DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Protect the NHS, they are already at breaking point, (the latest tik tok update is out).

Think of the dogs, who react to their owners overreacting to fireworks.

And now... think of autistic people who might get upset by the bangs.

Bring on a good civil war! I’m looking forward to hearing some real munitions going off. Bloody ass-wipe pathetic country.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FFS is there a single topic that doesn't end up as hatefest on here.  It doesn't matter what it is, a bunch of people turn into a right old bunch of miserable cunts and tbh I don't believe half o

I’m with you on this. They don’t do it outside of blighty and I miss it. Growing up, it was the big event with the preceding days stealing pallets and scouring for fly tipped tyres & mattress

Posted Images

Loads last night.
I dislike fireworks because people spoil it by setting them off for what feels like weeks and weeks before hand. And the arseholes who set them off during the day need them inserting.

During a respiratory pandemic ensuring good air quality should be a priority, just like encouraging healthy exercise and diet and vitamin D. 

Afterall, it is the reason behind the greater manchester congestion zoning nonsense. 

I think it is genuine problem for dogs, cats and other animals.

They also seem to follow the economic cycle; in 2004 - 2007 someone was letting them off pretty much every night through the summer.

Wedding - fireworks

Birthday - fireworks

On holiday - fireworks

Not just the odd one - full displays.

There has been nothing like it since.

At that time I was sick to the back teeth of them but have mellowed in recent years and gone to a few organised displays.

Perhaps I am weird but "dog being scared of fireworks" is just my excuse not to bother with any of this shite. I really don't understand the appeal of standing in a field in the cold paying £12 to watch some fireworks.

Not really into loud bangs and always a bit worried at the back of my mind that one of these chinese made rockets are going to explode in my face.

When the kids were young used to do some fireworks in the back garden for them. I've not done that since the year when the large rocket I had for the finale went up around vertically for around 20 foot and suddenly switched to almost horizontal flight and exploded just above the roof of a nighbours house :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Stuey said:

Just tell the mutt owners, it's ok the fireworks don't bite.

I fucking hate dogs and the cunts that let them bound around off leads. This is the time of year I'm glad others get their revenge.

Same here, I live near a vets and everyday there are 6-10 people walking their dogs because at the moment they are not allowed inside the surgery.

Me, i am hoping for heavy rain and snow.

I really don't understand this soppy sentimentalising over dogs, they are rather stupid creatures with disgusting habits.

We had a Lab that used to be gun shy..  hid in the bathroom during bonfire night but never came to any actual harm (obviously).

That's a bit of a crap excuse for moaning about fireworks..  it's only for a few minutes / hours a night over a couple of weeks.

For me,  displays are completely boring.  Might as well watch them on the telly.  What is the attraction?

We'll be pulling out a big packet of rockets this evening and my four and five year olds will go nuts for them.

They've been looking forward to it all week..    I think it's one of those things that's mostly enjoyed by kids / big-kids..    but that's fine.  Let 'em have their fun :)

4 hours ago, OurDayWillCome said:

Protect the NHS, they are already at breaking point, (the latest tik tok update is out).

Think of the dogs, who react to their owners overreacting to fireworks.

And now... think of autistic people who might get upset by the bangs.

But don't worry about what the Catholics think?

FFS is there a single topic that doesn't end up as hatefest on here. 

It doesn't matter what it is, a bunch of people turn into a right old bunch of miserable cunts and tbh I don't believe half of it. 

Now everyone is hating on bonfire night. We've had the 'I hate Christmas, Oh, I hate all those British Comedies, I hate dogs,  cyclists, car drivers, men, women, BBC (ok I'll give you that one) and now fireworks, yada fucking yada. 

Find some positive shit. 

FTR I love bonfire night and I love fireworks too :P

9 minutes ago, Battenberg said:

FFS is there a single topic that doesn't end up as hatefest on here. 

It doesn't matter what it is, a bunch of people turn into a right old bunch of miserable cunts and tbh I don't believe half of it. 

Now everyone is hating on bonfire night. We've had the 'I hate Christmas, Oh, I hate all those British Comedies, I hate dogs,  cyclists, car drivers, men, women, BBC (ok I'll give you that one) and now fireworks, yada fucking yada. 

Find some positive shit. 

FTR I love bonfire night and I love fireworks too :P

I don't hate you.