DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

10% Morrisons Discount for Teachers

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

only teacher i know is some bird my brother was knobbing. we did a pub quiz once and she was thicker than a Gurkhas foreskin

The Great Divide between Public and Private Sector gets bigger by the day. Don't forget to doff your cap if you are behind a teacher in the checkout queue, as you pay full price to subsidise their sho

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/lifestyle/money/morrisons-giving-teachers-school-staff-22931037 6 months holiday not enough then?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Malthus said:

Make sure you get a taxi there and back , don’t want to stand out 😀😀😀

I am sure I can have the cats balls lopped off for a donation to the pdsa.its the little things you don’t notice.ps should I smoke a tab and wear tesco 2 stripe trackys 

Edited by stokiescum
31 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

I look forward to the photos.

PDSA nurses seem a whole lot slimmer than them fat NHS cunts that you normally shag....

;)

XYY

28 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Was an nhs accountant she was on 55k a year and loved to look at graphs 

When xxy and smokies converse, the worse shouldered.oh and it just had.

13 minutes ago, Stuey said:

When xxy and smokies converse, the worse shouldered.oh and it just had.

Well her husband was an artist so paid  fuck all child maintenance was her first complaint .after I’d had 45 minnutes with her she said my friends will never believe I’ve been fucked up the arse on my brand new kitchen island and you were sweeping your hands over my bin it was one of those posh ones that opens a closed without touching it 

52 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Well her husband was an artist so paid  fuck all child maintenance was her first complaint .after I’d had 45 minnutes with her she said my friends will never believe I’ve been fucked up the arse on my brand new kitchen island and you were sweeping your hands over my bin it was one of those posh ones that opens a closed without touching it 

Fuck me. Barbara Cartland on ketamine.