DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I work in retail and think Boris shouldn't shut the shops. The new lockdown is going to kill off large retailers.  There were no reports of retail workers catching Covid-19 in large quantities. 

I really dislike quite how underhand is the method of arriving at this lockdown. Government briefs news agencies for two days that second lockdown "may" be coming so it's headline news Thursday a

I get the impression that we here are the lucky ones. This might hurt, but won't finish us off. Local Facebook is a desperate place. You can't kick a man, give him a glimmer of hope and then kick

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I really dislike quite how underhand is the method of arriving at this lockdown.

Government briefs news agencies for two days that second lockdown "may" be coming so it's headline news Thursday and Friday and then when lockdown is announced on Saturday afternoon by Boris it is presented as a foregone conclusion with nobody asking "Why?" because they have been told unofficially that it was coming.

What a bunch of weasels they are in Westminster.

Quite.

I know a number of people who were pretty much fucked already and really are proper fucked this time if they do this.

It is going to be a long road to recovery with our current population of childish and immature citizens, we are still on the first stage of the 5 rules of WuFlu.

Hopefully we may go to the 2nd stage of anger sometime in November.

• Denial & Isolation.
  • Anger.
  • Bargaining.
  • Depression
  • Acceptance.                                                                                             
29 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I really dislike quite how underhand is the method of arriving at this lockdown.

Government briefs news agencies for two days that second lockdown "may" be coming so it's headline news Thursday and Friday and then when lockdown is announced on Saturday afternoon by Boris it is presented as a foregone conclusion with nobody asking "Why?" because they have been told unofficially that it was coming.

What a bunch of weasels they are in Westminster.

The second lockdown was "leaked" to the press last night.  It seemed as if they wanted to guage the reaction before actually doing it. 

8 minutes ago, eight said:

It was leaked about May time wasn't it?

I'm very sanguine about this development. The reality I live in and that portrayed by the Government/Media alliance have completely parted company, each unrecognisable to the other.

This "Leak it on Friday, implement it on Monday" is just a way to avoid any parliamentary discussion or dissent. It's un-democratic in the extreme and not the way to bring the country along with you.

It's designed to be antagonistic against the people of the UK.

9 minutes ago, eight said:

It was leaked about May time wasn't it?

I'm very sanguine about this development. The reality I live in and that portrayed by the Government/Media alliance have completely parted company, each unrecognisable to the other.

It just gets wierder by the day doesn't it? 

I'm trying not to watch too much news, it makes me angry and anxious in equal measure. I will try to live the best I can, and hope for better times. The weather isn't helping is it? 

1 minute ago, MvR said:

The presidential election could trigger serious unrest in the US, triggering similar around the world. Maybe they just want people off the streets.

Whoever wins, there will be trouble. More,  I think if Trump wins. The violent left want trouble, republican supporters will give it to them.