DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Penny stocks are showing signs of life during the lock down.

But I don't know anything about it, apart from the website: https://www.remotemonitoredsystems.com/

How well is it funded, will it get big contracts, who are the competitors etc. Plenty of questions, but looks like a reasonable play in the Build Back Better, Great Reset narrative.

It's already moving, and had a retracement. The next question is, is there the momentum for it to continue. If there are solid fundamentals and news flow, then there could be more to it, but I don't know enough.

17 hours ago, Knickerless Turgid said:

Any views...

Just a tip - I know you are not a fan of me but remove everything after rsm+share+price in your search string in future. The other bits in the url (query string) can be used to uniquely identify you and Googlebot can then tie your account to your participation here.

Edited by spunko
8 hours ago, sam1994 said:

Just a tip - I know you are not a fan of me but remove everything after rsm+share+price in your search string in future. The other bits in the url (query string) can be used to uniquely identify you and Googlebot can then tie your account to your participation here.

Thank you, Sam.

9 hours ago, sam1994 said:

@spunko,

In light of Sam's sage advice, can you please amend, as I am too late to edit my original post?

Thanks.