DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Hunter sex tapes

Looks legit, worthy of its own thread ...

Apparently some anti ccp group have released some hunter biden sex tapes ... dropping new video and pics every hour

Thanks to Mr. Alvin Jiang (Mr. Jiang Zhicheng), Mr. Bruno Wu (Mr. Wu Zheng), Mr. Zhang Hongwei, Chairman of the Orient Group Inc.,and many more people who will remain anonymous.

We apologize if the video from Hunter Biden has caused you any serious discomfort! But it is for the sake of justice that we, the New Federal State of China, have made this video public. Because the friends of the communist are our enemies.

We will not allow anyone to steal from the Chinese people! We will not allow anyone to enslave the Chinese people! We will not allow anyone to abuse our children!

This video shows only the tip of the iceberg of what is important in the Chinese Communist Party’s Blue-Gold-Yellow (BGY) program. They take advantage of all those Western politicians, celebrities, and their families who are greedy for Chinese wealth, and threaten them by getting hold of and recording their sex and drug videos, forcing them to sell out their countries and people, and even their own national security in order to cooperate with the Chinese Communist Party’s world domination.

U.S. presidential candidate Joe Biden is 100% controlled by the Chinese Communist Party as one of the most successful political instances of the BGY program. He is also a target of the CCP’s 3F plan, which aims to “fall, fail, and fell,” to weaken, destroy and kill America!

The Chinese Communist Party’s use of this tactic to threaten Biden and his sons and to bribe them with large amounts of wealth is one of the major causes of the disputes over the South China Sea, US-China trade, intellectual property rights, and energy prices, etc., as well as Biden’s provision of large numbers of CIA intelligence agents in China to the Chinese Communist Party.

The Chinese Communist Party has such a BGY program in the United States and in several Western countries in Europe. We will have millions of videos and photos of government officials, corrupt people, traitors, and criminals colluding with the Communist Party to dominate the world.

It doesn’t matter what country you come from, what ethnicity or color you are, or what party you belong to. The next person to be abused may be your daughter, your wife, your sister, so there are no party or ethnic borders when it comes to eliminating the Chinese Communist Party.

The next picture will be released in an hour, please stay tuned!

I won't link here, but easy to find on thedonald.win be careful what you click on ...

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was a story many years ago about a free spender that visited the same town every month or so. Some dodgy guys arranged a honey trap with a prossie and had hidden cameras in the hotel room. (This

I shall reiterate what I posted in the Presidential Election thread. The issue is not whether Hunter Biden is a wrong-un.  The issue is that the FBI allegedly had access to this material in 2019,

Posted Images

sex tapes are "so what" to most of us on DOSBODS.  Hell, we even post pictures of saggy arses without warning some times.

Unless Hunters sex tapes involve assault or rape of adults or children, it's a nothing burger distraction.  MONEY and chinese influence is the real story.  Don't let yourself be distracted.

8 minutes ago, wherebee said:

sex tapes are "so what" to most of us on DOSBODS.  Hell, we even post pictures of saggy arses without warning some times.

Unless Hunters sex tapes involve assault or rape of adults or children, it's a nothing burger distraction.  MONEY and chinese influence is the real story.  Don't let yourself be distracted.

It's not just about the titillation of sex tapes, its about how the ccp own the bidens through holding this material.

I am not watching. I do not want certain things in my head.

I also point out that it is possible to break UK AND US laws simply by viewing them. So best not to.

I do wonder if this is a double bluff though by the CCP?

Discredit Giuliani's expose by releasing stuff from China so that the Democrat controlled MSM can say that all the stuff on the laptops is fake Chinese election interfering?

Edited by The Masked Tulip

Cant see the big deal with the sex tapes available so far. An invasion of privacy and does not look good on the mentalists  trying to spin it furiously into something to do with some kind of Chinese corruption. This may well change if some child abuse/assault comes to light.

Edited by desertorchid
3 minutes ago, snaga said:

I'm not watching, and this is just starting, but from the posts on thedonald ... this is not your normal sex tape between adults.

Going by the comments, the only obvious thing illegality is the use of a crack pipe. The concern has to be the potential for the CCP to blackmail someone close to decision makers of their geopolitical rivals.

I wonder if they have something on Boris ... maybe the Swedes are the only people they didn't bother getting any dirt on :)

20 minutes ago, wherebee said:

Unless Hunters sex tapes involve assault or rape of adults or children, it's a nothing burger distraction

And if they do, and you click that down the wire to your machine, you risk having to sign on to a register. 

And you only have to look at our state propaganda service to know who the uk state wants to win.  They'll throw the book at you if you give them half a chance

7 minutes ago, Lightly Toasted said:

Going by the comments, the only obvious thing illegality is the use of a crack pipe. The concern has to be the potential for the CCP to blackmail someone close to decision makers of their geopolitical rivals.

I wonder if they have something on Boris ... maybe the Swedes are the only people they didn't bother getting any dirt on :)

New drops every hour, but no idea for how long. If this really is coming from Chinese anti ccp group, they may well have material on many western politicians. Hopefully many from EU who always cosey up to China.

There is a disturbing allegation that has been made regarding a girl whom Joe Biden has been photographed with in the past.

Listen to the audio in the tweet below. 

Delaware GOP Senate Candidate Says Sen. Chris Coons’ Daughter is ‘Featured on Hunter’s Laptop’

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/delaware-gop-senate-candidate-says-sen-chris-coons-daughter-featured-hunters-laptop/

7 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

There is a disturbing allegation that has been made regarding a girl whom Joe Biden has been photographed with in the past.

Delaware GOP Senate Candidate Says Sen. Chris Coons’ Daughter is ‘Featured on Hunter’s Laptop’

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/delaware-gop-senate-candidate-says-sen-chris-coons-daughter-featured-hunters-laptop/

Apparantly Chris Coons daughter is the red head Joe Biden sniffs in one of those videos.

I clicked on thedonald.win Hunter thread to read their opening post. They say that they will remove any videos or images or links to the videos. As much as I would like to read the thread - about 1800 posts so far according to the thread total - I won't be reading any further just in case some idiots post stuff - which some will - or the mods do not remove it in time. I will wait until more mainstream sites are reporting the story. 

This might cause a slight hiccup but I reckon Covid has done for Trump anyway. Problem is his main achievements are outside the US, and most Yanks don’t give a shit about any of them. His achievements in the US have been scuppered by Covid -  he’d have won easily on the back of low unemployment and booming economy, but now? Nope. 

I’m expecting a big Biden win, followed by a war in the Middle East or North Africa somewhere within a year, or maybe even elsewhere, and Europe flooded with refugees again. 

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I clicked on thedonald.win Hunter thread to read their opening post. They say that they will remove any videos or images or links to the videos. As much as I would like to read the thread - about 1800 posts so far according to the thread total - I won't be reading any further just in case some idiots post stuff - which some will - or the mods do not remove it in time. I will wait until more mainstream sites are reporting the story. 

The video is shit, just Hunter having a foot wank while smoking crack.

Nothing unusual and it's blurred.

4 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

And in the end, it is literally about the Coons...