotic tubes and bio-printed organs are in.

 

 

5. We are eating much less meat. Rather like our grandparents, we will treat meat as a treat rather than a staple, writes Tim Benton, Professor of Population Ecology at the University of Leeds, UK. It won’t be big agriculture or little artisan producers that win, but rather a combination of the two, with convenience food redesigned to be healthier and less harmful to the environment.

 

        

6. Today’s Syrian refugees, 2030’s CEOs. Highly educated Syrian refugees will have come of age by 2030, making the case for the economic integration of those who have been forced to flee conflict. The world needs to be better prepared for populations on the move, writes Lorna Solis, Founder and CEO of the NGO Blue Rose Compass, as climate change will have displaced 1 billion people.

 

      

Image: REUTERS/Muhammad Hamed

7. The values that built the West will have been tested to breaking point. We forget the checks and balances that bolster our democracies at our peril, writes Kenneth Roth, Executive Director of Human Rights Watch.

 

       

8. “By the 2030s, we'll be ready to move humans toward the Red Planet.” What’s more, once we get there, we’ll probably discover evidence of alien life, writes Ellen Stofan, Chief Scientist at NASA. Big science will help us to answer big questions about life on earth, as well as opening up practical applications for space technology.

Edited by Carl Fimble
Adding the text from the page
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...