• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lid

Asian Privilege

Recommended Posts

  • Paper Making 105 A.C.
  • Movable Type Printing 960-1279 AD.
  • Gunpowder 1000 A.D.
  • Compass 1100 A.D.
  • Alcohol 2000 BC-1600 BC.
  • Mechanical Clock 725 A.D.
  • Tea Production 2,737 BC.
  • Silk 6,000 years ago
  • Bruce Lee
  • Bolo Yeung
  • Leslie Chow

Seems these guys are just as hard working privileged as whitey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, lid said:
  • Paper Making 105 A.C.
  • Movable Type Printing 960-1279 AD.
  • Gunpowder 1000 A.D.
  • Compass 1100 A.D.
  • Alcohol 2000 BC-1600 BC.
  • Mechanical Clock 725 A.D.
  • Tea Production 2,737 BC.
  • Silk 6,000 years ago
  • Bruce Lee
  • Bolo Yeung
  • Leslie Chow

Seems these guys are just as hard working privileged as whitey

I particularly approve of the last 3. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

let us not forget the fact that Neil Armstrong landed on the moon because of hard work white privilege

or the Beatles had all those hits because of hard work white privilege despite the fact

that i live within a stones throw away from George and Paul's old houses on a not very nice council estate

 

privilege my arse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, lid said:

let us not forget the fact that Neil Armstrong landed on the moon because of hard work white privilege

or the Beatles had all those hits because of hard work white privilege despite the fact

that i live within a stones throw away from George and Paul's old houses on a not very nice council estate

 

privilege my arse

I approve of your avatar pic (purple aki for those who don't know). A legend in that NW area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, lid said:
  • Paper Making 105 A.C.
  • Movable Type Printing 960-1279 AD.
  • Gunpowder 1000 A.D.
  • Compass 1100 A.D.
  • Alcohol 2000 BC-1600 BC.
  • Mechanical Clock 725 A.D.
  • Tea Production 2,737 BC.
  • Silk 6,000 years ago
  • Bruce Lee
  • Bolo Yeung
  • Leslie Chow

Seems these guys are just as hard working privileged as whitey

Leslie Chow and Bruce Lee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, lid said:
  • Paper Making 105 A.C.
  • Movable Type Printing 960-1279 AD.
  • Gunpowder 1000 A.D.
  • Compass 1100 A.D.
  • Alcohol 2000 BC-1600 BC.
  • Mechanical Clock 725 A.D.
  • Tea Production 2,737 BC.
  • Silk 6,000 years ago
  • Bruce Lee
  • Bolo Yeung
  • Leslie Chow

Seems these guys are just as hard working privileged as whitey

Seismic activity detector - 138

Futures exchange markets - 1730

General anaesthetic - 1804

Pot noodles - 1958

Top and bottom quarks - 1973

Li-on batteries - 1985

CRISPR - 1987

Interplanetary solar sail space craft - 2010

... and too many audio visual inventions to mention.

 

Pot noodle's the big one, obvs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:
  • King Prawn Curry
  • King Prawn Curry with Boiled Rice
  • King Prawn Curry with Chips
  • King Prawn Curry with Boiled Rice and Chips
  • Singapore Chow Mein
  • Singapore Noodles
  • Spring Rolls

1972 to present day.

Plenty do chicken 'n' chips as well - which they invented.  I don't know why they put it under "English menu" as if some white privilege. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2017 at 13:17, Hail the Tripod said:

Seismic activity detector - 138

Futures exchange markets - 1730

General anaesthetic - 1804

Pot noodles - 1958

Top and bottom quarks - 1973

Li-on batteries - 1985

CRISPR - 1987

Interplanetary solar sail space craft - 2010

... and too many audio visual inventions to mention.

 

Pot noodle's the big one, obvs.

Goes without saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.