DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone else sick to the back teeth of fucking Corona this, Brexit that, Trans this (they/it?) Welcome to 1980s land, a thread where we can all just lay the fuck back and enjoy life before everyth

If anyone else is pissed off with the 2020s I'll be going to the park today on my grifter bike. I'll then be watching some Air Wolf on the telly then mum will make some findus pancakes. At night I'll

Why answer the Call of Duty in 4K when Horace can go skiing?

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

Nope.

This thread is sponsored by the ISle of Wight tourist board.

I get it now ha

That's a typo on the S. The big S threw me to be honest, not like you Wighty to misspell a word, wouldn't have happened in the 80s 😜

Edited by lid
Ha
1 minute ago, Option5 said:

Shouldn't that be The Isle of Wight tourist bored?

1 minute ago, Option5 said:

Shouldn't that be The Isle of Wight tourist bored?

The cider helped 

1 minute ago, Great Guy said:

If anyone else is pissed off with the 2020s I'll be going to the park today on my grifter bike. I'll then be watching some Air Wolf on the telly then mum will make some findus pancakes. At night I'll have a sly wank over a littlewoods catalogue.

Liveing the dream 

4 hours ago, Great Guy said:

If anyone else is pissed off with the 2020s I'll be going to the park today on my grifter bike. I'll then be watching some Air Wolf on the telly then mum will make some findus pancakes. At night I'll have a sly wank over a littlewoods catalogue.

This is really quite close to a typical day off for me; except I’m a grown up so make my own pancakes now.

In the 1980's I was either being bombed by the Russians or dying because I didn't wear a johnny.  

These days I'm either being bombed by Islamists or dying because I didn't wear a facemask.

Plus ça change,

Anyway, I quite liked the 80's, but that's because life was fun and you got to finger girls when they got drunk on Lambrusco.  

4 hours ago, Great Guy said:

I've found a single rain soaked page of Razzle in the park.

Lucky boy :)