DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Wales is fucked

Wight Flight

A tremendous # on the lung

Suspect Wales will require some sort of passport bollox to book a staycation next year. Ffs

• Agree 3

Bedrag Justesen
1 hour ago, A tremendous # on the lung said:

Suspect Wales will require some sort of passport bollox to book a staycation next year. Ffs

I am relieved we have a Covid Pass which allows access with a negative test.

We should embrace this Covid Pass and be thankful we do not need a Covid Passport.

Once we accept the Covid Pass rules they will find it extremely difficult to change it to a Covid Passport by no longer accepting the tests.

#TrustLlywodraeth Cymru.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 3

choochoo
1 hour ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

I am relieved we have a Covid Pass which allows access with a negative test.

We should embrace this Covid Pass and be thankful we do not need a Covid Passport.

Once we accept the Covid Pass rules they will find it extremely difficult to change it to a Covid Passport by no longer accepting the tests.

#TrustLlywodraeth Cymru.

Have to agree with you on that, poxy SNP don't allow a negative test

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, ashestoashes said:

thank goodness Wales is able to follow the globalist masters independent of England

It's clear that devolved powers the World over have been a big facilitator of this tyranny. Makes the incremental approach much easier.

• Agree 6

Only the most important issues are being dealt with in the glorious lands of Wales. 

https://www.cardiff.gov.uk/ENG/resident/Leisure-parks-and-culture/Public-Spaces-Protection-Orders/Pages/default.aspx?embedded_webview=true

'Oi, show me your poo bags and vaccine pass or I'm taking you to fucking jail.'

Require any person in charge of a dog to carry waste bags for dog mess and produce them if requested to by a Council or Police Officer

• Agree 2

ashestoashes
27 minutes ago, Myco said:

Only the most important issues are being dealt with in the glorious lands of Wales. 

https://www.cardiff.gov.uk/ENG/resident/Leisure-parks-and-culture/Public-Spaces-Protection-Orders/Pages/default.aspx?embedded_webview=true

'Oi, show me your poo bags and vaccine pass or I'm taking you to fucking jail.'

Require any person in charge of a dog to carry waste bags for dog mess and produce them if requested to by a Council or Police Officer

that's countrywide, if everyone had a horse they would require it for horses as well.

• Agree 2

Bedrag Justesen
16 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

if everyone had a horse they would require it for horses as well.

We collect sheep droppings and bag them up as chocolate raisins.

Kids love them.

• Agree 1

ashestoashes
12 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Kids love them.

we call them bah humbugs

• Agree 1

Lightly Toasted
1 hour ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Kids love them.

"Trick or treat?"

• Agree 1

Bien Pensant
15 hours ago, ashestoashes said:

thank goodness Wales is able to follow the globalist masters independent of England

I heard somewhere that the CCP deliberately targets regional politicians, knowing that they will be less 'well advised' than national leaders. Although I'm sure that's irrelevant.

Alonso Quijano
11 hours ago, Bien Pensant said:

I heard somewhere that the CCP deliberately targets regional politicians, knowing that they will be less 'well advised' than national leaders. Although I'm sure that's irrelevant.

There was a very big push in Greater Manchester a few years back to get Chinese investment into the area! Egos inflated, palms greased. The 10 Local Authorities are thick as thieves in their pursuit of all the things we didn't vote for - the vanguard of globalist agendas implemented locally. Dread to think if these sociopaths got more power to control, we'd have another Wales/Scotland scenario with Burnham the Supreme Leader.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 2

Bedrag Justesen

Depending on cases, hospitalisations,and deaths, Wales Covid Pass may be required to visit friends and family in care homes and hospitals according to First Minister Mark Drakeford.

Mr Drakeford also promised 'a reckoning' for those breaking the new criminal offence of fraudulently presenting a negative LFT.

sleepwello'nights
On 05/10/2021 at 21:07, Myco said:

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/live-updates-senedd-members-vote-21767140

Posted elsewhere, updating the thread. 

Vaccine passports introduced in Wales, the vote would have failed and been 28-28 but... 

There was a 'Zoom error' and even though they knew the voters intention and could have called via phone to confirm.. They just classed it as no vote, meaning it passed. 28-27

Sets a terrifying precident..

Require voting from home and just give out fake login details to a couple people voting the 'wrong' way, guaranteed win. 

Look at the bright side, it is far less expensive than implementing electronic voting machines run by Dominion. 

• Agree 1

Transistor Man

A couple of other points:

The jobs of choice for "Elite" Welsh has long been the top levels of BBC Cymru/ Wales.

Without much industry, medical doctors are worshipped. 

Fucked.

Edited by Transistor Man
  • Agree 4

Chewing Grass

I know a couple of people who have tried or are indeed trying to run businesses in Wales and it revolves around being constantly dry-fucked unless you 'know people'.

• Agree 2

Transistor Man
55 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

I know a couple of people who have tried or are indeed trying to run businesses in Wales and it revolves around being constantly dry-fucked unless you 'know people'.

Yes, it's always been a grant and subsidy game.

• Agree 1

ashestoashes
1 hour ago, Chewing Grass said:

get the feeling it's made up of lots of little fiefdoms where corruption rules via the usual suspect mafia like organisations

• Agree 1