DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

France erecting boarders ?

6 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

5 years too late?

It was the 2015 migrant crisis that convinced me the the political class and the media were fucking shit.

More like 25 years too late for France.

50 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Why do the jihadists  "wander over the border" to France then, M. Macron and not so often to other countries?

Because France has the largest population in Europe of disaffected young Muslims of North African heritage that are more likely to sympathise with their cause, and large lawless areas in the suburbs where they can hide and obtain weapons. And why is that, M. Macron?

1 hour ago, ElKapitan84 said:

Is there an election coming up?

In 2022, but with his catastrophic handling of Covid and Terrorism he thinks Trump's fate awaits.

He's not planning on doing anything btw. He was down on the Spanish border today but it is just lip flapping. He positioned Le Pen as his big rival because he thought he could beat her but all it has done is legitimize her.

15 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Just French electioneering surely? Most glib words by weasels who never enact what they say.

Nah, for him to even utter such words is a game changer in my opinion. I shall be paying close attention to this one.

Viva la Frexit.

10 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Nah, for him to even utter such words is a game changer in my opinion. I shall be paying close attention to this one.

Viva la Frexit.

Agreed. Puts him directly at odds with Merkel's preferred policies and aligns him (unwillingly, I'm sure) with countries like Hungary and Poland.

Interestingly, two left-leaning friends I've spoken to in the past week expressed surprisingly un-PC views of Islam that wouldn't have been out of place in the Daily Mail. The mood has shifted. I'm not entirely sure why now (notwithstanding the recent attacks).

Just now, Bandit Banzai said:

There's words and then there's actions. He doesn't really believe a word of that.

Does it even matter if there are no actions from him though? Hes planted the idea that one of the 2 big EU nations believes open borders are now a bad idea, or at least need far more controls. 

Dominic must be Cummings his pants.

2 hours ago, Bandit Banzai said:

There's words and then there's actions. He doesn't really believe a word of that.

Exactly. You can't change your nature; he is a banker globalist with contempt for the working white male. Unless he was visited by an angel in the night, he'd change his opinion very very slowly over time, even in the face of persuasive arguments, just like everyone else does.

15 hours ago, Alex said:

Agreed. Puts him directly at odds with Merkel's preferred policies and aligns him (unwillingly, I'm sure) with countries like Hungary and Poland.

Interestingly, two left-leaning friends I've spoken to in the past week expressed surprisingly un-PC views of Islam that wouldn't have been out of place in the Daily Mail. The mood has shifted. I'm not entirely sure why now (notwithstanding the recent attacks).

Merkel has less than 12 months left.

Shes failed to find anyone willing to pick up her baton.

God knows whats going to happen to Germany.