DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Great Reset

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Out in the open now...   Confirmed by Archbishop Vigano's open letter to President Trump...  

I've been wondering for a couple of weeks who on earth has an interest in shutting down businesses and damaging economies! One of the possible answers is: a group that wants to be able to say "The wor

Hi, I know how everyone on here seems to hate the public sector. No, I have mostly worked for businesses over the last 40 years.  I did work for a Council for 3 years, it must have rubbed off on

Posted Images

Only watched a few minutes but it looks like an interesting video, I'll watch it fully over the weekend.

If you wanted to rebuild the world and the make the population productive, then like most businesses you start by cutting back on the dead wood. Now if only we could selectively weed out the old, the sick,the weak? What would be a cost effective way to do this? Perhaps some sort of virus.....

Every once in while I like to pop on a tin foil hat....

37 minutes ago, JackieO said:

he has been the recipient of over a dozen honorary doctorates, and is an honorary professor of the Ben-Gurion University of Israel[9] and the China Foreign Affairs University.

Cough fking cough.

2 hours ago, invalid said:

Only watched a few minutes but it looks like an interesting video, I'll watch it fully over the weekend.

If you wanted to rebuild the world and the make the population productive, then like most businesses you start by cutting back on the dead wood. Now if only we could selectively weed out the old, the sick,the weak? What would be a cost effective way to do this? Perhaps some sort of virus.....

Haha, grants loans furlough lockdown isn't what you would do though if that was your real intent 😂

2 hours ago, invalid said:

Now if only we could selectively weed out the old, the sick,the weak? What would be a cost effective way to do this? Perhaps some sort of virus.....

They’re not doing a very good job... it’ll be 2049 before that part of the plan comes to fruition 

13 hours ago, maynardgravy said:

he has been the recipient of over a dozen honorary doctorates, and is an honorary professor of the Ben-Gurion University of Israel[9] and the China Foreign Affairs University.

Cough fking cough.

Wiki tells us nothing about his family or early life except born in Germany 1938.

Thanks for starting this thread @JackieO

A longish read - lots in it. Can't remember who tweeted the link out but I've seen Gerald Batten use the #thegreatreset hashtag (it wasn't him tho).

https://winteroak.org.uk/2020/10/05/klaus-schwab-and-his-great-fascist-reset/amp/

http://www.sott.net/image/s28/578042/full/1_wheel_The_Great_Reset.jpg

Also the wheel...

1_wheel_The_Great_Reset.jpg

Edited by Heart's Ease
Added bit about the wheel

I've been wondering for a couple of weeks who on earth has an interest in shutting down businesses and damaging economies! One of the possible answers is: a group that wants to be able to say "The world economy is in a shocking mess and the only way to restore order is to take our difficult but now absolutely vital restructuring medicine. That's the only thing that'll work."

My apologies- I havent followed amy of these links yet, so that may be what they are saying.

On 31/10/2020 at 11:59, Heart's Ease said:

Can't remember who tweeted the link out but I've seen Gerald Batten

Slightly OT but what is Batten up to these days? I was hopeful he would set  up a new party but I guess he's had enough of the political bollocks and back stabbing. Pity, that guy had more integrity than any other politician I've ever seen.

On 31/10/2020 at 12:12, DocH said:

I've been wondering for a couple of weeks who on earth has an interest in shutting down businesses and damaging economies! One of the possible answers is: a group that wants to be able to say "The world economy is in a shocking mess and the only way to restore order is to take our difficult but now absolutely vital restructuring medicine. That's the only thing that'll work."

My apologies- I havent followed amy of these links yet, so that may be what they are saying.

I posted in the thread "2nd lockdown" that I work for a large retail chain selling clothing. Here's a thought.......A lot of stock comes from China, (but also India). Shutting down clothes shops is one way to cause damage to sweatshop manufacturers and manufacturers and whole supply chains in countries you may not  like. 

I just hope the Govt. has enough money to pay all the poor retail staff who are going to lose their jobs before and after Xmas.

My other theory is to solve the environmental crisis. if it is a reality, a huge change in people's lifestyles would be needed and would be hard to implement.  Now thanks to "Covid", some of the necessary changes are taking place - no long haul flights, people working from home so less travelling by car, less shopping so less stuff being produced and shipped halfway across the world. Christmas, but not as we know it - it had become insane.

I mentioned my theory to my husband, but he just laughed and said "You give too much credit to the world leaders. Do you really think they care and are that organised? 

Hhhmmm,  back to the drawing board, still no idea what is going on.