DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I assumed that this was a war between two regions in the Caucasus.  

Yeah - I just got one pop up called Cunt Wars with some cartoon female flashing her beef curtains. 

The commentators are wanking over Usyk.  I don't get it. 

58 minutes ago, AQUAMAN said:

One is Russian and one is a matchroom darling

one will be on EPO and the other wont

ill let you decide who and whether it impacts the result

Chisora is a Matchroom darling? I don't think they're the only ones on drugs. O.o

I've grown to really like Chisora over the course of his career, there was a time when I hated him, I can't believe that I have much more time for him than Haye, who I really liked early on. Weird how it's turned out. 

1 hour ago, haroldshand said:

Usyk is brilliant, but I have yet to be convinced he is a real full blown heavyweight. Chisora though not the best is definitely a good test for any heavyweight in the world, if he can handle Chisora without many problems than I think he can go all the way

There is a story he sparred with Klitschko in the run up to the Fury fight. Klitschko wanted someone awkward to spar with (like Fury). Apparent Uysk was all over Klitch and after one round he kicked him out as he didn't want others in the gym to see Uysk all over him. 

1 hour ago, ccc said:

It's two blokes at completely different weights. 

Lenin is the smarter boxer but Chisora is no slouch and has a naturally 2-3 stone benefit....

Chidora KO 4 round.

But it's boxing so pretty much anythings possible. 

TBF Chisora is shit. I mean, in as much as a very good domestic level/ordinary gatekeeper level can be considered shit. And he doesn't have a particularly good record of KOs. OTOH he's got a pretty good record of not being knocked out. 

If Usyk really has serious aspirations of making waves as a heavyweight he needs to be stopping Del Boy. 

4 hours ago, ccc said:

It's two blokes at completely different weights. 

Lenin is the smarter boxer but Chisora is no slouch and has a naturally 2-3 stone benefit....

Chidora KO 4 round.

But it's boxing so pretty much anythings possible. 

If I could down vote this comment I would.  You is well wrong pal.

4 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

Usyk weighs in at around 90Kg and if the sparring story is to be believed he was all over Klitschko who is about 110Kg and 3 inches taller. 

I'm just talking from my very minimal experience of sparring. 

I've had a smack off a huge polish fucker and if he meant it I would have been clean out. 

It's why there are weight classes in boxing. 

You do get exceptions. Tyson being the obvious. Very small for a heavyweight. But he's clearly an outlier. 

Anyway I'm hoping to stay up for it :Beer:

2 minutes ago, ccc said:

I'm just talking from my very minimal experience of sparring. 

I've had a smack off a huge polish fucker and if he meant it I would have been clean out. 

It's why there are weight classes in boxing. 

You do get exceptions. Tyson being the obvious. Very small for a heavyweight. But he's clearly an outlier. 

I won't be watching. Not putting any bunce in my neighbours pocket. Hopefully see some bits on Youtube for free. 

Uysk is an inch taller than Chisora. 

54 minutes ago, ccc said:

Hoping...? It's a UK fight, should be around 10.30pm. The only cunt on here who has to be in bed by then is @spygirl...!

50 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

I won't be watching. Not putting any bunce in my neighbours pocket. Hopefully see some bits on Youtube for free. 

I think BBC Five Live have radio commentary, if you don't know how to stream the fight for nowt...

XYY

4 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Hoping...? It's a UK fight, should be around 10.30pm. The only cunt on here who has to be in bed by then is @spygirl...!

I think BBC Five Live have radio commentary, if you don't know how to stream the fight for nowt...

XYY

I'm outside of the house by 10pm.

1 minute ago, Kurt Barlow said:

Bellew thinks Chisora might do it

Yeah, I saw that video. Bellew's fought Uysk, so I guess his opinion is worth listening to.

The few pundits who think Chisora can do it seem to focus on his level of fitness and conditioning - best in his entire career if you believe what they are saying...

XYY

3 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

care to share DOSBODS Brother?

I can, but it would have been better if you'd asked a lot earlier than a couple of hours before the fight.

There are quite of few ways of doing it. One method is a well known piece of software called Kodi running on a PC/Tablet/Amazon Firestick.

Kodi itself is just a front end, and needs what it calls "add-ons" to get the free goodies. Setting this up manually requires some knowledge. However, you can download "wizards" that do all the work for you. 

If you want to be up an running by fight time, best get a move on Kurt...

;)

XYY