DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

We hear a lot of references to "far right" extremist groups, according to Wikipedia "far right" is described as;-

Far-right politics, also referred to as the extreme right or right-wing extremism,[1][2] are politics further on the right of the left–right political spectrum than the standard political right, particularly in terms of extremist nationalism,[3][4] nativist ideologies and authoritarian tendencies.[5][6]

Historically used to describe the experiences of fascism and Nazism,[7] today far-right politics includes neo-fascism, neo-Nazism, the Third Position, the alt-right, white supremacism, white nationalism[8] and other ideologies or organizations that feature aspects of ultranationalist, chauvinist, xenophobic, theocratic, racist, homophobic, transphobic, anti-communist, or reactionary views.[9]

Far-right politics can lead to oppression, violence, forced assimilation, ethnic cleansing and even genocide against groups of people based on their supposed inferiority, or their perceived threat to the native ethnic group,[10][11] nation, state,[12] national religion, dominant culture, or ultraconservative traditional social institutions.[13]

I have highlighted the relevant bits and off the top of my head, I can only think of one group of any size that fits the above description. And they are not white supremacists.

When will the left realise that they have a far right group hidden in plain site in their midst ?

Edited by Bornagain
23 minutes ago, Bornagain said:

We hear a lot of references to "far right" extremist groups, according to Wikipedia "far right" is described as;-

Far-right politics, also referred to as the extreme right or right-wing extremism,[1][2] are politics further on the right of the left–right political spectrum than the standard political right, particularly in terms of extremist nationalism,[3][4] nativist ideologies and authoritarian tendencies.[5][6]

Historically used to describe the experiences of fascism and Nazism,[7] today far-right politics includes neo-fascism, neo-Nazism, the Third Position, the alt-right, white supremacism, white nationalism[8] and other ideologies or organizations that feature aspects of ultranationalist, chauvinist, xenophobic, theocratic, racist, homophobic, transphobic, anti-communist, or reactionary views.[9]

Far-right politics can lead to oppression, violence, forced assimilation, ethnic cleansing and even genocide against groups of people based on their supposed inferiority, or their perceived threat to the native ethnic group,[10][11] nation, state,[12] national religion, dominant culture, or ultraconservative traditional social institutions.[13]

I have highlighted the relevant bits and off the top of my head, I can only think of one group of any size that fits the above description. And they are not white supremacists.

When will the left realise that they have a far right group hidden in plain site in their midst ?

Not just one group, look just about anywhere outside the Anglosphere to see nativism of the most extreme kinds.

Is Malaysia seen as far right? South Africa? Japan?

Wikipedia is actually wokepedia and that's a problem because of its de-facto authoritative status. Toby Young's experience of trying to correct false smears from his Wikipedia page:

https://archive.is/chxrX

...I’ve tried to set the record straight, but it’s a smear that just won’t die because it sits right at the top of my Wikipedia page. For lazy journalists, Wikipedia is the only thing they read when ‘researching’ an article. And why not? If they’re going to rely on one source, it might as well be the world’s largest encyclopaedia. It prides itself on its ‘neutral point of view’, which it defines as attempting to present ideas and facts ‘fairly, proportionately, and, as far as possible, without editorial bias’. It’s one of the websites scientists access the most and, according to an article in the Atlantic, 50 per cent of doctors use it regularly. It’s a trusted source of information, much like the BBC.

But according to a recent article by two academics in the Critic, Wikipedia has a strong left-wing bias — which might explain why the page about me reads as if it’s been written by Owen Jones...

26 minutes ago, deathfunk said:

Invite millions of avowed fascists into your country then complain about the indigenous population being fascists even though they have a long history of being anti-fascist.

Well played Establishment.

That’s the thing practising Muslims by very nature would not be very tolerant of things like women in short skirts gays transexuals they are right wing 

3 hours ago, Virgil Caine said:

The right has no monopoly on totalitarianism.

Far from it, totalitarianism is in opposition to free markets (including in ideas) for a start.

Totalitarianism is a form of government in which the state’s power is unlimited and controls virtually all aspects of public and private life ... Fascist Italian Prime Minister Benito Mussolini once summarized the basis of totalitarianism as, “Everything within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state.”

By its nature the left is far more comfortable with that.

There was a time when i thought big corporations had bought out western democracy, a form of fascism, the merger of state and big business

I know see what it really is, the state has bought out big business, they are the ones with the true power,, the central bank

They can pay off a zombie company with printed money to get them to push a narrative, it doesnt matter if the message destroys the profit margin, the magic money tree will plug the hole

Most companys have a short life span anyway, the central banks just keep them on life support

8 minutes ago, ninjaborrower said:

There was a time when i thought big corporations had bought out western democracy, a form of fascism, the merger of state and big business

I know see what it really is, the state has bought out big business, they are the ones with the true power,, the central bank

They can pay off a zombie company with printed money to get them to push a narrative, it doesnt matter if the message destroys the profit margin, the magic money tree will plug the hole

Most companys have a short life span anyway, the central banks just keep them on life support

Yip, though you say the state, that'd maybe be the case of the central banks were state run and owned, but there's others in contol there....

22 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

I'm watching a stv programme on trump and Islamophobia. Seemingly Trump is the reason why people dislike muslims. Nothing to do with islamic terrorism.

I agree its not the president, its also not terroist, its the media, they push a story in a certain direction, they leave out certain facts , that way paul joseph watson can make a whinny video on youtube about how the media hasnt highlighted this fact, while getting hundreds of thousands of views himself ,maybe more views than the the original news story on the state tv, which makes his point stupid and retarded  

Lauren Southern video covering this topic, interesting stuff, US Border Control playing the regs to refuse entry because she is a far right journalist. IIRC she was also denied entry to the UK because far right. What could it be about a vaguely conservative Canadian journalist that does well sourced reporting that beacons of western democracy will go so far as to deny entry to their countries?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/F0Vx6gS2vAE/

52 minutes ago, Caravan Monster said:

Lauren Southern video covering this topic, interesting stuff, US Border Control playing the regs to refuse entry because she is a far right journalist. IIRC she was also denied entry to the UK because far right. What could it be about a vaguely conservative Canadian journalist that does well sourced reporting that beacons of western democracy will go so far as to deny entry to their countries?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/F0Vx6gS2vAE/

Be a shame if there those misunderstood Islamic preachers who are full of tolerance and understanding etc  ... 

13 hours ago, dgul said:

Quite.

It is a terrible threat to our country and world -- that people keep on looking for a new Nazi but limit their search to one that looks like the old one. 

There are plenty of new Hitlers (and Stalins) around the world, and none of them look like the old ones.

Politically Xi Jinping looks exactly like Hitler. We’ll just have to see if the forthcoming “Anschluss” with Taiwan can be done in such an overwhelming way as to be generally bloodless.

3 hours ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Politically Xi Jinping looks exactly like Hitler. We’ll just have to see if the forthcoming “Anschluss” with Taiwan can be done in such an overwhelming way as to be generally bloodless.

Austria was largely welcoming of Anschluss, I don't think Taiwan (or its allies) will be as accommodating.

Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1985-083-10,_Ansch

If it happens, here's hoping it will be closer to the result Hitler achieved in Britain.