DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

ASDA security harass Dad feeding his baby

1 hour ago, Democorruptcy said:

I'm too scared as well. I don't want to see a bloke with milk producing tits.

1 hour ago, sarahbell said:

And that's why I didn't click!

All you will see is fifteen minutes of a very boring cunt sat in his car talking a load of shite.

Why the fuck a man is even attempting to feed a baby is beyond me. That is women's work...

XYY

9 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

All you will see is fifteen minutes of a very boring cunt sat in his car talking a load of shite.

Why the fuck a man is even attempting to feed a baby is beyond me. That is women's work...

XYY

I've not watched it, he's just holding a bottle surely? 

Oh God- just clicked it and it's Charlie Veitch, fucking hell.....

I've not heard of Charles Veitch - but he looks like a blogger filling in the Info Wars, David Icke vacuum at a brief glance at his page. "Great Reset" etc.

But yeah, manboobs and baby feeding as a title wasn't going to get me to click the video. But thank you JackieO for bringing to our attention. The more we know the better.

Also as he has an agenda, I'd take the incident with a pinch of salt as he might have been looking for a reaction to make content. Some youtubers do this by putting a camera in a security persons face and starts shouting I know my rights to wind them up. We haven't heard the other side of the argument.

I've worked with a few security guards and they have all been reasonable people. 

Edited by 201p
On 29/10/2020 at 19:39, JackieO said:

Tried to watch the video - could ok not get to the half way mark as this guy is just too annoying.

Conclusion, I think I am team "throw him out of ASDA" ... as he keeps saying "baby" and "feeding".

Does he seriously think whatever he does is exempt as long as he is feeding a baby?

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/10/2020 at 19:05, The XYY Man said:

Fifteen minutes of waffle - in some weird Yankie meets Jock accent.

Bloke's a cunt...

XYY

Not a great video but some of his other ones are quite good.

Edited by 23rdian