• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

WorkingPoor

Finland terror stabbings

Looks like another islamist attack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40978446

Police in Finland say they have shot a man who reportedly stabbed several people in the south-western city of Turku.

The man has been taken into custody after being shot in the leg, police say.

The police have warned people to stay away from the city centre.

The incident reportedly took place in the Puutori-Market Square area.

^^^

Is this market square a main tourist area?

Edited by WorkingPoor

Group of knifemen being reported

THE centre of a Finnish city is on lockdown after six people, including a woman pushing a baby in a pram, were stabbed with a large knife.

Armed police scrambled to Turku as reports of a knife-wielding group rampaged through the city.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4272609/finland-attack-people-injured-stabbings-shots-turku/amp/

Edited by WorkingPoor

2 minutes ago, longtomsilver said:

The collective mood of the public is shifting from denial to an acceptance that things have to change. While unspoken I noticed as others had that no one posted a stupid fucking wallpaper filter, lit a candle or spoke of a desire to get ANOTHER tattoo as a mark of respect. I actually think the bumble bee tattoos will only serve as a reminder to the wearer of how fecking stupid, naive and ignorant they were of the threat. It's war and when the penny drops they'll accept that preemptive strikes will have to take place to make their world safer. If the politicians/leaders don't do anything then I genuine believe we will see civil war and ethnic cleansing across Europe in the near future. 

Top post.  

I noticed at the Manchester terrorist atrocity, no one at work mentioned it.  I thought it strange but on reflection, neither did I. . My reason for not doing so was that I knew, once I got started I would be straight onto the heart of the matter, telling it like I saw it. I thought it best to just not go there. I wonder if others were not thinking the same 

28 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

Group of knifemen being reported

THE centre of a Finnish city is on lockdown after six people, including a woman pushing a baby in a pram, were stabbed with a large knife.

Armed police scrambled to Turku as reports of a knife-wielding group rampaged through the city.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4272609/finland-attack-people-injured-stabbings-shots-turku/amp/

Oh FFS! These people....

Mind you, I wouldn't be all that surprised if they had stabbed the baby too...

:PissedOff:

Sub human scum. 

Muslims should just be forced to join the 21st Century or interned in penal colonies around the world.

They are just as dangerous as untreated lepers left to wander around, so they should be quarantined if they do not comply with the norms of Western Civilisation. 

SE Asia is getting real serious about doing this as we speak, I suggest you lot do likewise.

2 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

Sub human scum. 

Muslims should just be forced to join the 21st Century or interned in penal colonies around the world.

They are just as dangerous as untreated lepers left to wander around, so they should be quarantined if they do not comply with the norms of Western Civilisation. 

SE Asia is getting real serious about doing this as we speak, I suggest you lot do likewise.

what kind of things are they doing in SE Asia

We have touched on some of this on another thread not so long ago sadly. The Thai reaction to a long ongoing insurgency by the muslims in the south resulted in the Tak Bai massacre. I am not sure what current policy is, but Thailand is currently being ran by a military government which seems to be putting its house in order. The current King is more a titular role than the previous one.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Thai reaction to a continuing insurgency was brutal, it is not called the land of smiles for nothing.

45 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

I'd be interested in hearing what is happening in SE Asia concerning the "problem".

2 hours ago, longtomsilver said:

The collective mood of the public is shifting from denial to an acceptance that things have to change. While unspoken I noticed as others had that no one posted a stupid fucking wallpaper filter, lit a candle or spoke of a desire to get ANOTHER tattoo as a mark of respect. I actually think the bumble bee tattoos will only serve as a reminder to the wearer of how fecking stupid, naive and ignorant they were of the threat. It's war and when the penny drops they'll accept that preemptive strikes will have to take place to make their world safer. If the politicians/leaders don't do anything then I genuine believe we will see civil war and ethnic cleansing across Europe in the near future. 

I was out cycling a few hours ago. Came to a busy junction and stopped for a breather. A woman, with one of those burkas on, crossed the road when the lights went to red for the traffic. I had a look at the cars stopped at the traffic lights - every person in every car, van, etc, had their eyes following her. You could see what the people were thinking.

27 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I was out cycling a few hours ago. Came to a busy junction and stopped for a breather. A woman, with one of those burkas on, crossed the road when the lights went to red for the traffic. I had a look at the cars stopped at the traffic lights - every person in every car, van, etc, had their eyes following her. You could see what the people were thinking.

Hey look Mum there's that Bake Off woman ?