DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Wales is fucked

Wight Flight

1 hour ago, Democorruptcy said:

Being jabbed does not stop you catching it or passing it on

Quite why the policy makers are ignoring this inconvenient limitation is very telling and worse still no media is really asking is equally telling🤨

My idea is purely to (artificially) reassure the super nervous going out and about - they would be exposed to much the same risk levels still but wouldn't worry about it improving their mental health....that's how generous I am!

• Agree 2

12 minutes ago, Ninja said:

Quite why the policy makers are ignoring this inconvenient limitation is very telling and worse still no media is really asking is equally telling🤨

My idea is purely to (artificially) reassure the super nervous going out and about - they would be exposed to much the same risk levels still but wouldn't worry about it improving their mental health....that's how generous I am!

All the boaster vaxxed together are going to be creating lovely Petri covidishes for the rest of us in 2022.

ashestoashes
2 hours ago, Democorruptcy said:

Being jabbed does not stop you catching it or passing it on, so why should purebloods be excluded at all? It's the media lies making people nervous, they should just start telling the truth.

the unjabbed should wear life jackets and when asked why ? They should say to stop everyone else drowning

• Agree 1
  • Lol 4

Wight Flight
2 hours ago, Democorruptcy said:

Being jabbed does not stop you catching it or passing it on, so why should purebloods be excluded at all? It's the media lies making people nervous, they should just start telling the truth.

Because, as the jabbed aren't being tested, and are more likely to be asymptomatic, I would quite like them kept away from me.

They are also in the main judgemental cretins, so yet another reason to avoid mingling with them.

Edited by Wight Flight
  • Agree 4

16 hours ago, Ninja said:

Pandering to anxieties doesn't necessarily improve them.

"I must be right being afraid of those unvaxxed people because they have separate days for them"

Better to confront irrational fears.

• Agree 1

The Masked Tulip
17 hours ago, Democorruptcy said:

They are idiots. I was talking with a doctor yesterday who, through her job / speciality, does lots of media work. She wanted to know why so many journalists are idiots. She said that she had met a few smart, decent ones but they were in the minority compared to those whom she feels were stupid and/or bitchy.

They are herd creatures like any of the others but they want to be near the front of the herd.

• Informative 2

Bien Pensant
11 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

They are idiots. I was talking with a doctor yesterday who, through her job / speciality, does lots of media work. She wanted to know why so many journalists are idiots. She said that she had met a few smart, decent ones but they were in the minority compared to those whom she feels were stupid and/or bitchy.

They are herd creatures like any of the others but they want to be near the front of the herd.

Funnily enough, I think the most recent Laowhy86/Serpentza videos may be interesting here. They're all about how easy it is to buy meeeja shills:

Democorruptcy

A bit more Inbetweeners than social distancing?

A "super-excited" six-year-old boy watching his first ever Wales match at the Principality Stadium was distraught when a fellow fan vomited all over him.

Joey Delaney was watching Wales take on Australia on Saturday afternoon when a man sat in the row behind him suddenly threw up sending vomit "everywhere".

The man was so inebriated he could barely sit up Joey's mum Sophie said and he was so far gone he couldn't even speak to apologise.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/drunk-rugby-fan-vomited-over-22230778

• Lol 2

Democorruptcy

Swansea cinema against covid passes taken to court and ordered to pay the council's costs of £5,265

A cinema boss who refused to ask customers for Covid passes has been ordered to close by a judge.

Swansea Council issued a closure notice to Cinema & Co for "a series of breaches of the coronavirus regulations."

But Anna Redfern's cinema café stayed open after that was issued.

She was then ordered to close by the Welsh government after failing to show for a previous court hearing.

Ms Redfern refused to comply with Welsh government rules, claiming they were "unfair" and "killing the entertainment industry".

She was then ordered to close by the Welsh government after failing to show for a previous court hearing

Ms Redfern was in court for Tuesday's hearing at Swansea magistrates, and ordered to pay the city council's legal costs of £5,265.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-59475101

Crowdfunding campaign raised £60k so far B|

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/cinema-co

Edit to add coverage of the court case:

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/live-updates-swansea-cinema-court-22315621

Edited by Democorruptcy
  • Agree 1
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 8

The Masked Tulip
3 hours ago, Democorruptcy said:

Drakeford

Interesting. I will now use the word that I reserve for the people I consider the absolutely the worst - cunt!

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

The Masked Tulip
Just now, Bedrag Justesen said:

@Democorruptcy

BBC News Wales and ITV Wales News will be all over this.

I just sent it to some Welsh journos and asked them if they know anyone in Welsh media bright enough to ask? xD

• Agree 1
  • Lol 2

Yadda yadda yadda
39 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

xD

The people that would understand it would all be on his side anyway.

What is the word for covid in Welsh? Cwvid? Perhaps cwvyd as that would have no vowels at all.

• Agree 1