DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Politics is like religion

This sky fairy, that sky fairy

Red, Blue (And all the other colours of the rainbow).

All of it is shit. It's all lies.

Everyone can see its all bollocks, all lies, except the true believers in any given corner. 

You can see shades of this now in people slavishly believing on Cuntbyn, Bojo the Clown or Wee Jimmy Krankie and the rest, no matter how much they show that they are useless, clueless cockwombles.

I appreciate their are a lot of Trump True Believers on this site, but honestly, he's as full of shit as any other religion, any other politician.

Just as right minded people have embraced atheism, its time we to leave behind political fairy tales and embrace apoliticism too.

Edited by Melchett
2 minutes ago, Lightly Toasted said:

Nature abhors a vacuum. The Muslims and Marxists are not going to let you sleep soundly in your blasphemous privately-owned bed just because you're atheistic and apolitical.

Also, Atheism (there is NO god) has many of the properties a religion (there is MY god). As someone brought up in the muscular Atheism cult, I should know :) 

IMO the fact that people evangelise for Atheism is proof enough.

Live and let live, I say, and promote beliefs/policies that maximise the chances of that happening.

Top post.

42 minutes ago, Melchett said:

This sky fairy, that sky fairy

Red, Blue (And all the other colours of the rainbow).

All of it is shit. It's all lies.

Everyone can see its all bollocks, all lies, except the true believers in any given corner. 

You can see shades of this now in people slavishly believing on Cuntbyn, Bojo the Clown or Wee Jimmy Krankie and the rest, no matter how much they show that they are useless, clueless cockwombles.

I appreciate their are a lot of Trump True Believers on this site, but honestly, he's as full of shit as any other religion, any other politician.

Just as right minded people have embraced atheism, its time we to leave behind political fairy tales and embrace apoliticism too.

Anarchy is what we need. Give everyone the means to defend themselves and leave us to live our own lives. 

1 hour ago, One percent said:

Anarchy is what we need. Give everyone the means to defend themselves and leave us to live our own lives. 

My dream is to be left alone to live my lives.

The only problem is every religious and political nut job, every pikey, criminal and every other assorted scumbag wouldn’t let me do so without that pesky government.

Which, because governments are run by the above, most notably politicians means they aren’t going to leave me alone either.

So I’m between a rock and a hard place.

bugger.

51 minutes ago, Melchett said:

The only problem is every religious and political nut job, every pikey, criminal and every other assorted scumbag wouldn’t let me do so without that pesky government.

Which, because governments are run by the above, most notably politicians means they aren’t going to leave me alone either.

So I’m between a rock and a hard place.

bugger.

I hear that mate

It's all so tiresome

2 hours ago, One percent said:

I'm an anarchist*.....what are you gonna turn up with? An empty Gin bottle? ;)

*until I can live in peace so maybe I should give it up cos it is quite peaceful around here xD

Edited by 5min OCD speculator
6 hours ago, Melchett said:

To a point i would agree ,but one thing and one thing only has made him stand out and seem genuine is the fact he used mostly his own money to run his first election campaign 

He has  stated on many occasions why he has done that ,,,,,,their will never be that tap on the shoulder asking for payback, i have never heard any politician talk like that about that subject or in fact mention it full stop 

Edited by Long time lurking
5 hours ago, Melchett said:

So why are you using this platform to hypocritcally preach at others?

7 hours ago, Melchett said:

5 hours ago, One percent said:

yeah! And the government aren't gonna arm us so we can fight them now are they?

I'm very disappointed you didn't come back with 'I've got 20 bottles so we can make molotov cocktails'....

I guess you'll be waiting for a long time and queuing up when they dish out AK47s* then or do you have other ideas? :P

* if you're British you should have a 'British made gun' but like everything else in Britain I doubt it exists anymore due to 'rentier capitalism' ;)

Edited by 5min OCD speculator
4 minutes ago, 5min OCD speculator said:

yeah! And the government aren't gonna arm us so we can fight them now are they?

I'm very disappointed you didn't come back with 'I've got 20 bottles so we can make molotov cocktails'....

I guess you'll be waiting for a long time and queuing up when they dish out AK47s* then or do you have other ideas? :P

* if you're British you should have a 'British made gun' but like everything else in Britain I doubt it exists anymore due to 'rentier capitalism' ;)

I firmly believe that you are the biggest nutter to have ever rocked-up on DOSBODS.

Please get some professional help you fucking fruitcake...

XYY