DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Ok I can drink most larger some are good some shit .but any larger I drink must be 5% or very close abv otherwize I ain’t going to get pissed just bloated .i quite like bud and Stella Aldi and Lidl both have some 5% cheap larger that’s fine .but tonight I decided I’d try what most of the local poles drink and it’s this .tykse or whatever it is that’s marketed by tesco for the poles is basicly Stella .this is not bad at all once you have 20% of the tin and reminds me of the traditional Stella which I think weighed in at just under 6% abv .

B0F8EDA1-0B06-47F2-86A8-0DABC68A3660.jpeg

10 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Ok I can drink most larger some are good some shit .but any larger I drink must be 5% or very close abv otherwize I ain’t going to get pissed just bloated .i quite like bud and Stella Aldi and Lidl both have some 5% cheap larger that’s fine .but tonight I decided I’d try what most of the local poles drink and it’s this .tykse or whatever it is that’s marketed by tesco for the poles is basicly Stella .this is not bad at all once you have 20% of the tin and reminds me of the traditional Stella which I think weighed in at just under 6% abv .

Christ

:Jumping:

2 minutes ago, Shamone said:

It looks rough as fuck and if those pole cunts like it it surely is.

Tenants a skol do shit about 8.5% it’s ok with lemonade .the worst hangover I’ve ever had was when I went through a period of drinking tigers milk wine with tenants super .doubt anyone here has even heard of tigers milk wine 

2 hours ago, stokiescum said:

Tenants a skol do shit about 8.5% it’s ok with lemonade .the worst hangover I’ve ever had was when I went through a period of drinking tigers milk wine with tenants super .doubt anyone here has even heard of tigers milk wine 

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?1322-Tigers-Milk-wine

Glad I missed it.

5 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

No idea but it put me off wine for close to 30 years still don’t like it and last years incident on port well that’s another story 

I like my wine, me. Dry though. Like a port too but fuck me that is hangover juice.

12 hours ago, stokiescum said:

That looks pretty dark for a lager.

I find Tyskie rather nice but that, or rather the ones sold here, aren't brewed in Poland.  Maybe they're Northampton as well.

RQ66AvnlQ52ELZRILPyy_Untitled_design__14

40 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

That looks pretty dark for a lager.

I find Tyskie rather nice but that, or rather the ones sold here, aren't brewed in Poland.  Maybe they're Northampton as well.

RQ66AvnlQ52ELZRILPyy_Untitled_design__14

That one is only made in Poland or so the tin says aparently there’s a weaker version no idea where that’s brewed 

23 minutes ago, Calcutta said:

When I first had a local shop stocking polish beers I noticed in the bushes and alleyways nearby that the local street drinkers had mostly been indulging with some called Debowe. So that's what I bought, tastes like shit but does the job.

A basic requirement of booze for me is that I actually enjoy drinking it!

Ideally 4.5% - 5% as it can be sweet or watery below that and "earthy" above it.  I tried a four pack of Special Brew one time and drinking it was like punishment; I gained a new respect for street drinkers.

Anyway if you want a real challenge here's Oz Clarke drinking the world's strongest beer at 25%; the video is cued up so it's only about a minute.

7 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

A basic requirement of booze for me is that I actually enjoy drinking it!

Ideally 4.5% - 5% as it can be sweet or watery below that and "earthy" above it.  I tried a four pack of Special Brew one time and drinking it was like punishment; I gained a new respect for street drinkers.

Anyway if you want a real challenge here's Oz Clarke drinking the world's strongest beer at 25%; the video is cued up so it's only about a minute.

25% would be horrid.i once had a bet with the landlord of the red lion at rocester that I could drink 20 quids worth of barley wine .that stuff used to be over 10% but I had to put dashes of lemonade in each pint to take the edge off.fuck knows how many bottles  it would have been around 1986.i was right fucked up 

19 hours ago, stokiescum said:

No idea but it put me off wine for close to 30 years still don’t like it and last years incident on port well that’s another story 

I'm a red wine drinker and I'm not keen on port either. It's adulterated with spirits, retains sugar and tastes sweet and sickly to me. Very little alcoholic gain for all that adulteration. A fruity  New World Cabernet comes in at about 14.5% alcohol to around 19% with port.