DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

England no longer expects....

1 hour ago, Melchett said:

"England expects"

I cant see the story of Trafalgar appealing to kids in the playground now, who mostly now owe no allegiance to this country or its history

We will reclaim our country and things will be different. I saw a prediction of the UK being broken into four distinct entities by end of 2021. Fingers crossed.

What needs to be done is simple, abolish political parties, repeal 99% of all laws. Abolish all government assistance including NHS and education and make people responsible for themselves again. 

At the same time abolish all taxation apart from 1% of all income for companies and people to afford a basic police / criminal justice and military (defence only)

Would be scary as fuck for most but would bring about a new renaissance

2 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

What needs to be done is simple, abolish political parties, repeal 99% of all laws. Abolish all government assistance including NHS and education and make people responsible for themselves again. 

At the same time abolish all taxation apart from 1% of all income for companies and people to afford a basic police / criminal justice and military (defence only)

Would be scary as fuck for most but would bring about a new renaissance

Anarchy. Yes. Let’s all be responsible for ourselves. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchy

Anarchy is the state of a society being freely constituted without authorities or a governing body. It may also refer to a society or group of people that entirely rejects a set hierarchy.[1] Anarchywas first used in 1539, meaning "an absence of government".[2] Pierre-Joseph Proudhon adopted anarchy and anarchist in his 1840 treatise What Is Property? to refer to anarchism,[3][4] a new political philosophy and social movement which advocates stateless societies based on free and voluntary associations. Anarchists seek a system based on the abolishment of all unjustified, coercitive hierarchy and the creation of system of direct democracy and worker cooperatives.[5][6]

In practical terms, anarchy can refer to the curtailment or abolition of traditional forms of government and institutions. It can also designate a nation or any inhabited place that has no system of government or central rule. Anarchy is primarily advocated by individual anarchists who propose replacing government with voluntary institutions. These true institutions or associations generally are modeled on nature since they can represent concepts such as community and economic self-reliance, interdependence, or individualism. Although anarchy is often negatively used as a synonym of chaos or societal collapse, this is not the meaning that anarchists attribute to anarchy, a society without hierarchies.[1] Proudhon wrote that anarchy is "Not the Daughter But the Mother of Order".[7]

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Anarchy. Yes. Let’s all be responsible for ourselves. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchy

Anarchy is the state of a society being freely constituted without authorities or a governing body. It may also refer to a society or group of people that entirely rejects a set hierarchy.[1] Anarchywas first used in 1539, meaning "an absence of government".[2] Pierre-Joseph Proudhon adopted anarchy and anarchist in his 1840 treatise What Is Property? to refer to anarchism,[3][4] a new political philosophy and social movement which advocates stateless societies based on free and voluntary associations. Anarchists seek a system based on the abolishment of all unjustified, coercitive hierarchy and the creation of system of direct democracy and worker cooperatives.[5][6]

In practical terms, anarchy can refer to the curtailment or abolition of traditional forms of government and institutions. It can also designate a nation or any inhabited place that has no system of government or central rule. Anarchy is primarily advocated by individual anarchists who propose replacing government with voluntary institutions. These true institutions or associations generally are modeled on nature since they can represent concepts such as community and economic self-reliance, interdependence, or individualism. Although anarchy is often negatively used as a synonym of chaos or societal collapse, this is not the meaning that anarchists attribute to anarchy, a society without hierarchies.[1] Proudhon wrote that anarchy is "Not the Daughter But the Mother of Order".[7]

I am game, man has shown he cannot be trusted to rule without corruption 

1 minute ago, Melchett said:

Sadly the tyranny of the state will simply be replaced by the worse tyranny of people like BLM. The last few Months in the US have show us that, surely?

Least if the state is not involved I can wipe out the fuckers - I am not saying my way would not involve some death at first while people learned to stop telling people how to live. 

Just now, Melchett said:

Until you meet a gang with more mates and guns.

That is always the way, but I think honestly most people would not be that bad

The state does really not control 99% of people, most are self policing talk to the police they see the same people time and time again

3 hours ago, Melchett said:

I guess I am likely from the last generation that was brought up regarding "England expects every man to do his duty" as an aspirational sentiment that little boys absorbed and internalised, as part of a tale of exciting derring-do without even realising it. 

I cant see the story of Trafalgar appealing to kids in the playground now, who mostly now owe no allegiance to this country or its history, far less buying into it. Combine that with the fact that even if kids did take it on board, the zeitgeist would suggest there would be nothing worth applying it to.

Its a sad realisation, but perhaps for the best?

To destroy a people, you must first destroy their sense of shared history.

I kind of think white people, anglos in particular, are destined to destroy themselves as a race. 

If you look at the IQ distributions, africans cluster toward the lower end, east asians the upper. Whites span widely over both. 

Whites may outwardly appear one race, but the widely distributed IQ of our people means many have, intellectually, little in common with others. Of course this all exists in other races, but to nowhere near the same degree. Perhaps it was always destined that the white underclass would identify more with africans, and the upper castes more with east asians. 

Just saying, you see a lot of bimbo types with african thug types, or at least pushing around a brown baby after the african thug type has moved on, and a lot of nerdy white types with east asian women. Stereotypes maybe, but largely confirmed by observation.

2 hours ago, ad_ceng said:

You don't need most people to be that bad you only need some people to be that bad.

You know, a bit like now already is.

If we're abolishing 99% of laws then I hereby claim my divine right to choose which ones. Did I mention I had a gun? Bow down before me.

8 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

You don't need most people to be that bad you only need some people to be that bad.

You know, a bit like now already is.

If we're abolishing 99% of laws then I hereby claim my divine right to choose which ones. Did I mention I had a gun? Bow down before me.

Thats OK last time I looked around this house I lost count of the number guns floating about both shotguns and airfiles lol

There are 10+ in my office alone as I type this

Edited by ad_ceng
7 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

Thats OK last time I looked around this house I lost count of the number guns floating about both shotguns and airfiles lol

There are 10+ in my office alone as I type this

I would like a Sig Sauer air rifle but you can only shoot on your own land and I haven't got any.

2 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

Where are you based? I am in essex and there is a great place called air gun farm not far from me 

I'm not far from Bisley. 

You'd think there was air gunning there wouldn't you 

But there isn't. Was there last weekend everything closed or not operating. Outdoor firearms ranges still live after a fashion. 

6 hours ago, ad_ceng said:

The state does really not control 99% of people, most are self policing talk to the police they see the same people time and time again

we have a winner for most stupid thing said on DOSBODS today.

Go look at any of the old farmhouses in the UK, pre 1700.  They are all built as fortresses - slit or small windows, high walls enclosing a yard, well inside for water for seiges, etc.

Humans are naturally tribalistic bastards who will kill, rape, and burn to get a meal and a woman.