DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Baroness Doreen Lawrence now making Covid a racist issue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-54697714

This thick stupid woman looks under every rock and pebble hunting  for  tiny bits of racism where it mostly does now exist, last time I heard anything from her it was the Fire brigade she was then calling racist. If only her son had been killed by another black man which is statistically way way more probable then we would of never heard of this woman,  black on black murder a subject I might add that I have never heard her discuss.

So many of us were on her side when her innocent son was murdered by those scum, now I cannot stand the sight of her.

3 minutes ago, Popuplights said:

There was a C4 program on this week about the murder of Damilola Taylor. I didn't watch it. I'd did Google the case though, and discovered his murderers were both black. So I can to the conclusion it was nothing to do with me.

Woh, hold on a minute. You cannot escape blame here. Your white privilege ground them down and Limited their life chances so much that they realised that Damilola had no future in the land of the white suprematist. The only way forward, to stop the suffering was torture and murder. 

all laid clearly at your feet. :)

The report is a load of crap, as you would expect from somebody who has zero qualification for writing such a report, but that isn't actually her fault.

Rather it is the idiot who thought she was the right person to write such a report.

Here shown when not in the process of mowing down a cyclist.

PRI_111539708-e1576664005754.jpg?quality

Baroness Lawrence, whose report was commissioned by Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer in April

47 minutes ago, haroldshand said:

This thick stupid woman looks under every rock and pebble hunting  for  tiny bits of racism where it mostly does now exist, last time I heard anything from her it was the Fire brigade she was then calling racist. If only her son had been killed by another black man which is statistically way way more probable then we would of never heard of this woman,  black on black murder a subject I might add that I have never heard her discuss.

So many of us were on her side when her innocent son was murdered by those scum, now I cannot stand the sight of her.

Continuing this argument will just mean more BAMEs die

Stupid is as stupid does

You can tell someone to look both ways before crossing a road, but if they don't and run out infront of a bus, should we care?

The Covdi19/BAME problem is recognised, just not advertised.

Is it in Doreeen's report ?

NHS boosts support for pregnant black and ethnic minority women

The NHS is rolling out additional support for pregnant Black, Asian and Ethnic Minority (BAME) women, as new research shows heightened risks facing women from minority groups.

Analysis out today shows Black pregnant women are eight times more likely to be admitted to hospital with COVID-19, while Asian women are four times as likely.

Urgent action is being taken by the NHS in England to protect expectant mums, including increasing uptake of important Vitamin D and undertaking outreach in neighbourhoods and communities in their area.

Why is Vitamin D so hush hush to the general public?

Edited by Hopeful
3 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

The report is a load of crap, as you would expect from somebody who has zero qualification for writing such a report, but that isn't actually her fault.

Rather it is the idiot who thought she was the right person to write such a report.

Quite.  She's a figurehead for fighting against racism.  She'd be right as a person to rally the forces in response to a review that finds racism.

But you need an independent party to actually do the review into racism.

She isn't independent.

4 hours ago, One percent said:

Woh, hold on a minute. You cannot escape blame here. Your white privilege ground them down and Limited their life chances so much that they realised that Damilola had no future in the land of the white suprematist. The only way forward, to stop the suffering was torture and murder. 

all laid clearly at your feet. :)

I don’t have a confederate flag honest

When everything is labelled racist the word gradually loses its power amongst those that can think for themselves.

I used to be concerned when racism was claimed. Since racism against some groups is obvious and ignored I just assume an agenda is at play. Now I either just move on or if I can be bothered I ask myself is the claim of racism being used to:

1) Promote favourable treatment to an ethic group(s)

2) Seek financial hand-outs

3) Advance the influence of an ethnic or religious group on democracy/law

4) Erode cultural or historical norms

5) Cumulatively burden an ethic group (usually white) with guilt about historical events for which they had no influence, whilst conveniently omitting any historical events that would impinge on their world view

6) Shut down debate that conflicts with an agenda/world view

7) Heighten or lessen the desirability of a racial group (especially in relationships)

Once applying the above filter to mainstream media articles, the in-tray is pretty thin. Psychologically I am then less alert to real racism - the boy who cried wolf applies here.

Those wanting anything other than a meritocracy to apply is ignored.

8 hours ago, haroldshand said:

My 80 year old mother says that Doreen Lawrence has singlehandedly done more damage to race relations than anyone else.